Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

afrozenpea

VIP Member
last week mank did 12 videos of johnny depp trial wankalysing and film reviews and that rubbish showbiz summup show, and yet they cut the nnss in under half, and only delivered 3 out of seven sections. plus they didn't do the live. lol dumb dumb subs, you being taken for tossers.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Zebeedee

Think about it, yesterday they said they had not been commiting so nadia with be doing a members live!
That was because they new yesterday that there would be no name Sunday show!
It was merely a subtle little way of giving a vlog to get them inside before they announced there would be no sunday.
I watch so many channels and am a patron to a couple who never ever miss putting content out to patrons because you are paying for that, just like britbox or nexflix etc paying for a service , now if there was no service you would get your subscription back! She put that out last night fully knowing they could not commit so there would be no trouble of members saying what have we got for our money! Well you got Nadia giving a talk for 30 minutes!,
If they can not commit things need looking at and they need to reimburse members because its unacceptable! But they will carry on taking payments, making excuses whilst having numerous holidays , breaks etc etc whilst most members probably struggle to have a day out !
It's wrong in so many levels because actually they don't need that money why are they taking money when they have a very comfortable, blessed life , why not do it for everyone instead if charging? They make money from adds etc isnt that enough? It boils my blood.
Where is the ninja they promised as a competition, what about the books they were supposed to visit 10 houses ,they went to 1 and 1 had a zoom call ..so what about the other 8 ? They can do that now because lock down has ended!
What about his pregnancy thing ?
The list goes on
Also they said Mark had his ear fixed?
Watch there will be no coffee morning tomorrow, but they get away with it so they can literally do as they please!

• Angry
  • Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
For those who are wondering what the big announcement was here it is. They are no longer doing the No Name Sunday Show. Instead they are going to split it into segments throughout the week - so one day a cooking segment, one day a book review, one day the dogs, one day Lisa Loves and so on. They claim it’s because people struggle to find the segment they want to watch by scrolling through a whole show. The truth is they can’t be arsed to do the weekly show anymore. Also the first segment was promised to be uploaded today and of course it hasn’t been!
I would have thought doing it in segments would be even more of a pain in the arse. They need to face facts: the job offers for Mark haven't come flooding in as they'd hoped and it isn't bringing in the money they thought it would, especially once YT has taken its cut. Aside from the usual sycophants, few people will be interested in watching two slobbering unkept dogs run around a filthy kitchen floor, Nadia's father is probably fed up with the unpaid commitment and demands; Maddie has grown up and the unfunny memes just don't work; Kiki along with his other two daughters aren't interested and it's strange that he continues to refer to his mother as nanny Di - especially now there aren't any children about. They haven't got the commitment, work ethic or creativity needed, same reasons Doghouse is also unsuccessful and probably why Nigel Slater refused to do another episode with Mark - a job that I suspect Julia helped Mark get. They truly believe they are the only ones talking about Johnny Depp, they are the only ones doing family film reviews and that their viewing figures are higher than Sky News.

I skimmed some of the CM where they rant about Piers Morgan, funny how they hide behind they YT channel where they know Piers is very unlikely to see it. (COFFEE MOANING Johnny Depp’s Lawyers Go in Hard, Gay Footballer, Piers Morgan’s “C**T”, Best BURGERS)

Last edited:
  • Heart

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
Hometime #17 we see Nadia working out. Next, is a 5 min ad for Sky with Mark and his stupid masks and Nadia with her jump scares. Then Nadia has Dina come over to do another Kim Kardashian spoof, the one with the aubergine earrings. I went to check when this happened and it was (we are at the end of May beginning of June) the beginning of APRIL!!! Nadia walks around in her bra and leggings whilst fashioning a plait out of a pair of tights and ribbon. "That's what I love about it, when you read the comments underneath these posts... people love spotting what we've used as well." :oops: Mark makes mention of Nadia having menopausal ears. Mark encourages Dina to repeat her story of her sharting her pants. Mark asks Nadia if she has ever sharted now. Black cling film for the top. As it squeaks, Mark asks Dina if that was the sound that she made when she sharted. :cautious: Nadia wonders if she should take her bra off. Dina "Oh Gowd are you ready?" Mark says nipple and they are spreading. They should have taped her tits, but now we get so see her fishing around to push them up. They have a picnic basket on the floor with a neon sign that says "fuck off" on it. Classy. She gets the tits out, totally defeating the exercise. When Mark gets bored of filming, he films the 🐶🐶. Hunting through the drawers for something and Dina says "if it was my house it would all be theeeerrre." Nadia tells her that the outfit is supposed to be shit and Dina says "not that shit." So 17 mins was spent on that. Ten times he repeats Nadia flicking the hair and walking. :sleep: Dina cuts her out of the cling film and Nadia says it hurts. Cue Dina ripping the cling film off with more power. :LOL: The earrings are made into aubergine dip.

Moody and Manks clicking heels comp. Dogs. Nadia looking like shit at 5 a.m. and off to the airport. Nadia shows us the queue, goes shopping because she is bored, then on the plane. She is wearing her mask below her nose. Boozing and eating with Jane and Kaye. Nadia being loud, mentions how skinny the other 2 are. Nadia goes into the cold Med. Kaye fishes out a dead bird out of Jane's pool. Nadia is waaaaaaaaaasted. That is that. You didn't miss much.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
Nitty's hair on Loose Women!! Nice to know she has been reading here and the frizz has gone, I bet she hated us telling her she looked old enough to be Julia's mother and how beautiful Julia's hair looks.

• Haha

missmickey

VIP Member
I need my head examined. I am listening to Manks review of the Depp vs Heard trial and him going on about his opinion on the day's proceedings. Better and knowledgable people are doing this already on YouTube. He says he would have a hard time controlling himself under cross, NO SHIT. This is a man who can't be told anything and there ain't no block button in a courtroom.
I'd happily take the day off to "watch great chunks of and listen to great chunks" of Mark Adderley being cross examined by the tax man about claiming 15K of theatre and cinema visits annually as expenses against his wife's earnings. Trust me, "painstakingly like a forensic lawyer" I would relish every moment of examining all the highs and lows, especially if he submitted The Weekly Rushes and Popcorn Junkies in his defence. It would be even better if he was made to squirm in front of a jury. :sneaky:

1651091470138.png

• Heart
  • Haha

afrozenpea

VIP Member
lot of fellow tattlers may not agree with me on this one but if I knew where she lives and I was in London I’d be very tempted to go and see her.
keep watching, mank leaves in her saying the road she lives in, what's opposite, and films street signs, even after she has been burgled.

I could certainly draw a cross on a map for you, except for the fact I have more respect for her privacy than her loathsome son.

• Angry

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
Sorry all, got distracted by the pesky baby! Anyway, they were saying they are getting sick of the cancelled lives and morning show thing, they hate the new schedule of the Sunday show and were asking what’s happened to the ninja competition and all the in person visits they were meant to do. They say manky thinks the Johnny depp court talks at night are more important than the service they are paying for😲. Basically they’re fuming with the over promising under delivering for paying subs, they’ve seen the light at last!
Also they’re not impressed with the lack of content and think the channel is sinking fast!
Finally they’re fuming that AG has bought flowers for Nits’ friend and has been asking the other subs for cash, they say they’re gonna have a word with Dina about him…
I'm so pleased they're finally expressing their dissatisfaction, Mark has exploited their loyalty for long enough! 😤

• Heart
  • Angry

Hopscotch

VIP Member
For those who are wondering what the big announcement was here it is. They are no longer doing the No Name Sunday Show. Instead they are going to split it into segments throughout the week - so one day a cooking segment, one day a book review, one day the dogs, one day Lisa Loves and so on. They claim it’s because people struggle to find the segment they want to watch by scrolling through a whole show. The truth is they can’t be arsed to do the weekly show anymore. Also the first segment was promised to be uploaded today and of course it hasn’t been!
If only Ladbrokes accepted wagers on this development…we all could have lined our pockets! Sounds like the editing got to be too much for the workaholic…that and they can now get 4 or 5 times the views if they break up each show into five different videos. Call me cynical but that’s got to be a motivating factor. They are desperate for the views.

• Heart
  • Angry

afrozenpea

VIP Member
I need to watch last night's depp trial recap. apparently a psychiatrist said amber heard had a histrionic personality disorder. I wonder if mank can think of another "actress" who married an alcoholic arsehole, with a histrionic personality disorder. A clue: yesterday she jumped on a false equivalency between insulin treatments for diabetes and HRT, because everyday she has to make an excessive, unrealistic drama out of everything for attention, and stressed out subs whose childrens' need for medication was being made far less serious than it actually is, as access to insulin is actually a matter of life and death.....

No idea?

i'll wait.......

• Heart
  • Angry

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
View attachment 1268433
there is no point scaling back on the free stuff as that is where they are getting huge advert revenue, if they make free stuff subs only they will hardly make anything with only 58 views 😆
That’s the comment I liked the most …
93A1EDA4-6345-4D10-BE3C-34A9C81084D8.jpeg

someone finally voicing the fact that the subscription content is currently not worth paying for.
Take note Mark - your content is crap

• Haha
  • Heart

Muchado

Oh dear God! Look at him dancing around his kitchen thinking he's one sexy beast when in fact he's just a sad old man with absolutely nowt in life, no friends , no partner, no social life, no job ...nothing. There's wiser eating grass!

• Haha
  • Sick

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
I swear to god that for the first time EVER, I’m sat watching the hometime with my mouth wide open and I honestly can’t believe what I’m watching. What the hell is Di doing wiping that glass bowl with the semi conscious mouse possible rat in? The fooking glass receptacle needs binning, not wiping with a filthy washing up sponge. I’m seriously amazed. They are talking about it like it’s quite normal to have an infestation like that.

Im so shocked. I know the flat is a state but surely to god this has to be sorted out properly by the council.
If not for her sake, then the neighbours. When he was filming, you can clearly see his run down it is.

Right I’ll try and watch til the end but I can tell you now, I’ll have nightmares tonight.

Sorry back again…..

1) watching him shake the table to make sure that nothing is living in her plants… I would have loved to have seen his reaction if a huge rat jumped out…

2) the diseases that will be in the flat will be off the scale

3) most importantly, why couldn’t he have put the mice that were definitely suffering in the glass out of their misery? Maybe he could have used his baseball bat…

I’m not howling with laughter.

Have you got quick reactions asks Di. You used to when you played cricket 😜

then says she’s fastidious about things in the kitchen.

I am well and truly shocked by this one. I’ll give him his due, he needs an Oscar for this one.The irony is too much…

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
We all find it hard to understand what the subs see in the swadderleys, why they actually pay to watch the rubbish that is churned out, are besotted with manky and nitty, adore the scruffy old gran, think the dotty old parents are sweet, seem to think the druggy drunk daughter can sing and think the other one is an innocent 14 year old, the common as muck friends are entertaining but take a look at one of AG's videos. There we see the subs, the sad lonely people who have nothing else in their lives, the mentally ill, the ones who crave being a friend of somebody off the tele, the attention seekers and in my opinion no-one who seems normal. Nothing will change they are not bright enough to realise that they are being ripped off or cannot see the fakeness of the gruesome twosome who don't give two shits about them, everything that comes out of their filthy mouths is lies.........and so it goes on.

• Heart
  • Sad

Ireckon

VIP Member
Only watched first 5 minutes of CM this morning and had to switch off - Mark showing off his daughters tshirt and Nadia talking about club biscuits prancing around in her gym clothes and saying she’s ALLOWING herself one in the evening. She says she hates diets and controlling what you eat and stinkin thinkin yet she totally contradicts herself. The video she posted couple Christmas ago ranting on about diets are no good and if you want some cake have it. She seriously has body and food issues she just won’t admit it.
And those contradictions mess with vulnerable genuine people heads who want to lose weight😡

• Angry
  • Heart

Good Egg

VIP Member
Also it’s Di’s responsibility as a Tennant to inform the landlord of an infestation of mice/rats. Not only to rid the mice in her home, but also to protect her neighbours properties and to eradicate vermin in the building.
My conclusion is they haven’t because they know they’ll say Di needs to overhaul the flat - something you can see she doesn’t want to do... why mark didn’t insist the table in the kitchen be moved and the droppings picked up and bleached the entire area... the droppings and urine alone are not healthy

• Sick
  • Sad