Nadia Sawalha #53 Spreads Rats, Mange & Nits cos she's a FILTHY Witch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Maybe that they have to put up the Mouthy fee" - how appropriate. " because of the high Electricity costs".
Jesus does she think they have to pay to show it in every subs house instead of 1 laptop and some crummy light. What difference does the cost of anything matter to these 2 grifters as they get their money for old rope.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1652621593578.jpeg

there is no point scaling back on the free stuff as that is where they are getting huge advert revenue, if they make free stuff subs only they will hardly make anything with only 58 views 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1268433
there is no point scaling back on the free stuff as that is where they are getting huge advert revenue, if they make free stuff subs only they will hardly make anything with only 58 views 😆
That’s the comment I liked the most …
93A1EDA4-6345-4D10-BE3C-34A9C81084D8.jpeg

someone finally voicing the fact that the subscription content is currently not worth paying for.
Take note Mark - your content is crap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
the big announcement will be sumfin to do with the show surely, or its content. or maybe having found completing the card signing such an ongoing and onerous task, they are getting rid of that and replacing it with some freebie you just get sent in the post, where all the work is done by michelle penny. maybe they could do one of those tip and strip pens. his and hers.

lol even the loyal subs now agree with the tattlers. unfortunately "quality" isn't in nadia sawalha's vocabulary, unless it's followed by "street".

• Haha
Reactions: 16
every time they talk about biscuits he's going to show apicture of some biscuits isn't he? hope he's been raiding the stock picture libraries for pictures of kwisps.

they were at their most loathsomely labour luvvie, hypocritical, virtue signalling this morning.

worst part (among many) nadia going on and on about how wonderful her lasagna toastie is (can't help but always think that's a euphemism for something similarly meaty), then going on about the obesity crisis, and how irresponsible everyone else is......

she really makes me puke. I really dislike her.
Me too. It’s why I’m not here much anymore. I can’t even read about them now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I truly believe that they are getting less and less popular amongst the subs, apart from the diehards like AG and metube et el.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe their announcement will be that they’re stopping the Noname Sunday show! 😳🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
They can’t even commit to an announcement! 🙄🥱🥱🥴
Maybe she’ll announce her latest book deal…let’s guess the topic:

16:8 - My Journey To A Diet Free Life

The Vegetable Based CookBook for Meat Lovers

Living With Bi Polar: What Not to Do

Body Acceptance: A Picture Book

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe she’ll announce her latest book deal…let’s guess the topic:

16:8 - My Journey To A Diet Free Life

The Vegetable Based CookBook for Meat Lovers

Living With Bi Polar: What Not to Do

Body Acceptance: A Picture Book
Living with an addict (did you know her husband was an addict?)

How to be a perfect parent

Teens safety online, there's really no need, they are just expressing themselves (with very few clothes on)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think the big announcement is part of the nnss..... so you'll need to be a family guest to find out....

Reactions: 3
Moodies dress sense keeps getting odder and odder is she high when she's picks these outfits.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.