Nadia Sawalha #53 Spreads Rats, Mange & Nits cos she's a FILTHY Witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this bit.......

shut up nadia you lasagna toastie pushin "person".

Nadia Sawalha: "If you stick to English apples and pears, carrots, turnips, cabbage. All of that stuff is really affordable and you can make a really big meal out of it."
it's like she's listing all the ingredients I have never seen her use........

god mank has to get the depp trial in at the end.....

"you're getting another live nnss show this sunday"

wow, actually giving the family members what they pay for..... such a boast

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
His weekly show! 100’s of brilliant reviews! He gets around 100 likes and 20 comments per week! Completely deluded the pair of them 🤣🤣🤣
Clue being in the - nothing like this on (even) tv for years, Jonathan Ross did it (years ago) before yada, yada... Oh no is he on about his idol's trial again even when it's finished. Oh dear, his comedown from not being able to watch a young woman being essentially roasted alive on a daily basis and perving over JD (who despises his fans) will not, I imagine, be much fun.....

• Heart
🙌 🙌 - I've noticed that he always does that too! Once you begin to notice all of the sexist things he says/does on a regular basis, it's hard to stop...

screenshot.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Nadia harps on about body confidence yet doesn't stop talking about weight ! She acts as an authority on health eating yet stuffs big Macs down her neck... Nadia's five a day consists of three red and two Rose .

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Nadia I’d definitely suggest that you keep an eye on your drinking as it’s clearly causing you issues. You have lost weight and exercise but all that goes out of the window when you drink as excessively as you do.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
"you're getting another live nnss show this sunday"

wow, actually giving the family members what they pay for..... such a boast

Waouw so true @afrozenpea ! How dare he make this sound like a treat to paying subs 😡😡😡😡

Com-on Mark ! In your dreams only! Angela Rayner watches CM🤣🤣🤣 oh sorry her team does 🤣🤥🤥
The lies lies that come out of Nitwit’s mouth 😡 and I’ve said it before, I have never seen eyes as void and cold as hers …
Timestamp 2.00

Com-on Mark ! In your dreams only! Angela Rayner watches CM🤣🤣🤣 oh sorry her team does 🤣🤥🤥
The lies lies that come out of Nitwit’s mouth 😡 and I’ve said it before, I have never seen eyes as void and cold as hers …
Timestamp 2.00

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Angela Rayner watches CM🤣🤣🤣 oh sorry her team does 🤣🤥🤥
Timestamp 2.00
https://tattle.life/attachments/ea8c8f81-9dac-4bd1-a5a3-c6995a3f10e3-jpeg.1306474/
1653945750703.png
The dead eyes of an alcoholic. ☹
It’s a shame Mark Adderley is so invested in his dated ‘addiction is so edgy’ narrative that he can’t see what’s in front of his eyes. Nadia Sawalha doesn’t drink, because she’s the life and soul of the party. She drinks by herself at home, or before she gets home, to blot out the reality of what her life has become. ☹
The future isn’t looking too rosy either but she doesn’t know the full extent of this, because her ‘hot’ unemployed husband, Mark Adderley (who is living in her house and off her wages), is in charge of ‘their’ finances. 🤬
#MrSpain

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sadly, i think you are right. I also agree about the #MrSpain. The writing on that particular wall has been there for a very long time. If she hasn't worked it out by now, she hasn't got a hope in hell's chance of ever doing so.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
It’s a shame Mark Adderley is so invested in his dated ‘addiction is so edgy’ narrative that he can’t see what’s in front of his eyes. Nadia Sawalha doesn’t drink, because she’s the life and soul of the party. She drinks by herself at home, or before she gets home, to blot out the reality of what her life has become. ☹
The future isn’t looking too rosy either but she doesn’t know the full extent of this, because her ‘hot’ unemployed husband, Mark Adderley (who is living in her house and off her wages), is in charge of ‘their’ finances. 🤬
#MrSpain
I agree she uses drink to escape her miserable homelife. Mark is a mental physical emotional and financial drain on her...Mark is happy to live within the four walls of that house, walking around talking to his virtual friends and eating his body weight in Nutella . Nadia , the girls and his mother all dance to his tune because he uses his mental health to emotionally blackmail them.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Regarding Nardia ranting about Tory’s breaking rules I thought I would remind her what her husband was up to in the heighths of lock down March 2020 ( when everyone was ordered to stay HOME) he was off photographing ‘his’ London town . The comment underneath is perfect
1653983212524.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Only watched first 5 minutes of CM this morning and had to switch off - Mark showing off his daughters tshirt and Nadia talking about club biscuits prancing around in her gym clothes and saying she’s ALLOWING herself one in the evening. She says she hates diets and controlling what you eat and stinkin thinkin yet she totally contradicts herself. The video she posted couple Christmas ago ranting on about diets are no good and if you want some cake have it. She seriously has body and food issues she just won’t admit it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Only watched first 5 minutes of CM this morning and had to switch off - Mark showing off his daughters tshirt and Nadia talking about club biscuits prancing around in her gym clothes and saying she’s ALLOWING herself one in the evening. She says she hates diets and controlling what you eat and stinkin thinkin yet she totally contradicts herself. The video she posted couple Christmas ago ranting on about diets are no good and if you want some cake have it. She seriously has body and food issues she just won’t admit it.
And those contradictions mess with vulnerable genuine people heads who want to lose weight😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Regarding Nardia ranting about Tory’s breaking rules I thought I would remind her what her husband was up to in the heighths of lock down March 2020 ( when everyone was ordered to stay HOME) he was off photographing ‘his’ London town . The comment underneath is perfect
View attachment 1307174
Don't forget the police told him off for filming HIS city, at the time. I know for a fact that Mark Adderley didn't respond in his usual defensive manner when challenged face to face by the long arm of the law. I wonder why the big shot director / producer didn't film that particular interaction when his camera was already shaking away in his palm? I wonder if it was a male or female PC who put the narc in his place?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
lol mank's condolences to someone going to a funeral interrupted by the pickled onion in a frightwig "singing" "if you like a lot of choclit on yr biscit joinar club".

you couldn't make it up

celebwity masterschill says a genoese sponger has not fat.

paul hollywood does not agree.... (but some people do)

now she is saying that anne widdecombe is always going on about being a virgin.

I honestly don't think that's the case. How to debase a serious politician..... oh but of course nadia has worked with someone who says that EVERYWHERE she goes she says she's a virgin. Must make for some awkward exhanges at starbucks/the car mechanics. And having met her a couple of times, I can tell you I was not informed of whether her hymen is intact.

Nadia really cannot hear the bullshit that comes out of her mouth.

she pronounces circadian, surkardian. probably as in kim surkardian.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Thread title suggestion ….
Seriously how do they get away with it ,
conflicting Advice? mangy Mice? Cold as ice…..

To hell with body image, no one is getting out of here alive
The happiest people I know don’t give a damn about all that crap, they are too busy getting on with their short lives
These two are always on the hamster wheel then they sabotage themselves and they wonder why they’re messed up

• Heart
Reactions: 14
remember when the angela rayner gossip was misogyny........ guess the anne widdecombe going round telling everyone everytwhere she's a virgin gossip isn't.......

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thread title suggestion: Monstrous Mouse Infestation, Depp Drivel, Daily Drinking, and Body Confidence Balderdash

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.