Nadia Sawalha #53 Spreads Rats, Mange & Nits cos she's a FILTHY Witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nadia Sawalha's hair is certainly not feeling the benefit of cure all HRT. This shot confirms my suspicions that the LW make up crew probably need to restock the spray on hair dye quite regularly. And the rest. :sneaky:

View attachment 1273057
At the beginning there is a shot of the back of her head and the hair loss was more noticable than the top parting, it was very wide.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
At the beginning there is a shot of the back of her head and the hair loss was more noticable than the top parting, it was very wide.
Nadia said a while ago that she had been to see a hair expert who said she had the baldness gene. I do feel sorry for her in that respect as it must be difficult for a woman especially one in the public eye to go through the thinning of her hair.

Reactions: 15
Nadia said a while ago that she had been to see a hair expert who said she had the baldness gene. I do feel sorry for her in that respect as it must be difficult for a woman especially one in the public eye to go through the thinning of her hair.
Trouble with Madam is that she tells so many lies who knows when she is telling the truth. Yes we can see her hair is thinning but if she smartened herself up this could be covered if she was bothered by it. Ruth Langsford has said a few times that she wears hair pieces and so do other LW so she could do the same or put her hair up and wear hair bands or a scarf. It's not hard but she is lazy and somedays looks like she has hardly put a brush through it never mind wash it. I would bet she only ever gets it washed when she is on LW.

Reactions: 22
Trouble with Madam is that she tells so many lies who knows when she is telling the truth. Yes we can see her hair is thinning but if she smartened herself up this could be covered if she was bothered by it. Ruth Langsford has said a few times that she wears hair pieces and so do other LW so she could do the same or put her hair up and wear hair bands or a scarf. It's not hard but she is lazy and somedays looks like she has hardly put a brush through it never mind wash it. I would bet she only ever gets it washed when she is on LW.
Yes I guess there are things she could do that would work well such as hair pieces. She certainly has a team of make up artists etc who could help, the average Jo Bloggs doesn't! I don't know what came over me feeling sorry for her, but hairs a touchy subject for me as I was bullied about mine as a teenager.. It wasn't falling out, just dandruff which I have a grip on now in adult life but didn't then. Now back to Tattling!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I agree. Her hair looks in such bad condition. It needs a decent cut to start with.

Reactions: 16
His bent fingers in general give me the creeps but his disgusting dirty nails really would put me off immediately forever. There is no need for deep dirt like that, even if he has been gardening. She is obviously as dirty as him, as she never notices it. If any man of mine had even the slightest dirty under his nails, I would have to ask him to scrub them. I truly believe that if she wasn't made up at LW she would look like Grott bags. She must stink and those poor MUA's have to carry on making her up. Must be the talk of the ITV studios how much she stinks. YUK!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
His bent fingers in general give me the creeps but his disgusting dirty nails really would put me off immediately forever. There is no need for deep dirt like that, even if he has been gardening. She is obviously as dirty as him, as she never notices it. If any man of mine had even the slightest dirty under his nails, I would have to ask him to scrub them. I truly believe that if she wasn't made up at LW she would look like Grott bags. She must stink and those poor MUA's have to carry on making her up. Must be the talk of the ITV studios how much she stinks. YUK!
More bent and dirty fingers 😱🤢 if you add the manky toe, the rat teeth, the sweating flakey face, the overgrown eyebrows, the nose picking/wiping, the ear drilling, … yes Nitty you really have a hot fella 🤣 don’t get me going on her 😏

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
How cringe was he today on CM, showing off because he had an audience of 2 (Dina and Moodie). He is definitely in love with JD too. So odd 😳
She did make me laugh at one point though, she was doing her usual watch Mank doing his live round up of the trial, it’s so brilliant and then a few minutes later she takes him down big time when he repeatedly makes out he doesn’t know who Boyslife is and she says please stop saying that it’s boring! She knows how to pull his strings, it was hilarious 🤣

Also, I could be wrong and I’m sure it’s dirt too but I think the black around his nails is varnish that he’s tried to remove - badly 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Remember when she was endorsing BAMbeautiful for her hair loss? Then it was Pantene Pro-V Biology range on World Menopause Day, then there was the Boucleme Curl Conditioner, now it's L'Oreal Hydra Hyloronic Acid range. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How cringe was he today on CM, showing off because he had an audience of 2 (Dina and Moodie). He is definitely in love with JD too. So odd 😳
She did make me laugh at one point though, she was doing her usual watch Mank doing his live round up of the trial, it’s so brilliant and then a few minutes later she takes him down big time when he repeatedly makes out he doesn’t know who Boyslife is and she says please stop saying that it’s boring! She knows how to pull his strings, it was hilarious 🤣

Also, I could be wrong and I’m sure it’s dirt too but I think the black around his nails is varnish that he’s tried to remove - badly 🤢
And she has ordered new glasses for him like those of JD’s 🤣🤣🤣 he was already overexcited yesterday with the skull rings they share in common🙄 he really is a sad child and she really manipulates his ego ☹

• Haha
And she has ordered new glasses for him like those of JD’s 🤣🤣🤣 he was already overexcited yesterday with the skull rings they share in common🙄 he really is a sad child and she really manipulates his ego ☹
I often wonder if she's actually taking the piss out of him.

If you had to sit opposite him at the dining table, wouldn't you just think "duck my life, what have i done". I'm sure as hell i would.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.