Nadia Sawalha #53 Spreads Rats, Mange & Nits cos she's a FILTHY Witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i just hope there's a trial.......
Court Reporter Jester Mark Adderley will have one earphone in and whatever he's normally doing 😂😂 he'll be listening to every single bit of Morgan vs Welch in the High Court.
The Loose Women Share Their Thoughts On The Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard TV Trial | LW - YouTube
Time stamp 0:35

Nadia's explanation for how her hot husband squeezes so much into every day tickled Charlene and also leaves me wondering how Mark Adderley knows which pictures to snip from the trial to fill up his new-fangled white rectangles. :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe their announcement will be that they’re stopping the Noname Sunday show! 😳🤣
The announcement is simple ,the family are going to ga e a wash and try and clean themselves 🤢🤢🤢🤢

a potenshall subject for the next coffeemoaning.........
Hope piers sues them as well……see how brave they are now bad mouthing about him and Richard madeley throughout lockdown

• Haha
Reactions: 14

a potenshall subject for the next coffeemoaning.........
I remember an incident with Denise pulling down the pyjamas bottoms of another house mate in Big Brother, it was shortly after this she announced she was an alcoholic and blamed the incident on her mental health and alcoholism. I am never too sure about Denise and how much of what she says is true - a bit like Mark when he got caught drink driving.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Hmm Nadia reckons people in their thousands were watching Mark discuss the Johnny Depp trial…keep convincing yourself love. 😂😂😂😂

F202302B-C4F7-48A4-8E09-3B72DD92FE58.jpeg
2F20466D-3BE0-4600-B0C0-298465FE400E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Her hair!! It looks like an old fashioned set and perm and really ages her. Julia's hair in comparison.

View attachment 1270650View attachment 1270651View attachment 1270653

if
Hmm Nadia reckons people in their thousands were watching Mark discuss the Johnny Depp trial…keep convincing yourself love. 😂😂😂😂

View attachment 1270635View attachment 1270636

if its that successful why is SHE constantly trying to get people to subscribe!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like Mark's dropped the 'tech' idea from CM. I'm disappointed because I desperately wanted to see another stock image of biscuits/random child on plane.

• Haha
Joe Wicks will be on the telly tonight discussing his childhood...cue Manky Mc Skanky doing a review from his cupboard and making it all about himself with Nadia by his side gazing into his face as he speaks with a tear rolling down her cheek.

• Haha
Did you know Mr. Almost PhD NEARLY went to a prestigious American university?

He uses the mass shooting in the USA to let us know that he nearly went to college in Buffalo because he APPLIED for a ‘Fulbright award’.

First off, it’s actually called a Fulbright scholarship which is very prestigious. Secondly, anyone can put in an application… I think the difficulty lies in getting accepted!

Also, does anyone know what the big announcement was?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

He uses the mass shooting in the USA to let us know that he nearly went to college in Buffalo because he APPLIED for a ‘Fulbright award’.

First off, it’s actually called a Fulbright scholarship which is very prestigious. Secondly, anyone can put in an application… I think the difficulty lies in getting accepted!

I'm sure he makes this tit up.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Sadly he didn’t win the Fulbright and will forever go through life not knowing the difference between “inferred” and “implied.” 😉

Maybe they’re adding a “Counseling Corner” to the NNSS once Manky finishes his online course.

• Haha
I’m sure that every single time without failure he looks up a new word to use so that N thinks he’s a clever, little soldier.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.