Nadia Sawalha #53 Spreads Rats, Mange & Nits cos she's a FILTHY Witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see how this is worth their time, YouTube take a 30% cut. He’d earn more money if he just got a real job.
it's a monthly subscription. it'll be at least another fortnight til we see just how low their subscribers are going to drop.

Reactions: 10
I can’t see how this is worth their time, YouTube take a 30% cut. He’d earn more money if he just got a real job.

I can't see that ever happening. He's an idle C..t and she has to keep him locked up inside the house because the thought of him trawling the streets of London is just too much for her.

What the heck? Timestamp 4.40 … ???Is he still on his treatment??🤔😱
I'm sure he has had these absence type things before. Whatever it is, he needs to put his camera down and sort himself out. He's a bleedin' mess, both physically and mentally.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
so both lisa and maddie are being fucked around based on teddy wanting to contribute..... don't believe it....
💯 afrozenpea

Indulge me in entertaining Mark Adderley (Super Producer)'s latest excuse for moment. It certainly helps that I know he doesn't have the skillset to insert a pre-recorded segment into a live show. :sneaky:

Edit:
also they could have done the live show on sat, and then recorded a seperate segment for teddy on sunday...... bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.
Damn you for BSing in triplicate all over my moment of indulgence afrozenpea

• Haha
Reactions: 11
at this point looking at a lot of the subs who are heavily infested invested in nadia and mank, I can't help but see that investment as being a symptom of their larger mental illnesses. so to see some subs beginning to see through them is great, as it means they are in an indirect way also beginning to deal with their mental illness.

Reactions: 11
at this point looking at a lot of the subs who are heavily infested invested in nadia and mank, I can't help but see that investment as being a symptom of their larger mental illnesses. so to see some subs beginning to see through them is great, as it means they are in an indirect way also beginning to deal with their mental illness.
I agree. They have played and continue to play on a lot of people's mental fragility. Arseholes.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Somethings a miss in that household. She goes out/to work, gets pissed comes home and falls asleep. She’s really unhappy at home but won’t do anything about it. Because he needs moody and tiresome, she then blows smoke up his arse and tries to pacify him. It’s all terribly sad isn’t it.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
💯 afrozenpea

Indulge me in entertaining Mark Adderley (Super Producer)'s latest excuse for moment. It certainly helps that I know he doesn't have the skillset to insert a pre-recorded segment into a live show. :sneaky:
Remember though, it's a 'broadcast quality' show - my arse is it. He is just an unskilled, dirty layabout

• Heart
  • Haha
His weekly show! 100’s of brilliant reviews! He gets around 100 likes and 20 comments per week! Completely deluded the pair of them 🤣🤣🤣
Just a few of the brilliant reviews this week (meaning 17 comments in all) 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That Jodie Foster comment bangs the nail on the head re Mr Unemployed’s misogynistic world view. 😡 I’m surprised Nadia Sawalha is wasting her energy (and further denting what’s left of her reputation) promoting this overly caffeinated toot when her hot husband is so invested in setting up his counselling practice. :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
lol you forgot helen saying how are you sweetie and having a emoji binge- surely that counts as a positive review?

nadia being an expert on everything session........

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

nadia being an expert on everything session........
💯 afrozenpea

COFFEE MOANING Body Image & Eating Issues & Living with Jealousy & Controlling Behaviour - YouTube

Time stamps 24:15

Nadia Sawalha: "If you stick to English apples and pears, carrots, turnips, cabbage. All of that stuff is really affordable and you can make a really big meal out of it." :ROFLMAO: Or if you're tired after a long day at work and can't be arsed, check out Nadia's carbonara toastie with a grating of helfy, #affordable turnip. Preach, preach, preach. That woman hasn't soaked a pulse in decades.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.