Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today’s CM @17:25
Nicola S: Mark recreate the Diet Coke ad…

That girl seriously needs to get herself a boyfriend.
Why’s she so obsessed with that unwashed creep?
Just looking at him makes me itch
212F51AC-BC63-429C-A693-3C1D57B9E1C7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Their subs really are weird View attachment 1195730

Hot husband🔥🤢🤢
He always looks so bored whenever Nadia is talking. He can’t wait for her to shut up so he can play newsreader 🤓View attachment 1195724View attachment 1195725View attachment 1195726View attachment 1195727View attachment 1195728View attachment 1195729View attachment 1195731View attachment 1195732
The state of them looks like they both need a good wash💩I don’t watch them anymore but surely it’s time to give it up

Does anyone else think when Nadia takes a photo of herself it’s like she sucks her face in🤣it never looks natural🫠

Hell yeah, do it! The resemblance is uncanny.

View attachment 1196164
There’s just absolutely nothing I can say to this photo💩💩💩

View attachment 1196165

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well guys… I’m still on the fence regarding which of them is the worst. One minute I think it’s him and the next her. It’s sooo frustrating.
Can we do a poll as to who is the culprit? I don’t know how to do it so can someone else see to it please?

Reactions: 15
Well guys… I’m still on the fence regarding which of them is the worst. One minute I think it’s him and the next her. It’s sooo frustrating.
Can we do a poll as to who is the culprit? I don’t know how to do it so can someone else see to it please?
I think it was @notSUBmissive who created the polls at the start of new threads?
To my knowledge that’s the only time we can create them🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

My personal opinion though, is that they’re both as bad as each other. They’re both vile, filthy liars who seem to think they’re something special🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is that a
Look at the witch Face on her, everything about that photo shouts the "real" Nadia Sawalha, the demeanor, the face, the attitude. What on earth is she wearing on her bottom half.🤮😷

Those 2 were absolutely awful to Linda, talking over her and stopping her from speaking then tried to cover up their bad behaviour by stroking her arm and laughing. I am not Lindas biggest fan but that was dreadful, she has as much right to an opinion as the Lefty 2.
Kaye Adams has gone to the bottom of the pile along with Nitty this week.
is that a tampon dangling 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Paul Sinha - what a hero on today's Loose Women, shutting down Nadia Sawalha's unprofessional approach to raising awareness of Parkinson's Disease before going on to rubbish her 'what to do if you're worried' question. :love: Time stamp 2:33

The Chase's Paul Sinha Bravely Opens up About Living With Parkinson's Disease | Loose Women - YouTube

This gem comes after he reveals why they never run into one another, despite living on the same road. All of a sudden Nadia Sawalha has gone full Eliza Doolittle, taking about their posh neighbourhood. 😂 I suppose 'the ghetto' she's too scared to walk through floated away on a cloud. :sneaky: Time stamp 0:36

She monopolises the interview, regardless. I really feel for the new LW, who couldn't get a word in. Old jowly chops waved her arms around and leant so far forward that she was blocked from view. :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Paul Sinha - what a hero on today's Loose Women, shutting down Nadia Sawalha's unprofessional approach to raising awareness of Parkinson's Disease before going on to rubbish her 'what to do if you're worried' question. :love: Time stamp 2:33

The Chase's Paul Sinha Bravely Opens up About Living With Parkinson's Disease | Loose Women - YouTube

This gem comes after he reveals why they never run into one another, despite living on the same road. All of a sudden Nadia Sawalha has gone full Eliza Doolittle, taking about their posh neighbourhood. 😂 I suppose 'the ghetto' she's too scared to walk through floated away on a cloud. :sneaky: Time stamp 0:36

She monopolises the interview, regardless. I really feel for the new LW, who couldn't get a word in. Old jowly chops waved her arms around and leant so far forward that she was blocked from view. :mad:

He wasn't liking her much, was he?!

Bloody gob on a stick. :mad:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
How brazen is Nadia talking about cherishing elderly family members enough on LW yesterday. The amount of pain she must cause in that family is unbelievable, yet she sits there saying how fabulous she is with her friends and family in letting them know how much she loves them and reading out a text saying how important families are. She is either taking the P*** or having a passive aggressive go at Julia again. She is fake as...... she really is.

On another note, how annoying is she the way she slovenly sits sideways on the panel so we see have to look at the back of her head half the time. What other panel show does anyone sit sideways like that......!! :rolleyes:😤

• Angry
Reactions: 22

And ANOTHER mysterious friend. Oh the irony! Xx

Nadia Sawalha #53 Gob On A Stick Thick as tit
YES YES YES!

So she’s just done an IG saying CM is at 10:30 and we do it EVERY DAY apart from Sunday! The lies just roll off her tongue. It boils my piss so much.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Headline from CM today.
COFFEE MOANING Asylum Proposal “Illegal”, Coachella & Music Festivals, Angry RUSSIA & Nicolas Cage if you want to listen to some reveting conversation this morning.
It only went up 30 mins ago so it was not put up at 10.30 am.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Lol now everyone is going to know where Paul Sinha lives as they've made it blatanlty obvious which street they live on. 🤣

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.