Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latestest popcorn junkies
I don’t get way Maddie has got her hand permanently on her face . Is she giving us all the V sign ?
View attachment 1203750
Her body language and micro expressions are weird. It could be the usual two fingered salute, she does non stop on her insta. Whatever it is it's strange. She has some kind of Tourette's like tick.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I always think Maddie has to constantly touch her face and move her hair because her skin and scalp are itchy/uncomfortable due to not showering enough. She does it constantly in every movie review. How she was ever encouraged to try acting as a serious career options it beggars belief, she can’t even sit up properly and speak.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Latestest popcorn junkies
I don’t get way Maddie has got her hand permanently on her face . Is she giving us all the V sign ?
View attachment 1203750
Suggestion to Sir Wanna Be Film Critic: take two minutes to at least Google something about the trailer you are about to watch so that you don’t confuse Naomie Harris and Tessa Thompson, and Natalie Portman and Cate Blanchett.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Her body language and micro expressions are weird. It could be the usual two fingered salute, she does non stop on her insta. Whatever it is it's strange. She has some kind of Tourette's like tick.
I'm sure I said on a thread she could have tourettes because she constantly does the tongue thing to

• Wow
Reactions: 10

time stamp the house eunuch is having a packet of maltesers. what a naughty boy. she'd have his bollocks if she didn't have them already.

Is there not any point when you film yourself having a packet of maltesers for publication on the internet that you realise there's something deeply wrong with you?

• Haha
  • Wow
Unlike Nadia Sawalha, who is raging at the way ZA makes her hot husband’s eyes light up. 😂
She can’t be normal married to such a layabout. Imagine living with a waster with no friends walking around with a phone talking to himself. The one thing she said that was correct was duck off!!

• Sick
  • Heart
her taking out that miniature with tonic was pretty telling to me...no wonder she spends so much time in her 'dressing room'...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
her taking out that miniature with tonic was pretty telling to me...no wonder she spends so much time in her 'dressing room'...
I'm sure one of them once accidentally stumbled upon a hidden bottle of gin on the utility room once.......

I once had the misfortune of working in an off license. all the alcoholics used to buy minatures. it was so depressing.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm sure one of them once accidentally stumbled upon a hidden bottle of gin on the utility room once.......

I once had the misfortune of working in an off license. all the alcoholics used to buy minatures. it was so depressing.
thats actually really sad :(

tbh i do feel sorry for her but its the fact that he always goes on about recovering rather than saying 'i drove drunk, luckily didnt kill anyone and then got sober' - its the dishonesty i find irritating

• Heart
Reactions: 15
thats actually really sad :(

tbh i do feel sorry for her but its the fact that he always goes on about recovering rather than saying 'i drove drunk, luckily didnt kill anyone and then got sober' - its the dishonesty i find irritating
the " i gave up drinking for you all and everyday of my life is living hell so you all need to be grateful" and suchlike bs from him is what grates most.

if you were a record exec would you give the contract to madddie or to kerry katona's daughter?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Moanie is a barrel like Nitty. Eats crap and never seems to cook. I think she dresses really badly and spends far too much time taken sleazy pics of herself. Looks like one of those plastic blow up dolls. I bet Manks got one.
the " i gave up drinking for you all and everyday of my life is living hell so you all need to be grateful" and suchlike bs from him is what grates most.

if you were a record exec would you give the contract to madddie or to kerry katona's daughter?

Well, one can sing and the other couldn't carry a note in a bucket .

time stamp the house eunuch is having a packet of maltesers. what a naughty boy. she'd have his bollocks if she didn't have them already.

Is there not any point when you film yourself having a packet of maltesers for publication on the internet that you realise there's something deeply wrong with you?
Why can't he just leave her alone in her room? We have seen this all before , it's the same with the bloody Christmas trees coming out the loft.

• Haha
Well, one can sing and the other couldn't carry a note in a bucket .

Why can't he just leave her alone in her room? We have seen this all before , it's the same with the bloody Christmas trees coming out the loft.
💯 Muchado

I don't know if I'm imagining this, because I was clearing my emails whilst listening to this 'film' but did Mark Adderley spend most of the time hysterical with that grating manic laugh about the miserable footage he was capturing? He really is a nasty unoriginal piece of work. Why not focus on the dusty toy cave that's only ever filmed in soft-focus darkness these days? Or maybe even the extra room full of sh*t he has upstairs in the house his wife paid for? I see Mark Adderley has forgotten that Nadia Sawalha and her unemployed sister had to transform Nadia's other floordrobe into a room for Mark's mother / a place for her hot husband to escape her drunken snoring behind his back.

Mark Adderley is a gaslighter of the highest order, bringing nothing to the table but tired bluster and the ability to withstand / match the stench of Nadia Sawalha's unwashed lady garden.

• Heart
💯 Muchado

I don't know if I'm imagining this, because I was clearing my emails whilst listening to this 'film' but did Mark Adderley spend most of the time hysterical with that grating manic laugh about the miserable footage he was capturing? He really is a nasty unoriginal piece of work. Why not focus on the dusty toy cave that's only ever filmed in soft-focus darkness these days? Or maybe even the extra room full of sh*t he has upstairs in the house his wife paid for? I see Mark Adderley has forgotten that Nadia Sawalha and her unemployed sister had to transform Nadia's other floordrobe into a room for Mark's mother / a place for her hot husband to escape her drunken snoring behind his back.

Mark Adderley is a gaslighter of the highest order, bringing nothing to the table but tired bluster and the ability to withstand / match the stench of Nadia Sawalha's unwashed lady garden.
He also commented on her having a baby bump several times and said “what’s happen to your neck” so rude!, I would have no self esteem left if I live with him ☹😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
He spent 10 mins on pestering Nadia as she farted around in her walk-in. SIX MUGS OF TEA IN THE HALLWAY! She lives like she is 15. We get dog filler material. The highlight of this mess is Toffee wearing extensions.

It was a terrible vlog. Probably the worst.
Why would grown adults think the repetition of Nadia sitting in her mess pestered by him would be in any way entertaining? The screeching between them! 🤕
Then the (again repeating) fitness test using the performing seal Lisa.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Its like they reused an old vlog, its the same monotonous situation as we've seen too many times before.
I am embarrassed for her, shes pure lazy. She has no respect for anything she owns as it can all be replaced pretty quickly.
If this vlog is anything to go by, mank really does work hard....at being a useless, annoying head

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.