Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They do actually. Mark private messages him quite a lot it seems (he’s posted screenshots on his fb group).
They cross lines with their obsessed fans, so their obsessed fans cross lines in return it seems
AG is about the level of Mark's social life. How sad is that......

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe ..however they need to get Ashley out of their lives because he has zero rights to comment in such a nasty way and extremely personal! I'm looking at it from my point of view and if someone said such cruel things to my sister I would be having words! No matter how much history there is in family's you still don't get involved in such away that is hurtful and bullying..he needs to be told at least to not have an opinion by both nadia and mark!
I completely agree but we're talking about Nadia & Mark here ;) They don't seem to hold to the same code of loyalty the rest of us do.

Reactions: 18
Why are they so involved with AG? Why would they bother?
I think it's because they have blocked just about every other rational, sane member and labeled them 'trolls' for simply daring to disagree with them.
(I was blocked for saying I didn't agree that arguing in front of your kids was harmless when they did a podcast to try and justify their behaviour!) and they are now at the bottom of the barrel. Without AG and the other handful of blindly loyal 'fans' they will have nothing.

Reactions: 21
I don't really blame him, not that that excuses his behaviour.

I'll put it bluntly - I think most people can plainly see that he is not all there. He obviously has his own issues.

Nadia and Mark are a big part of his life. He genuinely thinks he's a knight in shining armour by defending them and parroting what he's heard from Nadia. I don't think he's able to really think outside of that viewpoint.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Ashley’s importance must seem HUGE to him. He’s basically single, leaving in his mothers back room, works at subway and doesn’t have much of a life BUT from his POV he’s incredibly important. He sees himself as a celebrity in his own right and I’m still ever so confused by the relationship with them. If he was their genuine friend they would have met up with him in London or invited him around. It’s absolutely bizarre.

I hope that Julia reports this to the police as well as Instagram because no one knows how far he’d go to protect them.

I’m really pleased that Julia has taken this route of not blocking or deleting. It sounds like she deleted Lisa’s first comment but then had a rethink, she hasn’t used SM publicly that much in comparison to Nadia and Mark, so maybe is still working out the best way to deal with offensive people.

Julia, if you read here, good on you for reporting Ashley and not deleting. Mark (and Nadia to a lesser extent) love to block and delete, sometimes Mark will write a nasty comment to respond to someone who hasn’t even been nasty to him (but just having a different opinion), then delete his own comment and the one he replied to. He does this so that he can be nasty with no come-back, and so that he can prevent any discussion or debate about their YouTube content. It’s public content and public comments (which he could just choose to turn off if he doesn’t want feedback), yet he takes the opinion that if you aren’t 100% in agreement or in support of every single thing they say or do, you are a ‘troll’. That has caused even very loyal subscribers, vulnerable people without much else to fill their time and who have formed a dependency on the false closeness they get via live sessions, to be rejected in an instant just for daring to have an original thought of their own. Thank you for allowing people to have discussions and not deleting, and keeping a record of those who resort to bullying rather than debate.

Isnt it also interesting that this seemed to have died down, Nadia and Mark had already put in place their attack dogs Lisa and Tits and done all their passive aggressive content in response and publicly at least, it seemed to be the end of it. Julia had also been posting other things and not lingering on it…yet once it died down Ashley suddenly appears.

it seems unlikely to me that the private group that he runs discussing everything S-A wouldn’t have known what had happened, wouldn’t have looked here for the answer if they couldn’t work out for themselves why the ‘lives’ were disrupted without explanation and why they went quiet for 2 days and Mark appeared acting manic on his return. It was cleat that something had rattled them. So either Mark has put Ashley up to making the comment at this late stage (unlikely as it seems, I wouldn’t put it past him if they do direct message, he may not have asked him to comment but told him about his annoyance and caused it), or Ashley has done it off his own initiative thinking that it will impress his idols to have him standing up for them after others such as Lisa gave up on responding to criticism of her stance.

I actually think he is harming Mark and Nadia, it’s not their relationship with Julia that is being brought to the forefront here again by Ashley, it’s their daughter’s inappropriate SM use, a subject they desperately want to ignore. A possible own goal as we know how easily they can turn on a person who does something to annoy them. Blood runs thicker than water, and I’ve seen it in my own family, people not speaking for years and then either a truce or a temporary truce if there is a family emergency. Just because Nadia clearly doesn’t get on with Julia and is willing to bully and swipe at her online, doesn’t mean that in an emergency she wouldn’t rush to be at her side. Although Nadia can be cruel herself, it doesn’t mean she would approve of Ashley’s actions, she will be hearing back via her parents and Dina about anything that goes on in Julia’s life and any vulnerabilities she has…it might be that she was confident to go into attack mode mainly because she knew Julia can take it. If anytime she gets the message that she can’t cope with that….people who act like Ashley could suddenly become out of favour as she may then abstain herself on the nastiness. Nadia will be linked to Julia for their lifetimes, Ashley is only linked to Nadia until they retire from YouTube or he stops paying the monthly fee.

Oddest thing I’ve seen today is Ashley’s Instagram bio. Apparently he is 27 years old…I thought he was at least a decade older. What a state to be in at 27.

Last edited:
The not having children part was horrendous. Some people cannot conceive, some people choose not to have children, some have endless miscarriages...
Even Nadia has previous miscarriages.
It’s none of AG’s concern or business to speculate or discriminate. To leave a message like that is cruel,mean, mindless and quite frankly bullying.
I wonder what Subway would think?
I wouldn’t want someone who wrote something like this working for my company.
It’s cruel. Kudos to Julia for reporting.
how do you know Julia has reported his post?

Reactions: 2
how do you know Julia has reported his post?
Julia put a comment to Ashley that she hasnt blocked him or deleted his comment but has reported it and it is under review

I went to report but he’s blocked me. Can anyone screenshot his recent comments?
There are 20 comments under his first post so will be difficult to screenshot everything. Maybe someone can do this as I wouldn't know how to do it

Reactions: 6
Ashley is ridiculous. I was one of the people who replied to his comment (I won’t narrow myself down further than that on here). He then immediately blocked me.

But…he later came back and replied to my comment. Knowing that as he had blocked… I actually couldn’t see it. I can only see it by logging into a different account. What he is doing is classic troll/bully behaviour, he is making it look like he has the upper hand on people by getting the last word in and making them shut up or disappear, because when he has replied to people anyone viewing the thread will think those people are declining to engage or stand by their viewpoint by replying back. But…none of the people he is replying to can actually see it! He’s either an internet bully, or he hasn’t grasped how a two-way conversation works yet…at the age of ‘27’.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
That AG is rotten to the core and a utter weirdo , why is a 28 year old man taking such a interest in they girls ? nitty and manks probably agree with me and that's why he's been no where near their dump of a home and never will be and that Lisa is rotten aswell birds of a feather fly together , what has her husband ever seen in her # Alan car lookalike .com

Lisa's another one that could easily sink 10 Frey bentos at one sitting

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I honestly believe that if we were friends with Nadia (never going to happen EVER) she’d be moaning and commenting on AG but because she knows that she’s let him get this involved because he’s “our Ashley” “loyal sub” she can’t. They have absolutely bred this band of idols and it’s all their fault. What on earth have they done?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That AG is rotten to the core and a utter weirdo , why is a 28 year old man taking such a interest in they girls ? nitty and manks probably agree with me and that's why he's been no where near their dump of a home and never will be and that Lisa is rotten aswell birds of a feather fly together , what has her husband ever seen in her # Alan car lookalike .com

Lisa's another one that could easily sink 10 Frey bentos at one sitting
Have a missed a joke or some urban dictionary thing here.? :)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.