Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks HereForAScroll

Just in time to witness Nadia Sawalha frying beige slop for Mark Adderley's lunch and (n)
View attachment 1217443
Then Teddy started talking 😴
Witness the Celebrity Masterchef who can't even rustle up a fried egg without Dina holding her hand! Despite paying extra for #taxdeductible Clarence Court Burford Browns.

View attachment 1217474

I walked into the kitchen and my mouth is watering at the riot of colour on the kitchen counter as my other half whips up our Sunday lunch. No one is paying to watch him, our veg isn't tax deductible and delicious as it looks and smells, I won't be orgasming at the table. Just saying. :sneaky:
Thank you @HereForAScroll !
Was just in time!
very entertaining NOT
What a load of 💩 and people pay for that 😡
She is sooo loving herself lately prancing around in her lycra seeking “how slim she is” comments 😱
I Did have a good laugh though when MA claimed he had noticed Internet didn’t work as well when it is sunny 🤣🤣🤣 at least it was not YT’s fault today 😏 wonder what BT will have to say when he calls them this week 🤣
Thanks for the info!
I didn’t watch it as I was listening to their terrible ‘me time’ HTSM instead (I had a break from them last week) - I just dropped by to give a little 👎🏼 when I saw the link on fb.
Sounds like I missed a truly riveting tit Sunday Show🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks for the info!
I didn’t watch it as I was listening to their terrible ‘me time’ HTSM instead (I had a break from them last week) - I just dropped by to give a little 👎🏼 when I saw the link on fb.
Sounds like I missed a truly riveting tit Sunday Show🥱
Rest assured you did not miss a thing! Just a “normal” boring day in the SA household! Live yet again! Seems they got 63 likes for their family reality show better than TV everyone says so 🤣🤣🤣 usual bad cooking usual annoying guerning MA usual coffee machine electrocution … and all that kinda of stuff you know what I mean 😏

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Comments underneath the Mirror article.
Unacceptable by any stretch

This nobody will do & say anything for attention, vile disgusting lies most of what she says.

All for attention - lies, lies and more lies.

That’s gross

I actually spat my tea out! What did she do pop it behind the frozen peas! What wrong with this woman

does she say these things for attention? If this is true why could she have not given the child a decent burial?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Thank you @HereForAScroll !
Was just in time!
very entertaining NOT
What a load of 💩 and people pay for that 😡
She is sooo loving herself lately prancing around in her lycra seeking “how slim she is” comments 😱
I Did have a good laugh though when MA claimed he had noticed Internet didn’t work as well when it is sunny 🤣🤣🤣 at least it was not YT’s fault today 😏 wonder what BT will have to say when he calls them this week 🤣
Maybe all the extra testosterone she is having from her private HRT doctor are giving her a man’s figure ? No curves in the right places ??

Reactions: 7
Their freezer is a house of horrors. Maddie went to get an ice lolly, and found the body of their dead hamster. It had been in there for years:LOL:.
With all that money and work they've done on the garden. It still looks like a tip.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe all the extra testosterone she is having from her private HRT doctor are giving her a man’s figure ? No curves in the right places ??
She looks so slim! She stood up on Coffee Moaning and her waist has shrunk enormously. She found a reason to lift her vest and show her abdomen. She's never done that before, fishing for compliments I expect.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She looks so slim! She stood up on Coffee Moaning and her waist has shrunk enormously. She found a reason to lift her vest and show her abdomen. She's never done that before, fishing for compliments I expect.
Which one was this in - had a quick look but can't find anything.

The freezer story is horrific and she seems to tell it just for a reaction.
Beggars belief
God help anyone hanging on their every word and paying for the dank privilege 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1218636 I think it's this one, the one where they talk about Liam Gallagher. :)
If you notice she keeps going far away from the camera so every one can see her full figure., she is desperate for compliments, I understand that you would be thrilled losing weight and that it gives you confidence but I find fishing for attention very off putting, she is always in the lycra top and pants obviously to show every one her weight loss , for a women who constantly preaches about body confidence and not letting your weight bother you she is certainly showing that she prefers to be slightly slimmer! I'm also sure she is doing this for health reasons because she said her colestral was high which is understandable she would want to get that down by cutting out fats and sugars!

Reactions: 15
If you notice she keeps going far away from the camera so every one can see her full figure., she is desperate for compliments, I understand that you would be thrilled losing weight and that it gives you confidence but I find fishing for attention very off putting, she is always in the lycra top and pants obviously to show every one her weight loss , for a women who constantly preaches about body confidence and not letting your weight bother you she is certainly showing that she prefers to be slightly slimmer! I'm also sure she is doing this for health reasons because she said her colestral was high which is understandable she would want to get that down by cutting out fats and sugars!
In the Nadia and Kaye vlogs, when she was thinner (around the time the kitchen was completed), she used to wear lycra and tight vest tops then. After that, when she gained weight it was baggy shirts and thick knitted jumpers, now she has lost weight again, it's back to the lycra.

• Wow
View attachment 1218636 I think it's this one, the one where they talk about Liam Gallagher. :)
Yes Markbsays she looks slim and she says “ Call me superficial but I like it when you call me slim “ I thought body confidence was being happy with your body any size and not conforming to sexual stereo types of what beauty is …..They are both a bunch of FAKES 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
In the Nadia and Kaye vlogs, when she was thinner (around the time the kitchen was completed), she used to wear lycra and tight vest tops then. After that, when she gained weight it was baggy shirts and thick knitted jumpers, now she has lost weight again, it's back to the lycra.
She obviously suffers from self loathing when she is bigger! That is normal and many say they are happy with their weight but underneath they really are unhappy with the way they look! You can see nadia is displaying more confidence because of her lycra clothing which is a good thing but the constant wanting compliments is just not a nice trait, just wait for the compliments and other except them gracefully or like me go extremely shy and run away. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Can someone put his latest IG on here please? It’s of him and his first girlfriend but he has eyebags back then and looks lost and sad to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
On her latest IG rant, Nittya’s decrying the misogyny of unnamed Tory MP’s and their whispering campaign against Angela Rayner, but maybe she should start by going after the sexist, objectifying clap trap that spills out of her hubby’s mouth at home….

• Heart
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.