Nadia Sawalha #53 Spreads Rats, Mange & Nits cos she's a FILTHY Witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohohoh he has been chasing bots during the last evening lives 🤣 are they his definition of trolls???
Also tonight he shut down one of his long-standing subs at 29.35 .. I did not get the quist 🤔 he is a nasty person 😡🤢😱
What on earth did anne henderson say?

Reactions: 1
Mark seems a bit crazy on Coffee Boring today, and sucks his asma pump and play a stupid jingle a hundred times I think a sub made it for him , he’s sounding very 1970’s DJ today

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mark seems a bit crazy on Coffee Boring today, and sucks his asma pump and play a stupid jingle a hundred times I think a sub made it for him , he’s sounding very 1970’s DJ today
I went along to have a look and I couldn’t bear to watch for more than a couple of minutes

• Wow
Reactions: 13
What on earth did anne henderson say?
No idea .. something about him encouraging people to … and instigating … disappeared straight away on live chat .. 🤔🤔🤔 fun watching him get his knickers in a twist though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't understand why he's almost obsessed with the Heard/Depp saga - he really is a saddo

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I don't understand why he's almost obsessed with the Heard/Depp saga - he really is a saddo
It's because Mark Adderley will leap on anything to distract himself from the vacuum that is his life.

This tickled me from Nadia Sawalha: "Mark and I had a really important meeting yesterday. And we had to pause it to watch this, because it's just so fascinating."
The Loose Women React To Kate Moss Testifying In Johnny Depp & Amber Heard's Trial | Loose Women - YouTube Time stamp 0:27

Would that be the 'really important meeting' that happens on a fair number of mornings and is wittily entitled Coffee Moaning? :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's because Mark Adderley will leap on anything to distract himself from the vacuum that is his life.

This tickled me from Nadia Sawalha: "Mark and I had a really important meeting yesterday. And we had to pause it to watch this, because it's just so fascinating."
The Loose Women React To Kate Moss Testifying In Johnny Depp & Amber Heard's Trial | Loose Women - YouTube Time stamp 0:27

Would that be the 'really important meeting' that happens on a fair number of mornings and is wittily entitled Coffee Moaning? :sneaky:
You'd think that they were part of the legal team the way they go on, "needing to interrupt an 'important' meeting" to watch something they could have seen later on catchup 🤣 Oh, please 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I haven't posted anything on here for a while. Just been reading posts and agreeing with you all. The reason being that I am so frustrated that these miscreants continue to hoodwink and deceive with their lies and abhorrent behaviour. It's bad enough when you see this sort of conduct from the "average" person on the street but when it is a person who is in the public eye and who claims to have knowledge on a variety of subjects, I find it obnoxious and sickening. I can't bear to even look at their faces at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So let me get this right ... The no name Sunday was changed to the no named Saturday but there will be NO! no name Saturday but there will be a no name Sunday ...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So let me get this right ... The no name Sunday was changed to the no named Saturday but there will be NO! no name Saturday but there will be a no name Sunday ...
You have forgotten the broken up in to segments so that if we can't be bothered to do it all the subs won't notice show! Honestly it's laughable.. Why Ashley puts them on such a pedestal I can't work out, although his customer service seems to be as good as theirs going by that review that was posted on here..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Nitwit’s idea of a busy day is get up, have a driver pick her up, a few hours at ITV, lunch out and a “few” drinks, get home and crash out at 8.30pm. They are so far removed from the real world 😡
Sounds like she was pissed again when you listen to his hints and her justifications during the first 5 mins …

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Nitwit’s idea of a busy day is get up, have a driver pick her up, a few hours at ITV, lunch out and a “few” drinks, get home and crash out at 8.30pm. They are so far removed from the real world 😡
Sounds like she was pissed again when you listen to his hints and her justifications during the first 5 mins …
So, the world is full of terrible things (as it ever was) and so Nadia Sawalha heads out on the lash and passes out drunk mid-evening. The family tiptoe around discussing whether they are allowed to spend her wages on Maccy Ds. Nadia fails to mention that most of her 'friends' have breast cancer, because they latched onto her at a charity walk a couple of years ago. I reckon she has as many long-standing friends (I'm not counting her LW colleagues) as her asocial husband, Mark Adderley. :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What the heck? Timestamp 4.40 … ???Is he still on his treatment??🤔😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Nadia fails to mention that most of her 'friends' have breast cancer, because they latched onto her at a charity walk a couple of years ago. I reckon she has as many long-standing friends (I'm not counting her LW colleagues) as her asocial husband, Mark Adderley. :sneaky:
I totally agree. Other than Kaye, Jane and Lisa (all TV friends), she doesn't appear to have any normal friends and certainly no old school friends from way back. That tells you a lot about her doesn't it. She found the girls that went on the walk and she has given them all the exposure they wanted via IG etc so are hanging around for the time being, as she is useful.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.