Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have quite a big family who in sections do not talk to others parts of the family. I do not live near them at all and their behaviour would stop me moving there if I was considering it.
There is no chance of reconciliation between these family members, they each think and feel very strongly that they are right, that they have done nothing wrong. This has been going on for a lot of my life and I’m approaching middle age now. They will keep these disputes and avoiding each other until they die, I’m telling you, the stubbornness for this is immense.
My reason for sharing this is that Julia and Nadia will never reconcile and I don’t think they should either. There is no point in being fake, life’s too short. When either/both of their parents die, they will just deal with it at the time. I’m sorry if that sounds hard, I just have my own experience of this stupidness and have no sympathy for any of them.

Reactions: 19
They just can’t leave it alone can they?
It’s pitiful. Way to be a role model for her younger sister. And seeking validation about one’s appearance from thousands of mostly strangers is pretty screwed up. Meanwhile mummy is paying her daughter’s way and telling her she is a great stylist and photographer. These photos are neither an act of independence or creativity.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
It’s pitiful. Way to be a role model for her younger sister. And seeking validation about one’s appearance from thousands of mostly strangers is pretty screwed up. It’s not an act of independence or creativity.
They're sheeeep 🐑 🐏

Reactions: 13
I remember back in the 80s when showing your bra strap was considered declasse. Look how far we have sunk when showing off your thong strap is considered acceptable. Cover that up you skank. :cautious:

In the most recent HT, Mark said he was in London allegedly pitching something. It reminded me of a video on YouTube that popped up in my feed. It was Jordan Peterson telling men to stop dressing like 10-year-olds. :LOL: At least most mummies would ensure their 10yo had their hair combed before they went out the door. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought Nanni Di was sick yesterday but Mark has managed to put her infront of the camera to review a pop corn junkie film 😡
1649879555580.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
If they haven’t done a live this evening then surely some subs will be questioning the constant lies. Soon we will have more tattlers than they have subs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ashley is paying famous people for videos for his Nan which is a sweet thing today. Will mark and Nadia do one for free or expect payment?
Come on Liz, you have read this forum long enough to know they don't do anything unless there is a financial gain! No way would Ashley get a freebie. Mank would probably say it takes time out of his editing and he'd have to pay Michelle "sorry mate, but we are gonna need a payment for this, hope you'll understand. X"

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
They just can’t leave it alone can they?
My daughter is now 18 and would have gone crackers if I'd commented on any of her social media in the past, she is now comfortable in her life at uni and with her own friends and doesn't feel the need to post stuff anymore.

Reactions: 18
I'm listening to the COAMP podcast and I cringe whenever they insert Maddie talking. The incorrect use of the word 'like' is irritating me, "it's like so annyoing". Carlitos is just as bad. Both are very passive in their speaking and the tone of their voices lack engagement, they both sound as though they are doped up! I am 7 and a half years older than Maddie and my generation know how to form a sentence without using "like" in all the wrong places. There's also lots of "erming" it just makes them sound un-intelligent, unsure and very passive. They don't speak like they are strongly expressing an opinion. They both sound "like" "erm" bored!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm listening to the COAMP podcast and I cringe whenever they insert Maddie talking. The incorrect use of the word 'like' is irritating me, "it's like so annyoing". Carlitos is just as bad. Both are very passive in their speaking and the tone of their voices lack engagement, they both sound as though they are doped up!
It shows a lack of confidence in what one is saying. They are stupid filler words; like, kinda, sort of. Valley girl/Kardashian speak. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
There really bothered by julias post arent they… maddie think shes so edgy & is really just a boring wannabe singer.. i hear better busking .. she drones
yes and the constant need for her daft parents to keep commenting and liking her post as though she is a young child
also daft dina and lisa loud getting in on the action - really are an awful bunch
i notice her 2 older sisters stay out of it all

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.