Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes and the constant need for her daft parents to keep commenting and liking her post as though she is a young child
also daft dina and lisa loud getting in on the action - really are an awful bunch
i notice her 2 older sisters stay out of it all
I suspect that the older sisters have been brought up and not dragged up and therefore don’t need the constant adoration of others. Clearly Marks photo of one of his daughters last weekend proves how uncomfortable she is with him and strange she visited when N is away.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I suspect that the older sisters have been brought up and not dragged up and therefore don’t need the constant adoration of others. Clearly Marks photo of one of his daughters last weekend proves how uncomfortable she is with him and strange she visited when N is away.
I thought the same
he hasnt tagged or named her
and shes not liked Nits response

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She is on LW today speaking to Maggie Oliver (Rotherham abuse case whistleblower who has worked endlessly for these girls).
I am not being flippant but she could really do with having a private chat with her about how young girls are easily drawn into these things and they are not all kids from a sink estate in an inner city.
When I saw Maggie was on today I said to my hubby I hope nitwit is on so she can maybe learn something today.

Reactions: 22
LW Nadia’s such a hypocrite talking about Boris breaking lockdown rules 😡, at least Linda admits she broke them by encouraging her daughter to see her dying dad in hospital.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The Moanie one has something wrong with her. The constant gurning and face pulling. Fidgeting and fiddling. Very similar to Mank who is a total car crash.

Reactions: 13
Members live currently not behind the paywall - copied link from fb group.
I’m not watching, but wanted to add a little thumbs down for them☺

• Heart
Reactions: 7
“Catch up”? She had only been away a couple of days, and during that time she has still been using SM, so she wasn’t having a break from her phone…meaning she would have been in contact, or been able to contact, any family member or friend of her choice during her time away. There is no “catch up”, unless he means catching up on some of the housework that hasn’t been done by Mark and their daughters while Nadia was away. I don’t think Mark does anything around the house at all that I can tell, I saw on one of their podcasts that he puts his own washing in the machine and puts the bins out…that’s it (I’m not counting his ‘gardening’ as he’s clearly making the garden worse via his efforts). She probably had to deal with piles of dirty plates with rotting food lying around the kitchen confronting on her on her return. She’s not a clean person anyway, but having to deal with Mark’s level of bone idle every time she comes home must be very tiring. It can’t mean she arrived home too late to do the live and wanted to ‘catch up’ with the subs so exuded to do it another day, because there was nothing to stop Mark doing it alone earlier in the evening if she was running late, or notifying that they were cancelling due to Nadia getti.

Their very arrogant towards their subs. Nadia and Mark made a work commitment to do that live last night. Yes, there may have been reason to change their mind, or for only one of them to have done it alone…but they would have known they made a decision to cancel…so why not notify the subs who hang off this schedule at the moment they make the decision?

They are the sort of people who would order a taxi and then leave it waiting while they faff around getting ready or chatting to people because they don’t think that the driver may have another job booked after and the affect on their business and other customers. It’s the sort of behaviour that boils my piss. It’s like having a friend who always turns up late and leaves you standing alone in some public meeting place for no other reason that they don’t think your time is valuable. Or receptionists on duty who spend ages having chats behind a counter in full view about trivial matters in their personal lives like what they are going to have for their dinner while a queue of customers is left waiting to be served.

It’s arrogant and disrespectful. Everybody’s time has a value to them either personally or in business. With their lives the relationship with their subs is a business commitment (which many subs mistake for a personal commitment), there is no excuse for their attitude to messing people around.

I think Mark, in particular, is the type of person to get enjoyment out of the control of messing people around and leaving them waiting or wondering what he is doing or if there has been some big crisis that has prevented him keeping a commitment. With Nadia, it’s probably less about control, more about general laziness and lack of thought.

• Heart
  • Sad
Why couldn't they wait until she got home so Manky could be in the live? It's not like he has anything else to do. She moans about being around "the thin ones" , Kaye and Jane. What happened to body acceptance? Manky needs to counsel her when he qualifies. 

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

nadia and kaye are really crappy to linda. sunetra had to step lol. nadia cannot deal with someone simply not caring, and not wanting to make a big show of it.

both nadia and mank should both learn that throwing tantrums does not equal meaningful political argument.

the stylist today obviously thought that he/she would put them all in horrible blouses. lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Why couldn't they wait until she got home so Manky could be in the live? It's not like he has anything else to do. She moans about being around "the thin ones" , Kaye and Jane. What happened to body acceptance? Manky needs to counsel her when he qualifies. 
yeah, Mark couldn’t do it because she wasn’t there, yet she does it without him 🤔
I hate the ridiculous roll call thing she does, that’s as far as I could stomach 😬😬😬😬
I could sense that the whole setup was a last minute thing, like everything they do…..half arsed.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Ok so I did watch in the end because I was filing my nails and had nothing else saved to watch.
What a borefest!
Just talking about LW🥱
I’ll never understand why people continue to pay for such rubbish.
She looked pretty rough considering she’d just had her LW makeover.
Can’t polish a turd I suppose
15EF8928-B97D-453A-850F-1C632CAE8806.jpeg
F1012652-4AA0-4DEE-86FD-22003521C48B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Ok so I did watch in the end because I was filing my nails and had nothing else saved to watch.
What a borefest!
Just talking about LW🥱
View attachment 1193992View attachment 1193993
I thought I looked rough but she looks like a turd in glasses💩those glasses literally cover 90% of her face oh well it’s less for us to see🤣it’s just bullshit bullshit bullshit. Don’t know why they just don’t give up YouTube..just so irrelevant & seen it all before🥱if he gives up YouTube he will have to find something else to do..maybe dust his wank cave with his sock🤢🤣sorry not sorry

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She was in a cheaffur car from Loose Women but wasn't going home, she was going to do a voice over. I wonder if ITV provided the car or if this was her personal driver. I wouldn't have thought ITV would provide a car to take them just anywhere from the show, I'd have thought it would just be their registered address.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
What a borefest!
Just talking about LW🥱
View attachment 1193992View attachment 1193993
She's channeling Deirdre Barlow again!

1649948522837.png

Appologies for the huge picture. I've just been shopping for a prom dress with my daughter. My nerves are rather frazzled and i just couldn't be arsed to re-size it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nadia still raging about Boris eating a birthday cake. It’s a blurred line, no.10 is a place of work, if everyone there was employees/residents and there in a work capacity…and then drinks or cake etc are brought out and maybe the chat trails off to become more casual…it’s not the same as asking your friends to come to your house in bikini’s as they knew Maddie did to jump around together in their hot tub. There’s a difference between blurring the lines and an outright intention to break rules from the offset.

I think Nadia hones in on it so much because it’s quite easy to understand and it follows public opinion nicely, a rant about it maybe gets her a few more followers. I agree with Linda to an extent, why has Nadia let this one particular mistake of Boris’ to aggravate her so much?

Linda’s very much of the opinion that she doesn’t care less who ate a slice of cake over a year ago and wouldn’t think that such a mistake, even when it results in a criminal fine, purely on its own…would be a logical reason to disrupt an entire government when they should be focussed on the war and costs of living rises, not on point scoring and pushing people out of their jobs over something that is a historic mistake and a distraction from the issues we face as a country today.

There could be plenty of reason to have an opinion of why Boris should go or why he should stay, but a slice of cake shouldn’t be up there at the top of that agenda…but for Nadia it would be…the only real reason being that she loves the drama and attention of involving herself in a story that the tabloids have been keen to keep dragging out.

I don’t think she actually has any real political views. We all know the main thing she privately likes is tax avoidance so her vote will go wherever best suits that aim (even if she publicly states who she votes for any why I wouldn’t believe her). Publicly her political opinions just follow whatever she thinks is popular with the public at that moment, the more negative she can be the better as it suits her, it allows her to be argumentative which suits her character and she hopes will bring in more viewers.

Also, why is it that ITV provide a free chauffeur? This is a permanent place of work, it’s normal commuting, there are no unsociable hours. The cast of LW should be no different to the behind camera staff, ie make arrangements and pay for their own travel. It’s only guests who aren’t used to the route or location and so it makes sense for ITV to ensure they arrive on time by coordinating their travel for them. If any of the cast turn up too late, just dock their pay or give a warning, the same as would happen for any other employee.

If I worked behind the scenes on a fraction of the LW’s pay, that kind of arrangement would really annoy me, having to pay tube fares while they get a free ride without someone’s armpit in their face and do not have to take personal responsibility for being late. Nadia can easily afford to employ a driver, the behind the scenes staff don’t have that option. When she talks about one rule for one person and one for another, such as her issue with the birthday cake etc, she would be better served by looking at the inequalities in her own workplace and her own lifestyle. Taking money from people on low incomes in exchange for banal chit chat and Groundhog Day sunday tit shows, when you have thousands in earnings coming in every week is another good example of where she could do her bit for treating people who have vastly lower incomes than her own more fairly and not just take their money out of pure greed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.