Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every single time she’s away from the house he starts with with some mental health crisis. I’m not sure if she’s even gone. Personally, I wouldn’t be off to Spain for two days with the chaos going on around travelling.

Reactions: 24
Every single time she’s away from the house he starts with with some mental health crisis. I’m not sure if she’s even gone. Personally, I wouldn’t be off to Spain for two days with the chaos going on around travelling.
Ive noticed that - he always has a dip when she goes away. It’s happened every time.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ive noticed that - he always has a dip when she goes away. It’s happened every time.
A 3 year old has a meltdown when they are told that mum and dad are going out and leaving them with the babysitter for a few hours. As soon as their car pulls out of the drive, they're happy as larry and shovelling smarties down the neck. Same thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
"Being diagnosed with ADHD alongside BiPolar essentially means that the highs can be even higher but the lows can be lower too."

Who knew it was actually the diagnosis that gives you the symptoms........rather than the other way around. So unintelligent

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Can’t see it but I’ve just stumbled across this that her own father has liked. Totally F🤮🤮ked up!View attachment 1178100View attachment 1178101

that was her response to Julia last year when Julia suggested she should try and enjoy her life without being provocative on SM and just
enjoy being a teenager
Moody had a word with nittyh about julias comment, felt 'empowered' by the chat and posted that (to her aunt)
what a lovely girl she is

on his latest poor me post
Moody: love you so much
Manky : love you more
everytime - yawn yawn f***ing yawn

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
All quiet on her SM.
Is she queuing like all the others for an easyJet flight? By the time she gets there she’s going to be en-route home 🏠

• Haha
that was her response to Julia last year when Julia suggested she should try and enjoy her life without being provocative on SM and just
enjoy being a teenager
Moody had a word with nittyh about julias comment, felt 'empowered' by the chat and posted that (to her aunt)
what a lovely girl she is

on his latest poor me post
Moody: love you so much
Manky : love you more
everytime - yawn yawn f***ing yawn
You forgot Ashley interjecting himself into the 'love you' sandwich for an awkward group hug 🤭

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
highlights of the "latest" hometime so far

Mank saying that they will keep us up to date on nadia's covid... said in to the camera of a vlog released 2 months later?
mank and nadia saying how if their cherry tree falls down, the garden will be ruined..... lol.
gardening expert mank sayin how much he loves camelias and showing the subs a rhodedendron.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A 3 year old has a meltdown when they are told that mum and dad are going out and leaving them with the babysitter for a few hours. As soon as their car pulls out of the drive, they're happy as larry and shovelling smarties down the neck. Same thing!
There is something passive aggressive about it though. Feels like he guilt trips her passively for going away and having a life of her own by having a dip with his mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There is something passive aggressive about it though. Feels like he guilt trips her passively for going away and having a life of her own by having a dip with his mental health.
Don't think it knocks a spot off her though! Which is no bad thing.

Oh dear, Moddie has put up another sample of her singing. Sorry but it's dire and I'm not deliberately being bitchy, it really is!! Of course Ma & Pa compliment her 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
And isn’t she leaving tomorrow morning? If so maybe she should be queuing tonight!
I only know what I read on here that it was tonight - if it isn't then hopefully she has not been on the pop after LW and tonight or she will be in a really bad mood when she has to queue up at the airport. :love::love::cool:

Oh dear, Moddie has put up another sample of her singing. Sorry but it's dire and I'm not deliberately being bitchy, it really is!! Of course Ma & Pa compliment her 🙄
It is awful but she really fancies herself as a singer. If she is so good why have they not got her a record deal by now, they know so many people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
To be fair to Maddie I think she can sing reasonably well, but trouble is so can a lot of people, you have to have a unique voice and perfect pitch to make it in the genre she favours. She has neither, that is the problem.

Nothing wrong with her trying to get a career in music, but it’s unlikely to sustain her. What she needs is to be learning other skills alongside it, such as she could have been going to college to learn about music production or an unrelated subject…just anything to give her an alternative career path.

There’ nothing wrong with her parents complimenting her music…but it’s coming at the cost of her education and her future. When I was 19, I’d done gcse, got my first car, had a permanent job and got my first mortgage. That was what I did…because I choose to work from 16 instead of continuing in education. But Maddie doesn’t work or study, she is just bankrolled, paying for music videos, paying for session musicians, paying her share of the board and travel costs as she stays with her boyfriend…in many ways they are letting her behave like a child due to having zero responsibilities, how long can that go on for?

I think it will be another couple of years before she realises that having no education and no employment record is going to screw over her future. It will be when that skanky-looking groups of friends of hers, who hang around with her in the evenings, but probably are at school or colleges during the day…move in with their lives as adults…she will be left behind.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Fingers crossed Mark Adderley can get the time off work 😏
I literally spat my tea out at this 🤣🤣 The lazy twit must be saving his pocket money from is mummy nitty for his hollybobs.

I think Dina has no choice but to side with the Twaterleys or she will be emotionally and financially punished. Narcissists don't allow family and friends to not get involved or not take sides. They actively force them to side with them and be their minions. I do feel some sympathy for Dina and the oldies. You can see the discomfort on Nittys parents face when they are with her. When they are with Julia the smiles are softer and genuine.

Reactions: 25
I know a few people who have had diagnoses similar to his.
They are holding down jobs in places of responsibility, they also volunteer regularly for.Good causes. They attend to their family’s needs and do not wallow in self pity and woe is me at every juncture.
Too much time on his hands seemingly
I’m waiting on him saying he’s going through menopause next

• Heart
It appears Maddie is having a go at Julia via the words in her song. They are unbelievably bitter & twisted the lot of them. Horrid people showing their true colours to the world!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.