Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they both make me feel sick
lazy filthy idle pigs
who take pleasure in showing the slovenly ways
i couldnt watch more than a few minutes of it
its so boring, been done time and time again, proof they will never change and that is who they are
dirty idle pigs

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
It was a terrible vlog. Probably the worst.
Why would grown adults think the repetition of Nadia sitting in her mess pestered by him would be in any way entertaining? The screeching between them! 🤕
Then the (again repeating) fitness test using the performing seal Lisa.
They should call it 'Groundvlog Day'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Johnny Depp, Boris and Liam Gallaghers bad hips are the riveting topics of conversation for the subs at 10 am. I'm off to do a bit of retail therapy. :LOL:
🛍🛍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I now think Nadia’s biggest problem stopping her having a tidy house is Mark. He tries to disrupt her when she attempts anything like a needy toddler, plus he mocks both her abilities and her appearance whenever she is trying to sort anything out. She can’t get properly angry, firstly because he will go into a major sulk, but secondly because when he has a camera in his hand she has to play along and turn it into a performance because that is how he makes his pocket money. There’s also the risk that he will show however aggressive she gets in response and not edit it out…and she knows the majority of the female subs will make comments claiming she is mean to him if she stands up for herself.

Her repeated attempts to ‘tidy’ that room may actually just be her attempting to get a bit of peace and quiet away from Mark, the lack of progress may be intentionally to drag it out and get more peace.

It can see it could be amusing the first couple of times he caught her being lazy on the job…but by the tenth time he just looked like a disobedient child harassing a parent who has asked to be left in peace.

Why did he keep zooming in on those mouldy mugs? Yet he still didn’t pick any of them up when he went back downstairs. It’s like he’s proud of how dirty they are. They are up and down those stairs several times a day….yet they leave half drunk dirty mugs in the bedrooms for possibly weeks to get that bad…then collect them in a group in the hallway because making it all the way to the kitchen is too much effort? His repeated focussing on these mugs makes me think that it’s all part of making Nadia look as bad as possible…throughout much of what he puts on youtube…it’s like he is trying to damage Nadia’s reputation as much as he possibly can, he doesn’t want her working anywhere except the moneyspinner Loose Women. He doesn’t want her doing any new tv jobs or meeting new people who have better living standards…or meeting men who act like men and not little boys.

The intentionally mentioning and showing the profile of the huge spot he had been squeezing was so unnecessary, this is a man in his 50s.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I think they are just as bad as each other ,they were both brought up in filthy hoarder's type house's we have seen Di's flat and what we have seen of her parents is just as bad tbh , Di and teddy's clothes and bodies look engrained with dirt

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I now think Nadia’s biggest problem stopping her having a tidy house is Mark. He tries to disrupt her when she attempts anything like a needy toddler, plus he mocks both her abilities and her appearance whenever she is trying to sort anything out. She can’t get properly angry, firstly because he will go into a major sulk, but secondly because when he has a camera in his hand she has to play along and turn it into a performance because that is how he makes his pocket money. There’s also the risk that he will show however aggressive she gets in response and not edit it out…and she knows the majority of the female subs will make comments claiming she is mean to him if she stands up for herself.

Her repeated attempts to ‘tidy’ that room may actually just be her attempting to get a bit of peace and quiet away from Mark, the lack of progress may be intentionally to drag it out and get more peace.

It can see it could be amusing the first couple of times he caught her being lazy on the job…but by the tenth time he just looked like a disobedient child harassing a parent who has asked to be left in peace.

Why did he keep zooming in on those mouldy mugs? Yet he still didn’t pick any of them up when he went back downstairs. It’s like he’s proud of how dirty they are. They are up and down those stairs several times a day….yet they leave half drunk dirty mugs in the bedrooms for possibly weeks to get that bad…then collect them in a group in the hallway because making it all the way to the kitchen is too much effort? His repeated focussing on these mugs makes me think that it’s all part of making Nadia look as bad as possible…throughout much of what he puts on youtube…it’s like he is trying to damage Nadia’s reputation as much as he possibly can, he doesn’t want her working anywhere except the moneyspinner Loose Women. He doesn’t want her doing any new tv jobs or meeting new people who have better living standards…or meeting men who act like men and not little boys.

The intentionally mentioning and showing the profile of the huge spot he had been squeezing was so unnecessary, this is a man in his 50s.
When I’m cleaning the house, I at least put clean ‘Scruffs’ on to do so.
You can smell those stains.
Look at them!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I now think Nadia’s biggest problem stopping her having a tidy house is Mark.
got to disagree. nadia does everything for attention: she fights the negative feelings she has for herself through excessive, superficial social interaction, and it's compulsive. she doesn't get that by tidying her own room, so immediately lapses when she tries in to self-filming or other social media antics. She's the only reason she's incredibly ill-disciplined. I bet even the trainer she has chosen for the gym is someone who will align with her being able to be "nadia sawalha": she hasn't chosen an male ex-army instructor, I think. She could actually get a lot in terms of psycholigcal development by being pushed by the right physical trainer- seeing the bigger picture of what you do to your body, having a structured and complex programme, seeing the results of long term commitment, seeing that its all about putting the work in, and not about just bs'ing, or thinking that you are this wonderful special person.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nadia Sawalha needs to stop claiming she has ADHD! It's getting on my last nerve. She just needs to clean her mawkit house . Her issue is she can't stay off her phone long enough to do anything .

Reactions: 25
Nadia doesnt have ADHD
she is just lazy and bolshie & immature
she chooses to live like she does and its doubtful she will ever change
she chose a filthy needy man who she could control like a bossy big sister
she makes out everything is wonderful but she is living in misery and has a unfulfilled life as she cannot commit to anything becuase she only cares about herself and is not bothered by the destruction and chaos she causes all around her

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Does it never cross Nadia's mind that her husband actually doesn't work a real job , all of her LW colleagues husband's/partners will more than likely be out the house every weekday working yet her stinking lazy overgrown kid of a husband is lying scratching his balls on a filthy sofa that should be in a skip

• Heart
LW bet Nittys mad she wasn’t interviewing her hero Nicola Sturgent who can do no wrong in her eyes. 😆
Carols giving Nicola a hard time 😆

Reactions: 13
I bet even the trainer she has chosen for the gym is someone who will align with her being able to be "nadia sawalha": she hasn't chosen an male ex-army instructor, I think. She could actually get a lot in terms of psycholigcal development by being pushed by the right physical trainer- seeing the bigger picture of what you do to your body, having a structured and complex programme, seeing the results of long term commitment, seeing that its all about putting the work in, and not about just bs'ing, or thinking that you are this wonderful special person.
see the latest instagram clownery her trainer is tolerating her putting up......... it's just bleeping rude. she should be respecting her trainer's professionalism, by not performing for her subs, putting the phone down, and paying attention.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Well, well, well, have you seen the latest topic for HTSM? It was just uploaded. "Does your partner RESENT you doing things on your own? Are you ALLOWED "Me-Time"?. :unsure:

• Wow
  • Haha
Well, well, well, have you seen the latest topic for HTSM? It was just uploaded. "Does your partner RESENT you doing things on your own? Are you ALLOWED "Me-Time"?. :unsure:
She is allowed me time because she brings in the money..... full stop. He resents every bloody minute of it but he is unable to earn money so has to put up with it but fills in his time with the wanking man cave.:cautious:

• Sick
Reactions: 19
She is allowed me time because she brings in the money..... full stop. He resents every bloody minute of it but he is unable to earn money so has to put up with it but fills in his time with the wanking man cave.:cautious:
he's had 'me time' the entirety of their marriage 😂

• Haha
The pair of them fight everyone for ‘me-me-me-me‘ time 24/7 😅 Pair of attention seekers 🙄😬 And ‘allowed?’…. the use of that word speaks volumes 👀

Reactions: 17
I haven't watched any of their lives or videos in a very long time because they are so bloody boring but I switched on that me time rubbish tonight. Could only manage a couple of minutes but was shocked to see how bad the bags under manky's eyes have got recently, that can't be right for a guy of his age, he definitely looks ill. Not that I'm bothered, just saying. Nitty's left eyebrow looks like it's taking a walk across the top of her nose....maybe AG could buy her a pair of tweezers and a magnifying mirror for his next gift.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I haven't watched any of their lives or videos in a very long time because they are so bloody boring but I switched on that me time rubbish tonight. Could only manage a couple of minutes but was shocked to see how bad the bags under manky's eyes have got recently, that can't be right for a guy of his age, he definitely looks ill. Not that I'm bothered, just saying. Nitty's left eyebrow looks like it's taking a walk across the top of her nose....maybe AG could buy her a pair of tweezers and a magnifying mirror for his next gift.
AG should stop with the gifts. He shared on IG that he has no savings and works a minimum wage job. Yet Manky and Nitwittya continue to accept what he sends them.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.