Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute hypocrisy of that idiot AG saying people shouldn't comment on anything when it's none of their business

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ashley is ridiculous. I was one of the people who replied to his comment (I won’t narrow myself down further than that on here). He then immediately blocked me.

But…he later came back and replied to my comment. Knowing that as he had blocked… I actually couldn’t see it. I can only see it by logging into a different account. What he is doing is classic troll/bully behaviour, he is making it look like he has the upper hand on people by getting the last word in and making them shut up or disappear, because when he has replied to people anyone viewing the thread will think those people are declining to engage or stand by their viewpoint by replying back. But…none of the people he is replying to can actually see it! He’s either an internet bully, or he hasn’t grasped how a two-way conversation works yet…at the age of ‘27’.
poor besotted Ashley
his life really is taken over by saddo manky and saddo nitty

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They do actually. Mark private messages him quite a lot it seems (he’s posted screenshots on his fb group).
They cross lines with their obsessed fans, so their obsessed fans cross lines in return it seems
Oh fantastic we found one single friend for Mark !!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is that the shampoo one ? She really is quite ugly in those photos.

It has come to the point now with all these influencers trying to plug things for money that we can no longer believe their recommendation, as they are all being paid to say good things and therefore not a true review of the product. I would purposely not by this because of her ad. Her nose really is quite witchy!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Shame I'm not on Insta, because I would ask Ashley what exactly he is getting from the Sadderleys? Are they paying you or are you just a deluded saddo, trying to glean some E coli infected glow from associating with them and doing their bidding? I am going to get elitist, but hey what the hell, THEY ARE YOUTUBE Z-LISTERS FOR FUCKS SAKE! GET SOME HELP! 😤
There are some excellent replies to his comment and Julia has reported one of his comments. Sad, sad little man.

Reactions: 12
💯 Rosieposey on both points.
The Loose Women Pay Tribute To June Brown | LW - YouTube
I loved Colleen Nolan's poker face as Nadia Sawalha's overacted her way through the segment, although her eyebrows shot up involuntarily at 5:50 when Nadia made a comment about showbiz egos. The silent send off was the icing on the cake. 😂
Wasn't it just! I watched it only for the reason I'd seen Colleen been advertised on the panel and I'd heard they were getting Nitty to live link. It had to be done 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is that the shampoo one ? She really is quite ugly in those photos.

How can this be an ad??? Ken Dodd mug would not be my choice for a beauty product 😱😱😱
She is really not ageing well poor girl …
And she probably thinks she is the Timotei shower girl… 🙄 she’s just so love in herself 🤔

Last edited:
  • Sick
I've just discovered why Mark Adderley and Nadia Sawalha have gone silent on their vow renewals. I assumed it was because a Cornish Hotel had not offered to host the entire affair. But then I found this article which, incidentally, features one of the best pictures of the happy couple I've seen. 😂 😂 😂
Nadia Sawalha reveals she is planning a 'sober' wedding vow renewal in Cornwall | Daily Mail Online

1649281016816.png

Does anyone remember Nadia saying she wanted it to be a sober affair? o_O

Since lying her way through this interview - like she had "planned" anything - Nadia has descended into daily daytime drinking. I simply can't see this claim being true anymore, if it ever was: "So what I want to do is, I want to have a tee-total wedding. I don't want to drink anything." :(

• Angry
Haven't posted here for a long time, but just wanted to say that I think the best thing for us all to do is to report Mr Subway's IG account for bullying:unsure:
I can't because he's blocked me 😂😂😂😂 Clearly he is morphing into a manky clone. No brain, no morals and a huge ego.

• Haha
  • Wow
Do you think that the way she constantly pulls and hauls at her hair, fluffing it up and trailing it about has contributed to it being weak and falling out ?
I know thinning hair is a big worry for women of a certain age, but if you’re constantly pulling at it, it wouldn’t help matters

Reactions: 16
Do you think that the way she constantly pulls and hauls at her hair, fluffing it up and trailing it about has contributed to it being weak and falling out ?
I know thinning hair is a big worry for women of a certain age, but if you’re constantly pulling at it, it wouldn’t help matters
Probably doesn't help. Maybe a healthier diet and a decent haircut every couple of months wouldn't go amiss either.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've just discovered why Mark Adderley and Nadia Sawalha have gone silent on their vow renewals. I assumed it was because a Cornish Hotel had not offered to host the entire affair. But then I found this article which, incidentally, features one of the best pictures of the happy couple I've seen. 😂 😂 😂
Nadia Sawalha reveals she is planning a 'sober' wedding vow renewal in Cornwall | Daily Mail Online

View attachment 1176310
Does anyone remember Nadia saying she wanted it to be a sober affair? o_O

Since lying her way through this interview - like she had "planned" anything - Nadia has descended into daily daytime drinking. I simply can't see this claim being true anymore, if it ever was: "So what I want to do is, I want to have a tee-total wedding. I don't want to drink anything." :(
omg he looks like an 80's wannabe character in |Dakkas
filtered to F888

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can only speak from my own emotionally abusive experiences but I chose not to have children due to the damage inflicted on me in childhood. I'd hazard a guess that having had decades of emotional abuse from Nadia Sawalha, Julia perhaps decided she didn't want children either.

As for Ashley Gardeners comments, he's an imbecile and he's addicted to the Sawalha-Adderleys. He has a perverse relationship with their teenage daughters which I think it cause for concern.

Out of interest, can anyone figure this comment out, it was written supposedly by raspberry mojito girl to Ashley as a response to his comment but its signed Mark??? Is it what they call a sock puppet account where someone is pretending to be someone else? WHY IS IT SIGNED MARK???? 🤔 Bizarrely Mark signs off with hugs on his msgs... I'm very confused by it!? 🤔

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
He gets satisfaction from blocking people, the way he is acting there won't be anymore people to block. I had a look at that mojito account, it is private and has 18 followers but the top line says something like.... Love nadia and Mark cheese and onion crisps and tea. Another super sub. 🐑🐑🐑..... Think it is love to Mark tagged on to the end as on her account she gives him a capital M and only a small n for nads, another obsessive.

• Wow
  • Haha
Out of interest, can anyone figure this comment out, it was written supposedly by raspberry mojito girl to Ashley as a response to his comment but its signed Mark??? Is it what they call a sock puppet account where someone is pretending to be someone else? WHY IS IT SIGNED MARK???? 🤔 Bizarrely Mark signs off with hugs on his msgs... I'm very confused by it!? 🤔
My guess is either the girl got very confused and is so obsessed that she forgot she was talking to AG, and not the cult leader.
Or, Mark commented on the post himself and this girl commented after, and then Mark decided it best he deleted his comment for fear of getting himself into trouble with the wife/her family because it was a bitchy comment🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t think the account is one of Mark’s fake accounts because as much as he tries, he can’t seem to disguise the way he writes, and in my opinion, that’s not been typed by him

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Julia has posted a short video clip on her Instagram, it’s John Lennon talking about what love really is. It’s very significant following what’s been happening and such a good thing to post 💕
This isn’t the video, I don’t know how to share that, sorry.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Julia has posted a short video clip on her Instagram, it’s John Lennon talking about what love really is. It’s very significant following what’s been happening and such a good thing to post 💕
This isn’t the video, I don’t know how to share that, sorry.
This is it with video.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.