Nadia Sawalha #53 Spreads Rats, Mange & Nits cos she's a FILTHY Witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clue being in the - nothing like this on (even) tv for years, Jonathan Ross did it (years ago) before yada, yada... Oh no is he on about his idol's trial again even when it's finished. Oh dear, his comedown from not being able to watch a young woman being essentially roasted alive on a daily basis and perving over JD (who despises his fans) will not, I imagine, be much fun.....
There was 17 saddos watching the other night 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm sure he's mentioned on the vlog before how "obsessed" he is with buying Nadia "Ottolenghi spices" for her spice draw... * eye roll *

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10870665/Tatler-reveals-modern-status-symbols-2022.html

View attachment 1308318
However, when she does use them they are almost always full, so clearly only has them for show and not for general use. As far as I can see, she never cooks a proper meal these days. All she can really cook is roast chicken with roast potatoes and then they are occasionally Aunt Bessies spuds

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I'm sure he's mentioned on the vlog before how "obsessed" he is with buying Nadia "Ottolenghi spices" for her spice draw... * eye roll *

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10870665/Tatler-reveals-modern-status-symbols-2022.html

View attachment 1308318
Have also heard them bang on (him with a smirk) about how he doesn't have an "accent" probably when talking about how super duper intelligent/posh he is. To me he has a clear London accent (me too) trying to sound 'middle class'-prob from feeling inferior in his bbc day/s. Anyone know what university he went to? they go on about him going but never where so obviously not Oxbridge or a redbrick..
Thread title suggestion-
sycophant manky,- johnny please spank me, woman hate luring, bevvied wife snoring....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just saw the latest hometime. Nadia mugging to the camera and singing in Spain is just embarrassing.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I see she is mocking a young female on her IG , why does this almost 60 year old woman feel the need to mock young girls...I don't get it🤔

• Angry
I see she is mocking a young female on her IG , why does this almost 60 year old woman feel the need to mock young girls...I don't get it🤔
She’s copying knee deep in life and Celeste Barber who both do these type of posts on instagram and have been for years - she has recently started to follow them both. She and Mark can’t come up with any new ideas of their own.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Title suggestion which probably isn't allowed but it sums them up well.... "Mank likes to w**k, Nitty is rank. Nanny's got mice, Moodie loves vice."

• Haha
  • Heart
Hometime #17 we see Nadia working out. Next, is a 5 min ad for Sky with Mark and his stupid masks and Nadia with her jump scares. Then Nadia has Dina come over to do another Kim Kardashian spoof, the one with the aubergine earrings. I went to check when this happened and it was (we are at the end of May beginning of June) the beginning of APRIL!!! Nadia walks around in her bra and leggings whilst fashioning a plait out of a pair of tights and ribbon. "That's what I love about it, when you read the comments underneath these posts... people love spotting what we've used as well." :oops: Mark makes mention of Nadia having menopausal ears. Mark encourages Dina to repeat her story of her sharting her pants. Mark asks Nadia if she has ever sharted now. Black cling film for the top. As it squeaks, Mark asks Dina if that was the sound that she made when she sharted. :cautious: Nadia wonders if she should take her bra off. Dina "Oh Gowd are you ready?" Mark says nipple and they are spreading. They should have taped her tits, but now we get so see her fishing around to push them up. They have a picnic basket on the floor with a neon sign that says "duck off" on it. Classy. She gets the tits out, totally defeating the exercise. When Mark gets bored of filming, he films the 🐶🐶. Hunting through the drawers for something and Dina says "if it was my house it would all be theeeerrre." Nadia tells her that the outfit is supposed to be tit and Dina says "not that tit." So 17 mins was spent on that. Ten times he repeats Nadia flicking the hair and walking. :sleep: Dina cuts her out of the cling film and Nadia says it hurts. Cue Dina ripping the cling film off with more power. :LOL: The earrings are made into aubergine dip.

Moody and Manks clicking heels comp. Dogs. Nadia looking like tit at 5 a.m. and off to the airport. Nadia shows us the queue, goes shopping because she is bored, then on the plane. She is wearing her mask below her nose. Boozing and eating with Jane and Kaye. Nadia being loud, mentions how skinny the other 2 are. Nadia goes into the cold Med. Kaye fishes out a dead bird out of Jane's pool. Nadia is waaaaaaaaaasted. That is that. You didn't miss much.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Have also heard them bang on (him with a smirk) about how he doesn't have an "accent" probably when talking about how super duper intelligent/posh he is. To me he has a clear London accent (me too) trying to sound 'middle class'-prob from feeling inferior in his bbc day/s. Anyone know what university he went to? they go on about him going but never where so obviously not Oxbridge or a redbrick..
Thread title suggestion-
sycophant manky,- johnny please spank me, woman hate luring, bevvied wife snoring....
think he went to Canterbury )?)

Reactions: 5
0A0118A9-8532-4415-B8B4-6D2809C03C8F.jpeg
Anniversary video up on AG’s YouTube.
Not watched it as I imagine it’s the same as every other one, but thought I’d let you know regardless!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Not many of the die hard subs in Ashley’s latest video. Where’s SE and the others nutters loyal friends?

• Haha
Not many of the die hard subs in Ashley’s latest video. Where’s SE and the others nutters loyal friends?
I was just thinking the same. Either they are getting fed up with the N&M in general or Ashleigh is the biggest problem, which is highly likely as he is not the nice person he makes out to be..... hmmmm sounds like a couple of other people we all know!

Reactions: 11
I suppose I should feel sorry for those sad people on the video but really they are a bunch of thickos who need to get a life. Ashley looks like he eats too much sweet stuff he should get his teeth sorted and lose some weight.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.