Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't have thought weeding was possible with the 2 fingers on the same hand, you can t till the soil with 2 fingers
- the soft sod
what is he uprooting? 2" seedlings?
there's nothing but deep rooted weeds & tree roots in that shite garden
doing some thing non intellectual but effective? mmmmm ...is he trying to be clever with a 2 finger crypto message to the 'trolls'
fail manky big fail
We all know he probably picked up some dog tit and threw some cardboard on the decking, that's about as much 'gardening' as he will have done. There's no way anyone with a brain cell would put soil that close to their faces- fox poo, microbes, bacteria etc could leave him blind or give him parasites. Tbh I hope it does, he's such a moron 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
looks like they wasted about 18 hot cross buns in the comedy attempt to show us all how they feeeeeeel after eating so many buns (except Dina only had one because the rest werem't vegan, so that;'s bs, but whose lets the truth stand in the way of lowgrade social media content)

as you would say to a literal toddler, rather than metaphorical ones, "use your words" next time.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Manky said ‘have we got butter?’ Nastia spat back ‘ we’re not having butter, we’re taste testing the hot cross bun we don’t want butter’ then continues to slather butter over every mouthful! Continually telling mark, ‘ don’t eat it all’ such a dictator!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Manky said ‘have we got butter?’ Nastia spat back ‘ we’re not having butter, we’re taste testing the hot cross bun we don’t want butter’ then continues to slather butter over every mouthful! Continually telling mark, ‘ don’t eat it all’ such a dictator!
she is so effin weird about him and food. she acts like she wants him to eat something all the time, then acts like she wants to slap it out of his mouth as soon as he tastes it.

he's actually a better food reviewer than either of the ugly sisters. his popcorn junkie reviews are still tit though.

Reactions: 22
Completely agree.

As unfair as it is, they can't avoid eachother forever, as much as they may want to. It's easier to deal with now than when forced to deal with it through difficult circumstances.

Whatever your views on Nadia and Julia as people, I think most would agree that this isn't a healthy way of dealing with trauma. Nadia and Julia just need to realise that it doesn't matter who did what and how they got to where they are now. Of course, both need to realise that and be willing to have that happen.

Their feud is also, in my view, quite selfish. It impacts the entire family and puts everyone in an awkward position.

It would clearly benefit the whole family if it could get to the point where they are comfortable being in a room together making polite small talk. They may never even be friends, but it shouldn't be unachievable to just have polite conversation. The entire family would breathe a sigh of relief.

It's gone on and for so long, and it sounds like their family have been enabling it by trying to keep the peace in keeping them separate. They have to do two of everything - two mothers days most recently. Can you imagine living that way? Very sad for all involved. A therapist or counsellor would do them wonders.

Both Nadia AND Julia need to stop fanning the flames on social media. As much as I do love Julia and loved seeing Nadia being called out, Julia's post was never going to go down well. Not that that excuses Nadia's fans/families response.

Both of them need to let it go, meet in real life, and talk about something as inoffensive as the weather. Your parents, children and other siblings would appreciate it.
Having been bullied for years, having tried to get along for years, I think Julia has done more than enough in respect of wasting her energy and life in her sisters. We only know a small snapshot, knowing the snapshot we know of nadia and I'm certain she's nastier than a nasty person behind the fake "be kind" facade. She's quite evil under the surface.

Calling out the children's behaviour was long overdue and we have no idea how hard Julia has been trying behind the scenes.

If someone had hurt me as much as nadia has hurt julia and I'd spent yrs trying to get past it, I too would walk away from the relationship.

The children are different, what kind of relative sits by and let's a young child pimp herself out on social media? Julia has a moral compass, nadia definitely does not.

If the "family" felt awkward, they would never take sides but they clearly have.

Some battles are just not worth it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Having been bullied for years, having tried to get along for years, I think Julia has done more than enough in respect of wasting her energy and life in her sisters. We only know a small snapshot, knowing the snapshot we know of nadia and I'm certain she's nastier than a nasty person behind the fake "be kind" facade. She's quite evil under the surface.

Calling out the children's behaviour was long overdue and we have no idea how hard Julia has been trying behind the scenes.

If someone had hurt me as much as nadia has hurt julia and I'd spent yrs trying to get past it, I too would walk away from the relationship.

The children are different, what kind of relative sits by and let's a young child pimp herself out on social media? Julia has a moral compass, nadia definitely does not.

If the "family" felt awkward, they would never take sides but they clearly have.

Some battles are just not worth it.
I agree. Nadia's personality will never change, and unfortunately it developed around bullying Julia. She will never not bully her, and that's all there is to it. Get rid, move on. and find the love you deserve from people who are truly able to give it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think Nitty is travelling back, no posts of the partying today. She'll probably arrive tonight, she'll need tomorrow to recover from the hangover before Loose Women on Thursday.

Reactions: 13
Completely agree.

As unfair as it is, they can't avoid eachother forever, as much as they may want to. It's easier to deal with now than when forced to deal with it through difficult circumstances.

Whatever your views on Nadia and Julia as people, I think most would agree that this isn't a healthy way of dealing with trauma. Nadia and Julia just need to realise that it doesn't matter who did what and how they got to where they are now. Of course, both need to realise that and be willing to have that happen.

Their feud is also, in my view, quite selfish. It impacts the entire family and puts everyone in an awkward position.

It would clearly benefit the whole family if it could get to the point where they are comfortable being in a room together making polite small talk. They may never even be friends, but it shouldn't be unachievable to just have polite conversation. The entire family would breathe a sigh of relief.

It's gone on and for so long, and it sounds like their family have been enabling it by trying to keep the peace in keeping them separate. They have to do two of everything - two mothers days most recently. Can you imagine living that way? Very sad for all involved. A therapist or counsellor would do them wonders.

Both Nadia AND Julia need to stop fanning the flames on social media. As much as I do love Julia and loved seeing Nadia being called out, Julia's post was never going to go down well. Not that that excuses Nadia's fans/families response.

Both of them need to let it go, meet in real life, and talk about something as inoffensive as the weather. Your parents, children and other siblings would appreciate it.
Nadia fans the flames every single day and has done for years, her whole demeanour is aimed at Julia, her nasty words certainly are. She's a narcissistic bully who survives and thrives on self made drama and crisis.

Julia is the complete opposite, she has responded only once and then she spoke out about how her nieces were behaving on social media, like she said, she was showing the pervs who wank over them that they have a family around them.

Nadia Sawalha is a bully, nadia Sawalha's friends are bullies and the subs, we all know what some of the subs are. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She is an evil cow. To think only a couple of weeks ago she was out dining with her mother and Julia all seemed so happy together and she now appears to have ditched her beautiful sister because she tried to protect her nieces and has taken the side of the vile nitwitch. I would love to shove those hot cross buns right down her throat the two-faced git.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Haha

& she believes linda.. shes about as sexy as Dorien lindas mate on birds of a feather 😂😂
Careful Allybongo77 you're flying close to the sun there; Nadia Sawalha would sell her children for Lesley Joseph's waistline. 😂 Although, I think you might really be on to something ...
1649799783276.png

Lose the leopard and add a mixing bowl and ta da! Presenting Nadia Sawalha when she was thin and miserable. 🤥
1649799843685.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
How many books has Nadia ‘written’? I doubt she does more than pick out a picture for the covers lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How many books has Nadia ‘written’? I doubt she does more than pick out a picture for the covers lol.
If you mean ‘written,’ then many. If you mean actually written without a ghost or co- writer then likely none. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ashley is paying famous people for videos for his Nan which is a sweet thing today. Will mark and Nadia do one for free or expect payment?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.