Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

diamondtext

VIP Member
He really, really has lost the run of himself with that late night coverage of the abuse trial.
Even she is wholly embarrassed and swerving the situation for once.
Hyped to the max, his meds must be in the dustbin
I don’t know even a teenager who would be that excited at that hour of the night
Any menopausal woman I know would throw him out on his ear 👂
Ain’t nobody got time for that

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Muchado

So let me get this right ... The no name Sunday was changed to the no named Saturday but there will be NO! no name Saturday but there will be a no name Sunday ...

• Haha

Itsnotmyname

nadia doesn't add any tomatoes to her black bean chilli...... really?
Just got round to watching her cook the bean chilli. In all the years I have been cooking for a living, I have never ever seen so much oregano put in a dish and as you mentioned @afrozenpea she never put any tomatoes in the dish when they are basis of the sauce and then she proceeds to put Thai Sriratcha sauce on the top. She never has all the proper ingredients, there is always something missing ie lime juice! Why does she choose the dishes if she can't do them properly. What a scary horrendous cook she really is but the sad thing is the saddos (Mark included) think she is an amazing cook. Yuk, Yuk, Yuk!

• Heart
  • Sick

Velvet Veil

VIP Member

even in the thumbnail she looks like she is eating a maggoty turd.

the lasagne toastie is back.....
Sponsored by Asda now Nadia? What happened to Ocado and Sainsbury? Oh yes, you haven’t stopped using them, just Asda for the one Ad so you can get the freebies 😉 That’s what you really love about Asda, be honest Nads, it’s the freebies. As if you can’t afford your own damn shopping 🙄🙄🙄 Disgusting 🤬 And that toastie is unhealthy and looks like dog shite!

• Angry
  • Heart

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
For those who are wondering what the big announcement was here it is. They are no longer doing the No Name Sunday Show. Instead they are going to split it into segments throughout the week - so one day a cooking segment, one day a book review, one day the dogs, one day Lisa Loves and so on. They claim it’s because people struggle to find the segment they want to watch by scrolling through a whole show. The truth is they can’t be arsed to do the weekly show anymore. Also the first segment was promised to be uploaded today and of course it hasn’t been!
Are they still charging people to watch this tripe? It won't get done there's always an excuse manky's not well, nitty not well, moodie not well, kiki got period pains, the old man is in hospital any old rubbish to get them a day off.

No comment ☹
The smirk on the face of the one with the frizzy hair she can't wait for her turn to have a puff.

• Haha

Herbert2005

VIP Member
She does gather rather strange people around her for however long they stay or however long she wants them to stay. Is the Alan Carr with a quiff woman a make-up artist because she doesn't make the best of herself if she is and Lea Peart is also a bit of an odd bod.

What a twat he really is !!! If he did that when asked to wash up I would shove his head under the tap.
If i'd been unfortunate enough to marry a prick like that, i'd have made him a nice pair of concrete wellies and shoved him in the Thames years ago.

• Haha
  • Heart

rivermonster

VIP Member
Nadia said a while ago that she had been to see a hair expert who said she had the baldness gene. I do feel sorry for her in that respect as it must be difficult for a woman especially one in the public eye to go through the thinning of her hair.
Trouble with Madam is that she tells so many lies who knows when she is telling the truth. Yes we can see her hair is thinning but if she smartened herself up this could be covered if she was bothered by it. Ruth Langsford has said a few times that she wears hair pieces and so do other LW so she could do the same or put her hair up and wear hair bands or a scarf. It's not hard but she is lazy and somedays looks like she has hardly put a brush through it never mind wash it. I would bet she only ever gets it washed when she is on LW.

Muchado

Nadia harps on about body confidence yet doesn't stop talking about weight ! She acts as an authority on health eating yet stuffs big Macs down her neck... Nadia's five a day consists of three red and two Rose .

• Haha
  • Sad

Itsnotmyname

That is just wrong on so many levels🤮I really don’t know what words to use..she’s just like manks..planning the post to get the most interaction..why would u even post that🤷🏻‍♀️The humiliation for the kids..Post menopause woman gets her camel toe & lard out🤣to stay relevant
Because Julia put a post up today so she has to go with something that is click bait to show her popularity. Sad bint!

• Sad
  • Wow

Good Egg

VIP Member
His sweat falling of his fat face into your 🥖
I wouldn’t want his baguette anywhere near my mouth 🤢🤮🤢🤮🥴🥴😷😷
In other news it appears I have had my comeuppance - I’ve found mouse droppings in our garage! I stored some items in the garage (a few boxes 📦) Well - today I decided to move around and found chewed up foil (underneath our shelving unit). Decided to move some boxes 📦 and low and behold - lots of chewed up foil and mouse droppings 😳
I’ve no idea how long they’ve been there or where the foil has come from - but I put on a mask and gloves - cleaned up the droppings. Bleached the area - lifted up everything- time for a declutter!
I gave Rentokil a call too.
Luckily - our garage isn’t attached to the house. I still am going to give everything a bleach within an inch of its life. I wonder if the teenager put sandwiches in the recycling by mistake? (We keep our plastics/cardboard/can recycling in the garage in containers?
Anyways there was no parading mouses or being cruel to mice here... I must admit I was terrified one would jump out and did a ‘mankykick’ lol before lifting items.

Off for a bath? I heard they transmit salmonella? Worried I’m going to get I’ll now

• Haha
  • Heart

Zebeedee

Sounds like she’s talking about herself . Umm The Kindness Queen ‘HATES’ !!!! … Get off your high horse and calm down dear
Sounds like she’s talking about herself . Umm The Kindness Queen ‘HATES’ !!!! … Get off your high horse and calm down dear
Did she tell Linda Robson to stop talking on loose women when she said move on ! Nope, this women needs to get of her high horse! Yes we all no what happened and yes Boris did wrong and yes the country is on its arse but we don't need someone to go crazy on her Instagram to tell us because she also broke the rules and I hate it when she says every one of us broke the rules, no nadia I did not break the rules and my family did not break the rules so please stop telling us we all did just because you did to make yourself look better. Why did you not go crazy on Linda on loose women ? Because she likes Boris and said move on. Just calm down because we all don't need you telling us how to react , we are all different!

• Heart

Hopscotch

VIP Member
The only similarity between Mank and Nits, and Johnny and Amber, is that they are both capable of shitting in the bed, and blaming it on the dog.
The Swadderleys chose this topic because they are hoping that adding Depp and Heard hashtags to the video will attract more attention and in turn more money. Pathetically obvious effort.

• Angry
  • Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
She’s half cut again. She watches a bit of sky news and listens to a few callers on LBC then thinks she’s an expert on everything. 😂

• Angry
  • Haha

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Hmm Nadia reckons people in their thousands were watching Mark discuss the Johnny Depp trial…keep convincing yourself love. 😂😂😂😂

F202302B-C4F7-48A4-8E09-3B72DD92FE58.jpeg
2F20466D-3BE0-4600-B0C0-298465FE400E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Waffle3

VIP Member
She’s half cut again. She watches a bit of sky news and listens to a few callers on LBC then thinks she’s an expert on everything. 😂
Noticed that she has a mug with her these days to showcase her new healthy life style but you know straight away by the way she drinks/laps/sips whether there is tea in there or not 😏 stupid cow!
So there’ll be another attention seeking rant on her IG later on 😡 and probably on LW tomorrow 😡
And from a family who DID NOT follow the rules during lockdown 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry

afrozenpea

VIP Member
so both lisa and maddie are being fucked around based on teddy wanting to contribute..... don't believe it....
also they could have done the live show on sat, and then recorded a seperate segment for teddy on sunday...... bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.

• Haha