Nadia Sawalha #53 Spreads Rats, Mange & Nits cos she's a FILTHY Witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not many of the die hard subs in Ashley’s latest video. Where’s SE and the others nutters loyal friends?
So was that just 5 subs, Lisa and family and her friend Helen from the trek? These videos always feel a bit sad and desperate. But I did smile when one of the subs and her friend Helen referred to her as Naaardia!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I was just thinking the same. Either they are getting fed up with the N&M in general or Ashleigh is the biggest problem, which is highly likely as he is not the nice person he makes out to be..... hmmmm sounds like a couple of other people we all know!
also the subs have split in two, which means the second facebook group doesn't have the king of the goblins controlling the conversation and reporting back to nadia and mank. some of the subs finally being able to air their thoughts (not allowed on the channel, unless sycophantic drivel) will have made a lot of them realise a lot of things. SE sounded like a tattler the last time her thoughts were reported on.....

mank says he is on the spectrum

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Nothing is ever original…
Not the recipes,
Not the chat topics,
Not the Instagram
Not the advice,
Not the book,
Nothing…

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You know their channel is dying when I can't even be tempted to check in to see what stupid stuff is going on now.

The figures don't lie, and they know this too. I suspect that may be why they seem to be giving up on the channel.

There were was consistently around 1.5m views per month in early 2020. Now, it's at 800-900k or so. They're also now doing a scattergun approach of just putting out video after video just to end up getting less views. Hm... not sure the extra effort is paying off.

I also notice that they haven't had more than 1,000 monthly subscribers since May 2021. This is rounded to the nearest 1,000, so really is the lowest amount posisble.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
He must be hyper ventilating ….director hat will make an appearance. Bloody fool. Wait for his boring know all opinion to follow….
Wanky Manky is literally rubbing his hands with glee and laughing, Nasty Nadia is being a complete passive aggressive witch as she's too cowardly to be totally honest . Vultures

• Heart
You know their channel is dying when I can't even be tempted to check in to see what stupid stuff is going on now.

The figures don't lie, and they know this too. I suspect that may be why they seem to be giving up on the channel.

There were was consistently around 1.5m views per month in early 2020. Now, it's at 800-900k or so. They're also now doing a scattergun approach of just putting out video after video just to end up getting less views. Hm... not sure the extra effort is paying off.

I also notice that they haven't had more than 1,000 monthly subscribers since May 2021. This is rounded to the nearest 1,000, so really is the lowest amount posisble.
I swung by Mark Adderley's Trial Grand Finale just now to (n) and witnessed Nadia Sawalha actually giving her unemployed husband a round of applause for making notes during the trial. Again, she suggests he should have his own show. Well, with only 173 people watching (minus one for me and God knows how many for Angela Rayner's team :sneaky:), the poor deluded cow is wasting her breath.

1654112785604.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
a sub announcing and nadia and mank pleased that johnny depp is in a newcastle pub celebrating...... lol... when will these people ever learn.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Surely Mark Adderley could have listened to the verdict in one ear, whilst continuing with their date. :sneaky:
lol that's the clean version of that.......

nine o clock is not too late to go to mcdonalds anyway.

it's all about convicing the subs just how much they do for them, anyway. look we were going to have an evening out, but we had to come back to relay a second hand version of another youtube channel, just for you lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So they cancelled their wedding anniversary date to come home to do a live. Ummmm porkie pies me thinks, she didn’t look like she was dressed and made up to go out.

Reactions: 10
So they cancelled their wedding anniversary date to come home to do a live. Ummmm porkie pies me thinks, she didn’t look like she was dressed and made up to go out.
Quite the come down: from a #gifted vow renewal at a beachfront spa hotel in St Ives to stroking Mark Adderley's ego as he ejaculates over the JD verdict in front of a Youtube audience of <200 people on their failed social media channel. Just saying. :sneaky: Best have a drink, Nadia Sawalha. :(
#20yearanniversary #couplegoals

Last edited:
  • Haha
Will the hyper vigilant commentary now be transferred to Love Island?
What would the man do if there was a power cut, his entire life revolves around technology or the misuse of it
I’d be putting a bottle of bleach in the pockets of his shorts and telling him to wash the place down, that would burn of his juvenile nervous energy.
Her congratulating him on his addiction to the Depp trial is just sad and moronic
My son saw a picture of them and thought he was her son, she certainly treats him that way, keeping him in that position leaves no room for improvement and she likes it that way

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.