Nadia Sawalha #53 Spreads Rats, Mange & Nits cos she's a FILTHY Witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Madam is looking rough lately.
Omg it was scratch scratch scratch from the Nitwit all the way through CMšŸ˜± what is in her bloody bird nest??? šŸ˜±
Oh did you know that Mark Adderley has written a brilliant drama and itā€™s a comedy drama šŸ¤£ wonder what happened to all the other brilliant writings we have heard about these past 5 years???šŸ¤”

Iā€™m sure that every single time without failure he looks up a new word to use so that N thinks heā€™s a clever, little soldier.
Was thinking that too! Today he placed martyrdom šŸ˜šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh did you know that Mark Adderley has written a brilliant drama and itā€™s a comedy drama šŸ¤£ wonder what happened to all the other brilliant writings we have heard about these past 5 years???šŸ¤”
I can remember one that featured a Cornish seagull. It probably has been on the Amazon Bestseller list and i just missed it or maybe it was made into a film . I can't say i watch many blockbusters nowadays. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Jeez, they don't half chat tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't have much control,if any over what my teens do when they are away from me, all i can hope is that i've dragged them up well enough to make good choices. One thing though, i wouldn't let that go on under my roof.

Makes me sad and angry at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh my goodness. She has done the worst ad for always pants Iā€™ve ever seen on IG. She is getting desperate these days.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh my goodness. She has done the worst ad for always pants Iā€™ve ever seen on IG. She is getting desperate these days.
why the hell does she sound like she is pushing out a massive turd as she moves in to cobra position? so stupid and exaggerative.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Just wondering why anyone would seek to make ā€œentertainmentā€ out of an abuse trial
Treating it like a sports match that needs feverish commentating
Sad

• Sad
  • Heart
For those who are wondering what the big announcement was here it is. They are no longer doing the No Name Sunday Show. Instead they are going to split it into segments throughout the week - so one day a cooking segment, one day a book review, one day the dogs, one day Lisa Loves and so on. They claim itā€™s because people struggle to find the segment they want to watch by scrolling through a whole show. The truth is they canā€™t be arsed to do the weekly show anymore. Also the first segment was promised to be uploaded today and of course it hasnā€™t been!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
For those who are wondering what the big announcement was here it is. They are no longer doing the No Name Sunday Show. Instead they are going to split it into segments throughout the week - so one day a cooking segment, one day a book review, one day the dogs, one day Lisa Loves and so on. They claim itā€™s because people struggle to find the segment they want to watch by scrolling through a whole show. The truth is they canā€™t be arsed to do the weekly show anymore. Also the first segment was promised to be uploaded today and of course it hasnā€™t been!
If only Ladbrokes accepted wagers on this developmentā€¦we all could have lined our pockets! Sounds like the editing got to be too much for the workaholicā€¦that and they can now get 4 or 5 times the views if they break up each show into five different videos. Call me cynical but thatā€™s got to be a motivating factor. They are desperate for the views.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Are they still charging people to watch this tripe? It won't get done there's always an excuse manky's not well, nitty not well, moodie not well, kiki got period pains, the old man is in hospital any old rubbish to get them a day off.

No comment ā˜¹
The smirk on the face of the one with the frizzy hair she can't wait for her turn to have a puff.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They've become so boring that I've not even looked at this thread in days, let alone watched their Vlogs. Do they get comission for views on Members Only videos? I didn't think there were ads on those. Another Vlogger who I watch has just set up a Super Thanks account where 'fans' can donate monetory gifts. It won't be long before "Aaron" or one of Mank's other aliuses sets up an account for them.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
What utter crap! The subs always claim they like all the segments (each to their own I suppose) - Iā€™ve never once seen any of them complain that they struggle to find a particular section.
How do they get away with this BS all the time?
Funny how discussion about this on the FB group has totally stopped - no one has mentioned the announcement since it happened. Probably because theyā€™re all pissed off as they know theyā€™re going to now get even less for their money.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Thanks Ulrika!
What bullshit! Mank will be giving them nothing next, and telling them it's because people struggle to find the time to watch videos, and they are very generously giving the sense of having watched the totality of their output each week, without giving them the burden and serious commitment of watching anything.

Reactions: 15
They've become so boring that I've not even looked at this thread in days, let alone watched their Vlogs. Do they get comission for views on Members Only videos? I didn't think there were ads on those. Another Vlogger who I watch has just set up a Super Thanks account where 'fans' can donate monetory gifts. It won't be long before "Aaron" or one of Mank's other aliuses sets up an account for them.
Thought you had gone on holiday Gloria.:cool:
So splitting it into segments means they can (when they can be bothered) film 10 mins extra at the end of CM then shove them on whenever. This means they get Saturday and Sunday off so she can be off to Brighton or wherever without him sulking and doing it on his own.

• Angry
Thought you had gone on holiday Gloria.:cool:
So splitting it into segments means they can (when they can be bothered) film 10 mins extra at the end of CM then shove them on whenever. This means they get Saturday and Sunday off so she can be off to Brighton or wherever without him sulking and doing it on his own.
Still here! Just had a holiday from the Nitster. Ahh I see, that makes sense. I'm guessing they will scrap the paper reviews! He will be on Instagram every saturday wallowing!

Reactions: 14
What utter crap! The subs always claim they like all the segments (each to their own I suppose) - Iā€™ve never once seen any of them complain that they struggle to find a particular section.
How do they get away with this BS all the time?
Funny how discussion about this on the FB group has totally stopped - no one has mentioned the announcement since it happened. Probably because theyā€™re all pissed off as they know theyā€™re going to now get even less for their money.
And letā€™s face it, they are too frightened to say anything and risk the wrath of he that blocks. I just donā€™t get it at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
A bit of male patterned baldness starting there she better slow down with her testosterone taking
View attachment 1264223
Nadia Sawalha's hair is certainly not feeling the benefit of cure all HRT. This shot confirms my suspicions that the LW make up crew probably need to restock the spray on hair dye quite regularly. And the rest. :sneaky:

1652780892295.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.