Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That AG is rotten to the core and a utter weirdo , why is a 28 year old man taking such a interest in they girls ? nitty and manks probably agree with me and that's why he's been no where near their dump of a home and never will be and that Lisa is rotten aswell birds of a feather fly together , what has her husband ever seen in her # Alan car lookalike .com

Lisa's another one that could easily sink 10 Frey bentos at one sitting
TWENTY EIGHT???!!!
On a different point I watched the segment LW did yesterday having Nads on to talk about June Brown, as they said goodbye and waved her off Colleen looked like she was waving away a stubborn turd that wont flush 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
TWENTY EIGHT???!!!
On a different point I watched the segment LW did yesterday having Nads on to talk about June Brown, as they said goodbye and waved her off Colleen looked like she was waving away a stubborn turd that wont flush 😂😂😂
I thought he looked a lot older than that ? Someone said in the Insta comments he's 28 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
TWENTY EIGHT???!!!
She came up on my newsfeed this morning in Hello magazine (goodness knows why) and they had about 4 articles about her, June Brown, some pretend weight thing at the gym and 2 other loads of rubbish. I didn't bother reading but the weights thing was ridiculous, like she thought she was Joe Wicks partner.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Mr G says his best friend is the block button, I say it’s his only friend. He’s really annoyed me today.
All I’m going to say is seeing as he works at Subway, I bet his 6” goes to a foot long after watching what some people post on their IG platform 😜 sorry couldn’t resist…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
So Mr G says his best friend is the block button, I say it’s his only friend. He’s really annoyed me today.
All I’m going to say is seeing as he works at Subway, I bet his 6” goes to a foot long after watching what some people post on their IG platform 😜 sorry couldn’t resist…
put us all off buying meatball marinara ever again why don't you.........

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nitts said yesterday that she is going to Spain on Friday, she said she is going on her own as the LW will already be there. Kaye did an Insta live with Donna last night and she is already in Spain with Ian her partner. Do we think it’s a LW and partners holiday or Ian will leave once the others arrive? If it is LW and partners, funny that Manky won’t be there 😳
She moaned about the cost of British Airways, so she is taking Easyjet. As if she can't afford a BA Premium seat to Spain...OK, a BA First Class ticket to Los Angeles would put a big dint in her funds but not a ticket to Spain.

Reactions: 14
My husband just said the same thing 😉

Working at subway doesn’t make you a master baker but looking at young girls may make you a master….
lol he's devoted his life to the adoration of loose women and nadia sawalha....... not sure that makes him the likeliest candidate to be heterosexual.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
lol he's devoted his life to the adoration of loose women and nadia sawalha....... not sure that makes him the likeliest candidate to be heterosexual.
He’s really shown his true colours over the last 24 hours. He should never have done this to Julia.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
TWENTY EIGHT???!!!
💯 Rosieposey on both points.
The Loose Women Pay Tribute To June Brown | LW - YouTube
I loved Colleen Nolan's poker face as Nadia Sawalha's overacted her way through the segment, although her eyebrows shot up involuntarily at 5:50 when Nadia made a comment about showbiz egos. The silent send off was the icing on the cake. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ashley is ridiculous. I was one of the people who replied to his comment (I won’t narrow myself down further than that on here). He then immediately blocked me.

But…he later came back and replied to my comment. Knowing that as he had blocked… I actually couldn’t see it. I can only see it by logging into a different account. What he is doing is classic troll/bully behaviour, he is making it look like he has the upper hand on people by getting the last word in and making them shut up or disappear, because when he has replied to people anyone viewing the thread will think those people are declining to engage or stand by their viewpoint by replying back. But…none of the people he is replying to can actually see it! He’s either an internet bully, or he hasn’t grasped how a two-way conversation works yet…at the age of ‘27’.
Yep he did the same to me. I only knew he had blocked people from reading this thread so checked from my other account and saw he’d replied to my comment.

• Wow
She moaned about the cost of British Airways, so she is taking Easyjet. As if she can't afford a BA Premium seat to Spain...OK, a BA First Class ticket to Los Angeles would put a big dint in her funds but not a ticket to Spain.
Last time we flew out of Gibraltar (on our way back from Spain ) - about 18 months ago - it cost us £35 and looking at their website there are similar prices available so she is talking out of her arse as usual.
Easyjet and BA have cancelled lots of flights again today due to staff with Covid. There is hope for us yet. ;)

• Haha
💯 Rosieposey on both points.
The Loose Women Pay Tribute To June Brown | LW - YouTube
I loved Colleen Nolan's poker face as Nadia Sawalha's overacted her way through the segment, although her eyebrows shot up involuntarily at 5:50 when Nadia made a comment about showbiz egos. The silent send off was the icing on the cake. 😂
reckon part of the reason nadia was on was to show they all are one big girly gang. didn't convince did it?
seemed Linda Robson knew June Brown much much better than nadia.
nadia added nothing but attention-seeking theatrics, and no sense that they ever spoke to each other again once she was out of Eastenders, and was in no way a friend.
but justin mildwater killed himself when she was eastenders, and June Brown said something to her after that, so of course she could milk that.
apart from that it was just a load of the sort of generic rhetoric her and mank churn out for coffee moaning.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
His
best friend is his right hand ✊🏻💦

• Haha
  • Heart

I think that adoration also applies to The Nolans, and come to think of it you might be able to chuck Jane Mcdonald into the mix too :unsure:

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.