Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photo looks photoshopped to me, look at his hand. It's odd that he has photos of every event when back then taking photos of everything and anything was not the done thing. If my husband kept reminiscing about all his ex girlfriends I'd wonder why and think he obviously wasn't happy.

Unlike you Mark I’m sure she’s moved on…a long time ago!

View attachment 1219259

Reactions: 13
Unlike you Mark I’m sure she’s moved on…a long time ago!

View attachment 1219259
Of course he just stumbled across the photo..like most of us old photos are in a box put away tidily
He needs to start living in the present & not the past he’s clearly not happy with Nadia.. wonder how long he sits there choosing what to post to get the most interaction..clearly he has plenty of time on his hands

• Heart
Reactions: 16
isnt that his first big love? who after 4 years he dumped when he went off to Uni
she had fulfilled her role from 14-18 then no longer needed as he went off womanising

• Angry
Reactions: 13
They are stuck with each other. Who else would put up with her slovenly ways and his questionable hygiene? They are both full of themselves and think the other is lucky to have them despite him being workshy, she being a nasty opinionated harridan.

I am relatively new to this pair, been following on here for a while. She isn't someone I watch, have heard of her, but the way she makes thinly veiled, nasty remarks to the ones she sees inferior to herself is despicable. She surrounds herself with likeminded creatures but claims to be kind. I used to think he was taking the piss out of her while encouraging the frankly embarrassing photos but no, she is up for anything for publicity and keeping herself relevant. I'm waiting for the kids to hopefully have an epiphany over the way they have been dragged up, no decent education, sordid photos, no guidance and on it goes. I think I will be waiting some time, if ever. They have been raised in their like.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wow Nadia Sawalha really is next level stupid. As the gruesome twosome rant on about Angela Rayner, Michelle pops up to remind them that the Mail Online want this controversy, as it keeps people clicking on the article and bringing in ad revenue.
COFFEE MOANING Angela Rayner & Misogyny, Trump’s Back, Macron WINS, MPs Misconduct & BEIJING PANIC - YouTube
Nadia Sawalha: "Ahhh. Don't click on it! We saw it in the paper. I don't click on anything on the Mail Online." :oops:

The lies!

Apart from the fact the newspaper she spent £1.40 is full of ads, Nadia Sawalha is forever thirsty for a glimpse of herself anywhere online. She spends her entire life clicking, rather than living. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It would appear Mark Adderley has peeled himself away from Johnny Depp for the day and is currently living vicariously through Nicholas Cage playing Nicholas Cage. As I type this, I can hear Mark's disgusting laugh braying at how meta his life has become at 51 years old. He's probably come up with a 'catchy' alliterative title to communicate his delusion, which will transform itself into a BAFTA winning screen play. I just think it's sad. :(

THE UNBEARABLE WEIGHT OF MASSIVE TALENT (Nicolas Cage) The Popcorn Junkies Review (Some SPOILERS) - YouTube
Time stamp: 6:15

I think forcing Kiki to sit through loads of underage films, because he has no friends of his own age to go to the flicks with and putting her off musicals are the least of his crimes against parenting. Thank goodness the girl had the gumption to get off their Youtube channel and back to school.

Last edited:
  • Haha
isnt that his first big love? who after 4 years he dumped when he went off to Uni
she had fulfilled her role from 14-18 then no longer needed as he went off womanising
or the one whose mother he by his own description at best sexually assaulted........

• Angry
Reactions: 11
watch this bit where a sub says something about the hrt shortage being like an insulin shortage- mank says it's a good point and nadia says she said that earlier like it was the most wonderful point

now watch this bit when a sub says the comparision between insulin and hrt is fatuous...... and mank says well, it was a sub, and nadia backtracks massively. "someone else suggested it- it wasn't us" . two bleeping narcissists.

• Angry
  • Wow
watch this bit where a sub says something about the hrt shortage being like an insulin shortage- mank says it's a good point and nadia says she said that earlier like it was the most wonderful point

now watch this bit when a sub says the comparision between insulin and hrt is fatuous...... and mank says well, it was a sub, and nadia backtracks massively. "someone else suggested it- it wasn't us" . two bleeping narcissists.

This just shows them up for what they are because she said that she had only said that morning the same thing about the insulin and then when someone calls them out, they blame the other sub!

• Angry
This just shows them up for what they are because she said that she had only said that morning the same thing about the insulin and then when someone calls them out, they blame the other sub!
they are so amazingly obvious it's hilarious....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also I think it’s the same vlog
Mark says “I’m suprize you haven’t said much about this NARDIA….”

….Well I know because she has a special hotline to private Dr Louise who is keep her in plenty supply of hrt, so she doesn’t give a XXXX about anyone else

• Angry
So if Brenda is buddy’s with Colleen she can’t be buddy’s with Nardia
She is "best" friends with Colleen, think she did or was going to Colleens at Christmas. Brenda was the one that told Colleen to go for it when she met her now partner on the net.
Good job Nitty was not on LW today when they were talking about the lack of HRT or she would have shouted over the lot of them. Bet they deliberately do those discussions when she is not there.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

The LW were candidly sharing their menopause issues and were apparently on HRT 6 years ago! Nadia jumps in of course and tries as usual to make it her comedy show and confirms she has taken the holistic approach with vitamins and is feeling great! Of course she had to jump on the bandwagon later on! FOMO? IG content? BS? 😏

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The LW were candidly sharing their menopause issues and were apparently on HRT 6 years ago! Nadia jumps in of course and tries as usual to make it her comedy show and confirms she has taken the holistic approach with vitamins and is feeling great! Of course she had to jump on the bandwagon later on! FOMO? IG content? BS? 😏
she has such a weathervane "intellect"

Reactions: 8
Let's back Track ehhhhhhh, Someone says you can not compare HRT to insulin so they get into this dither mode and say x and y! Then Mark has the ordicity to say it was not them that suggested it , backtrack Nadia saying in that hoorah voice that's exactly what I said this morning meaning she was saying this morning exactly that comparing HRT to insulin! Watch her body language she completely new what she had said and did not know how to get out of it so Mark says it was a sub who said it , great to blame your subs ehhhh mark what a guy.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.