Nadia Sawalha #53 Spreads Rats, Mange & Nits cos she's a FILTHY Witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think the new tech thing is a hit with viewers
The 'new' tech thing is unpopular and ineffective. 😂 😂
It might be ‘new tech’ to him, but to me it looks more dated than the tech we used at school back in the 90s!
It looks totally tit with his ill placed pics on that stupid white rectangle ffs.
You’d think Mr Film Maker would be able to do better than this🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It might be ‘new tech’ to him, but to me it looks more dated than the tech we used at school back in the 90s!
It looks totally tit with his ill placed pics on that stupid white rectangle ffs.
You’d think Mr Film Maker would be able to do better than this🤣🤣
Spot on HereForAScroll 😂

This sorry and unpopular 'upgrade' goes a long way to answering LizSmithqwerty's question about why Mark Adderley is long-term unemployed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
every time they talk about biscuits he's going to show apicture of some biscuits isn't he? hope he's been raiding the stock picture libraries for pictures of kwisps.

they were at their most loathsomely labour luvvie, hypocritical, virtue signalling this morning.

worst part (among many) nadia going on and on about how wonderful her lasagna toastie is (can't help but always think that's a euphemism for something similarly meaty), then going on about the obesity crisis, and how irresponsible everyone else is......

she really makes me puke. I really dislike her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
every time they talk about biscuits he's going to show apicture of some biscuits isn't he? hope he's been raiding the stock picture libraries for pictures of kwisps.

they were at their most loathsomely labour luvvie, hypocritical, virtue signalling this morning.

worst part (among many) nadia going on and on about how wonderful her lasagna toastie is (can't help but always think that's a euphemism for something similarly meaty), then going on about the obesity crisis, and how irresponsible everyone else is......

she really makes me puke. I really dislike her.
Does anyone believe the LW camera operators made her lasagna toastie?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Happy Sunday to all! Wonder what the big announcement will be today?🤔
Your guesses?
Let us know in any case if you have access to the No Name tit Show😏

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm actually really impressed with their new format. It takes some doing to market a downgrade as an upgrade.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Your guesses?
They are selling up, going to live in Cornwall and he is going to set up as a youtube expert. She is going to work for Healeys Cornish Cider Co or St Austells brewery as their taster in chief and also as an advisor to Ginsters Cornish Pastie Co.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What's the new format?
First and foremost, what's a new format without lower quality audio and video.

Secondly, they go all out and find a stock photo that is debatably related to whatever any topic is mentioned. They get a huge white rectangle, ensuring that this takes up one third of the screen. They then put the aforementioned stock photo in the white rectangle but off centre.

The other 2 thirds of the screen? Black, of course. That'll grab the audience's attention.

Sorry, almost forgot, about 5% of the screen is the hosts if your eyes ever make it to the bottom left corner. I personally find this to be quite the plus!

1652603399380.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
😂Hilarious… a 7 year old could do better

First and foremost, what's a new format without lower quality audio and video.

Secondly, they go all out and find a stock photo that is debatably related to whatever any topic is mentioned. They get a huge white rectangle, ensuring that this takes up one third of the screen. They then put the aforementioned stock photo in the white rectangle but off centre.

The other 2 thirds of the screen? Black, of course. That'll grab the audience's attention.

Sorry, almost forgot, about 5% of the screen is the hosts if your eyes ever make it to the bottom left corner. I personally find this to be quite the plus!

View attachment 1267719

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When are they planning on making this announcement. Very quiet again!
Perhaps Nadia is changing her name to Adderley to get his name exposed even more. Remember the last ‘big’ announcement when he added his name to the YouTube channel.
I will fall off my seat if he is strapped into a pregnancy suit 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lots of speculation going on in the fb group.
Some suggesting that ‘the people who don’t want to pay are getting too much for free’ so N&M need to make changes.

How about this, you ‘lovely kind community’… Maybe it’s not just a case of people ‘not wanting to pay’ but more a case that many simply can’t afford to pay.
And maybe, just maybe, it’s also a case of N&M not producing the content that they promised they would in order to lure you all in in the first place. You were promised lots when they started charging, and they rarely can be bothered to deliver - that’s not the fault of those who don’t want/can’t afford to pay - that’s totally down to N&M who are just lazy, greedy scumbags who take your money and give you little or nothing in return

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Your guesses?
My guess is;

A competition where Nadia 'promises' to come round to your house to make a lasagne toastie(spoiler- she won't come!), runners up gets a toastie in the post 3- 6 months later once Mark learns the alphabet 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I doubt it will be anything exciting but will have something to do with wanting more money from subs. They’re greedy people after all.
I agree, it'll be a patreon with tiers or similar.
I doubt it'll be the promise to actually provide content for the current paying subs!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.