Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He went out with the subs that’s Zoe Agnew next to him..if she was any closer she would be in his pants🤣she wishes
I am still wondering about his night out with these subs, it is a mystery to me why he would be anywhere with them - I don't/can't listen to anything they say but will someone please tell me why he was out with these 2 subs please.

Reactions: 12
I am still wondering about his night out with these subs, it is a mystery to me why he would be anywhere with them - I don't/can't listen to anything they say but will someone please tell me why he was out with these 2 subs please.
Its very odd.... if it's based on who's the biggest creep then Ashley should have been 1st 😉

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Maddie advertised it earlier in the week saying there were tickets available so in fairness I think they knew the saddos would be there so bought their own tickets. I don’t think it was a meet up with Narc specifically….. his 2 person fan club! Watch out Nads, Narc will be up to his old tricks with fan no 1 ZA

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Whenever I see Manky or Nitty I can smell manure. I wonder why that is?! 🤔💩
There was someone stood in front of me in a queue in the supermarket the other day. He absolutely reeked of stale sweat and dried poo. I thought to myself, I bet that's what Manky smells like.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
looks like carlos gave it a miss. don't blame you mate.

not sure who the young geezer sat between mank and nadim is. I guess the girl next to maddie is her friend. (see dining table shot at end of video).

Reactions: 7
Maddie advertised it earlier in the week saying there were tickets available so in fairness I think they knew the saddos would be there so bought their own tickets. I don’t think it was a meet up with Narc specifically….. his 2 person fan club! Watch out Nads, Narc will be up to his old tricks with fan no 1 ZA -
Thank you - what a good turn out of 2 subs Thought AG would have put his flashy suit on and turned up to meet up with his best friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Eddie looks un-recognisable with this new hair cut. He seems a lot more confident and articulate than Carlitos. I do wonder if Carlitos is going through any psychological battles as he can seem quite withdrawn. I hope he can get help if he is.
I really don't like carlitos.

Reactions: 5
Nadia clearly invited lisa and her lot , dina and her boys , her mum and dad , and obviously their lot! She really has gone to town this year hmmmmm obviously for Julia's benefit to show her that all the family are celebrating at her house! I also noticed that dina had posted an Ashley g post on her storys I mean how can she do that knowing how he had spoken to julia? Its absolutely disgusting and it's all narcissistic just to get at julia! How lisa can sit next to Julia's mum is just bejond disgusting when she said such cruel words to her daughter! They no exactly what they are doing and its cruel and verging on bullying! Its obvious that they are doing it all for show and the worst thing to me is how they are being nice to Ashley because his comments were inexcusable!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Nadia clearly invited lisa and her lot , dina and her boys , her mum and dad , and obviously their lot! She really has gone to town this year hmmmmm obviously for Julia's benefit to show her that all the family are celebrating at her house! I also noticed that dina had posted an Ashley g post on her storys I mean how can she do that knowing how he had spoken to julia? Its absolutely disgusting and it's all narcissistic just to get at julia! How lisa can sit next to Julia's mum is just bejond disgusting when she said such cruel words to her daughter! They no exactly what they are doing and its cruel and verging on bullying! Its obvious that they are doing it all for show and the worst thing to me is how they are being nice to Ashley because his comments were inexcusable!
What sort of mother is Betty to cuddle up to a woman who has posted cruel comments to her youngest daughter and to be at a gathering that is deliberately being held to hurt her daughter too? Seems like apples don't fall far from the tree and that they clearly are a family of narcissistic witches who teach their daughters to follow in their footsteps. Julia had had a lucky escape and managed to stop the cycle in her own life.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Kiki has uploaded another picture on insta... in her knickers and a short vest top.. 😕
Why on earth is her mother letting her do this. Look at her phone you stupid woman.

What sort of mother is Betty to cuddle up to a woman who has posted cruel comments to her youngest daughter and to be at a gathering that is deliberately being held to hurt her daughter too? Seems like apples don't fall far from the tree and that they clearly are a family of narcissistic witches who teach their daughters to follow in their footsteps. Julia had had a lucky escape and managed to stop the cycle in her own life.
As I said earlier - do you think she knows what is going on on SM - No she has no idea
We had a big fall out in our family and my mother never knew anything about it because it would have broken her heart if she knew that me and my sister hated each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
So smug! Her hands look like granny hands! She needs some Norweigan Formula on them. Eddie looks un-recognisable with this new hair cut. He seems a lot more confident and articulate than Carlitos. I do wonder if Carlitos is going through any psychological battles as he can seem quite withdrawn. I hope he can get help if he is. Back to the video, it's a big stuff you to Julia. And Dina's students made the decorations? She was a teaching assistant who quit months ago!
all so fake
orrible lot
shes cliniging to dina doors and lisa loud like tit on a shoe

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Kiki has uploaded another picture on insta... in her knickers and a short vest top.. 😕
This is so irresponsible. Why are they not doing anything about it?! It's like they've given up actually parenting simce Maddie Turned 18, they've checked out.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I really don't think she knows about the messages! I'm sure if she did she would not be sat there with Lisa's arm round her because I gather she loves julia and she is a strong minded women! They obviously have not told her!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Why on earth is her mother letting her do this. Look at her phone you stupid woman.

As I said earlier - do you think she knows what is going on on SM - No she has no idea
We had a big fall out in our family and my mother never knew anything about it because it would have broken her heart if she knew that me and my sister hated each other.
There is no way that big gob Nadia hasn't ranted and raved, stamped her feet and demanded the loyalty of her parents. They look like hostages when they are with her. False smiles and that look of fear. I truly believe they know everything. I used to think they stayed out of it but now I'm beginning to think that Nadia may just be a younger and uglier version of Betty and that they all hold a grudge against Julia for being the most successful in her career and in life in general. Let's be honest, there is no "peace" in Twaterley Towers and Julia exudes peace and grace. They must dislike her for it. Plus the fact that she has called them out on a public platform for being the worst parents ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.