Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just seen her latest KK post. I’m sorry but I think it’s so offensive & bitchy … not very feminist to take the piss out if someone’s style/how they look! She only wishes she was as lovely and successful as Kim K! Nitty is such a hypocrite!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Haha nitty has been reading here again. She walked out on Loose Woman today with such a fake half smile, improvement on yesterday but still fake fake fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For those who were saying nitty had a face like thunder maybe it’s because she is NOT FULLY vaccinated and will now have to quickly get a booster???
See article below
View attachment 1179284
She will also have to wear a mask indoors and outdoors. Plus she will have to fill in a Health Control Form. he he he

just seen her latest KK post. I’m sorry but I think it’s so offensive & bitchy … not very feminist to take the piss out if someone’s style/how they look! She only wishes she was as lovely and successful as Kim K! Nitty is such a hypocrite!
Has she done one since the blue sheet thing?

Reactions: 8
She will also have to wear a mask indoors and outdoors. Plus she will have to fill in a Health Control Form. he he he

yes she’s done one with a green skirt/black top and looks totally ridiculous… screams jealousy and insecurity to me.

She’s just so dated - watching loose women and she really has nothing to contribute of any substance.

yes she’s done one with a green skirt/black top and looks totally ridiculous… screams jealousy and insecurity to me.

She’s just so dated - watching loose women and she really has nothing to contribute of any substance.

Reactions: 14

Found it thanks.
What a twit she looks, what a waste of 2 aubergines or does she think she is being funny using them as aubergine is the emoji for a penis.

Reactions: 10
I found one of the films where Nadia discusses the vile "plug game".
In this video she doesn't directly name Julia, I've seen a film where she does but haven't found it again yet. I've definitely seen her say her & dina used to make julia stand on the plug when she was young 😡 (I'd say its a sadistic thing to do!)

I imagine Julia was traumatised by her childhood at the hands of Nadia Sawalha. Yesterdays face as she walked onto loose women showed just how nasty and evil she can look and I believe behave.

Nadia has multiple personality disorders in my opinion. She's too much of a coward to face her demons so she spends her life telling everyone else what to do instead of focusing on herself. I bet she has not had an introspective moment in her life!

I bet her whole family breathe a huge sigh of relief when Nadia goes out of the country! I imagine she causes so much stress for her family when she's around. Everything that goes wrong in her life will all be everyone else's fault!

Here's a snapshot of just how nasty and evil Nadia Sawalha truly is 😳

Unfortunately there is a silly long youtube advert at the beginning...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Nadia's going away, no surprise mental health talk again
He does it every bloody time, poor me, poor me being left on my own. Get a grip manky and perhaps spend some time doing some jobs, cleaning the house, sorting the garden instead of feeling sorry for yourself. We know you won't, it's all you, you, you 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
He ALWAYS does the guilt trip posts when he's left at home with his mummy babysitting him. He's so predictable!
What a messed up pair they both are!

Life could be sooooo much better if both of them had undertaken the therapy they both need. More importantly life would have been better for their family too! They are both a pair of selfish wazzocks 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
How can he give someone else therapy when he clearly needs therapy himself? It's the blind leading the blind.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I found one of the films where Nadia discusses the vile "plug game".
In this video she doesn't directly name Julia, I've seen a film where she does but haven't found it again yet. I've definitely seen her say her & dina used to make julia stand on the plug when she was young 😡 (I'd say its a sadistic thing to do!)

I imagine Julia was traumatised by her childhood at the hands of Nadia Sawalha. Yesterdays face as she walked onto loose women showed just how nasty and evil she can look and I believe behave.

Nadia has multiple personality disorders in my opinion. She's too much of a coward to face her demons so she spends her life telling everyone else what to do instead of focusing on herself. I bet she has not had an introspective moment in her life!

I bet her whole family breathe a huge sigh of relief when Nadia goes out of the country! I imagine she causes so much stress for her family when she's around. Everything that goes wrong in her life will all be everyone else's fault!

Here's a snapshot of just how nasty and evil Nadia Sawalha truly is 😳

Unfortunately there is a silly long youtube advert at the beginning...

Yes well said @notSUBmissive and she also reacts as if it's either normal, or funny and something to laugh about?
It's beyond weird and the sign of someone without any boundaries or respect for others.
Take this article from the Sun, about how she paid 2 of Dina's boyfriends to leave her :oops:

I think this has been mentioned (a while ago) on previous threads but it's shocking isn't it?
Just how controlling and invasive and materialistic is Nadia Sawalha?
She reacts like she's some old fashioned mafia don, head of the family, ordering around everyone else, no wonder Julia (finally) lost her temper.
Who could live with that kind of arrogant interference?
Can you imagine her overbearing condescending attitude also fake concern, while she would work to undermine everything you ever wanted to achieve?
What right did she have to do that to Dina, and why the hell does Dina put up with it?
It's not normal or caring it's coercive control!
I'm not surprised that Maddie is now stomping all over the both of them, she's seen that with Nadia being a decent person doesn't work, so if you can't beat em, join em ...?
Then again what do they expect, if you don't have the courage to face up to who you are, and go inwards (awaken) you'll be in the position (that I think all of them are in) where you end up dreaming of a better situation or life or opportunities....but good luck for that!
The people around Nadia Sawalha don't tend to do very well do they?
That's a fact......not a theory.
So much control over others and the irony is she has no control over herself.....yes she will still suffer, but she won't admit it, so it gets projected onto others instead.. .Dina's boyfriend was lazy and controlling :rolleyes: unbelievable...and actually what buisness of hers was it anyway?
Also despite all her meddling, I think Dina sadly still ended up in an abusive relationship, so it didn't do any good did it?
Also when she nearly split up Julia and Alan Davies,(and blamed them for it,despite her keeping Julia in the dark,) and we don't even need to go over her painful relationship history.
So what makes her think that she knows anything about relationships!
That's grandiose delusion close to pyschosis!
To think that I used to feel bad when Mark was disrespectful.. .(because I'm only human) but she is hugely disrespectful to just about everyone.
The very missed Chipmunk was right actually, about Nadia's personality, and lack of empathy and the way she uses and abuses and enables everyone around her.
It's a hard pill to swallow because I think it's a cultural taboo to call out a woman and a mother for being abusive... It's so easy to just deny (or believe the fake seductive image). it's unpalatable but in this case i think it's true.
This is a family that are trauma bonded, and that's the dominant impression they make, if they want to move beyond that, they'd have to start being brutally honest with each other....ah but Nadia doesn't tolerate that does she? Can't take any form of criticism, because authoritarian people don't like being contradicted do they?
As for her being fun (like she pretends) she's more like Kim Jong than Kim Kardashian! What a joke!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why does Mark take photos of himself with those dirty dog leads around his neck. He’s got no self-respect at all.

• Sick
  • Wow
this is actually so manipulative, so she feels guilty about going away - he could also plan a trip for himself surely if it bothers him that much?
He supposedly is going to do a walkabout around Morocco later this year….

• Haha
He supposedly is going to do a walkabout around Morocco later this year….
ha i can see him already...'it was suuuuuuch a relief to go on holiday to a country where alcohol isnt the centre of everyones lives - as an ex-addict (sober for 1 million years!) its so so so difficult for me always surrounded by alcohol'

• Haha
  • Heart
He does it every bloody time, poor me, poor me being left on my own. Get a grip manky and perhaps spend some time doing some jobs, cleaning the house, sorting the garden instead of feeling sorry for yourself. We know you won't, it's all you, you, you 😡
He c can’t even garden without his mother coming over. No wonder his kids stay away. He’s such an embarrassment .

Such a fool- doing a quiz and answering himself. How can the family not be mortified. Imagine friends or colleagues looking at him. I’d say they’re all in hysterics.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Poor poor manky it's all so unfair that he gets left on his own for 48 hours and has to deal with his little brain playing tricks on him. What an absolute prat he is, my heart bleeds.😭

• Haha
  • Heart
He c can’t even garden without his mother coming over. No wonder his kids stay away. He’s such an embarrassment .

Such a fool- doing a quiz and answering himself. How can the family not be mortified. Imagine friends or colleagues looking at him. I’d say they’re all in hysterics.
Mark Adderley literally reads the bbc news quiz off the website every week and then shoves an ad in the middle. Sad F*ck.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.