Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cazellie

VIP Member
Ashley is ridiculous. I was one of the people who replied to his comment (I won’t narrow myself down further than that on here). He then immediately blocked me.

But…he later came back and replied to my comment. Knowing that as he had blocked… I actually couldn’t see it. I can only see it by logging into a different account. What he is doing is classic troll/bully behaviour, he is making it look like he has the upper hand on people by getting the last word in and making them shut up or disappear, because when he has replied to people anyone viewing the thread will think those people are declining to engage or stand by their viewpoint by replying back. But…none of the people he is replying to can actually see it! He’s either an internet bully, or he hasn’t grasped how a two-way conversation works yet…at the age of ‘27’.
Yep he did the same to me. I only knew he had blocked people from reading this thread so checked from my other account and saw he’d replied to my comment.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

tomtomclub

VIP Member
Ashley is ridiculous. I was one of the people who replied to his comment (I won’t narrow myself down further than that on here). He then immediately blocked me.

But…he later came back and replied to my comment. Knowing that as he had blocked… I actually couldn’t see it. I can only see it by logging into a different account. What he is doing is classic troll/bully behaviour, he is making it look like he has the upper hand on people by getting the last word in and making them shut up or disappear, because when he has replied to people anyone viewing the thread will think those people are declining to engage or stand by their viewpoint by replying back. But…none of the people he is replying to can actually see it! He’s either an internet bully, or he hasn’t grasped how a two-way conversation works yet…at the age of ‘27’.
poor besotted Ashley
his life really is taken over by saddo manky and saddo nitty

• Heart

rivermonster

VIP Member
Maddie advertised it earlier in the week saying there were tickets available so in fairness I think they knew the saddos would be there so bought their own tickets. I don’t think it was a meet up with Narc specifically….. his 2 person fan club! Watch out Nads, Narc will be up to his old tricks with fan no 1 ZA -
Thank you - what a good turn out of 2 subs Thought AG would have put his flashy suit on and turned up to meet up with his best friend.

• Haha

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
I know the logic behind the allergy test sounded like a load on nonsense anyway…but you would think they would have the sense to put the foodstuff they are testing directly having contact with the skin, at least then there is the potential for some kind of twisted science explanation of why it might work…but when the foods are still left in their containers? Lol, beyond stupid.

• Haha

Waffle3

VIP Member
there was a live link on LW to kayes house where her daughter Bonnie said she had caught nits of |Moody
they had been to spain and nitty noticed the nits crawling i Moodys hair but didnt do anything about it or tell anyone, when they got back kays daughter was infested
here it is!

• Wow
  • Sick

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
Little sensitive butterfly Manky caught out by the comment 'bit nippy' from a wayward cult member on the live chat on today's Coffee Boring, replying 'that's a bit rude'...gives you an insight into the real temper tantrums he must throw about negative remarks 🤣
Ah, to most people it might have come across that way, but Nicola S (she’s removed her surname from her YouTube name since we spoke of her on here last year), and he do like a little flirt, and that’s exactly what that exchange was supposed to be.
Quite a mild comment for her today to be fair

• Haha
  • Sick

afrozenpea

VIP Member
The thing that strikes me about those holiday stories is that Nadia Sawalha is able to edit the content into watchable segements and get it up on the Gram whilst she's still on holiday. Even when she's half cut half most of the time. Let's face it, if Mark Adderley had gone to Marbs, the trip would have been dragged out over 5 'films' that we could expect to 'land' on a Sunday in mid June, as a 'treat' to make up for the Nonexistent Sunday Show. :sneaky:
nah, she's sending it back to mank. and the house eunuch is editing it surely and then uploading it. "I live to serve mistress nadia sawalah off the telly.. I live to serve."

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Were you listening to an old COAMP podcast Gloria Rostron?
I was thinking that Global had quietly let Nadia Sawalha and Mark Adderley's misguided borefest go.

They used to trot out 2 of these a month but nothing since January. I mean, it's not as if they haven't had plenty of first-hand experience of being called out on their 'modern' parenting in the last month. :sneaky:

View attachment 1194309
Yes, it was an old one, I think it was the vaping one. I wonder how Global feel about them also broadcasting their podcasts on their monetised YouTube channel and competing directly with the Global website.

• Wow

Ireckon

VIP Member
I also believe her gums are black due to smoking. My mother’s have always been like that too.
how dumb that she uses the Invisalign on her top teeth (which to me have always been ok) but her bottom teeth look like a cat’s graveyard. ( sorry cats.)
I don’t believe she didn’t smoke as, once again, she can’t keep up with her own lies. She’s done a few chats and a HTSM (so far) about giving up and she maintains she started aged 7 then stopped, started again around the age of 14 and stopped smoking 20 years later. Making her a non smoker at the age of 34- Right?
Yet in the clip below where she pranks Kaye in a limo ride, she’s smoking.
Also, why do blogs/chats/HTSM about quitting smoking if it wasn’t relevant to them specifically. We all know they bring their every day experiences into their videos as they’ve no other decent content.
And yes… even her husky phlegmy geezer laugh is that of a smoker. I have two friends who are smokers and I cringe every time they laugh as they sound just like Nits. (Sorry pals but it’s true.🙈😂)
Time stamp 5:05 which was 11 years ago. Older than 35?

Very interesting Thanks @Seek Clarity 👍❤
I hate those pranks , they are waiting for celebs to blow their top …. That was a ‘kind’ thing to do Nardia 😡

Great summary @afrozenpea ...

I'd also guess that Mark Adderley would have made countless passes at Nadias beautiful sister both before, during and after they were married. He was, by his own admission, a drunk letch womaniser back then! Plus, he got the ugly sister, the OLDER UGLY sister! I bet he was, desperate to have the younger, talented & more beautiful sister!

Mobiles were in their infancy back then and I'd bet my house on the fact he would have sent Julia unwanted lewd texts when he was drinking and whilst Nadia Sawalha was giving birth to her children.

We know Julia wouldn't have responded to Marks inappropriate behaviour as she has class and who in their right mind would A) want Mark Adderley and B) want drunk lecherous Mark Adderley!?!? 🤔 🤮

As you may all have noticed, I, like many of you, am absolutely furious at the Sawalha-Adderleys bullying of Julia.

I suffered significant emotional abuse as a child and I know the signs & know the effects. I know only too well how emotional abusers operate.

If I was Nadia Sawalha I'd shut up QUICKLY and move on to another Sawalha-Adderley drama because sometimes you can only push a person so far before they aren't your victim anymore!
Can some one put @afrozenpeas summary on tattle wiki please, it’s so good 😊

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
Dina is picking leaves out of the garden and munching them without washing them first which is okish where I live but in the middle of London and all the traffic fumes on it yuk!

• Wow
  • Sick

Herbert2005

VIP Member
In Greek Mythology, Narcissus fell in love with his own reflection... I equate that to Nadia, she LOVES looking at her reflection in a camera despite her actually getting uglier and uglier! Shes naturally ugly both in the inside and out...
Even on holiday she's showing off into a camera, admiring her reflection! Showing off her ugly face and bags of bra lard! 🤮
I bet the Sawalha-Adderley household is so much nicer with nadia not in it, I bet its quieter, more relaxing and I bet nobody misses her for a second.

Despite his bipolar behaviour which drove everyone mad, Mark showed he could cook on the vlogs & he looked like he enjoyed it. You have to wonder if its Nadia who won't let him cook because she's a feeder, look how she behaved in Big Brother!

She just said on her drunken vlog it's her 1st time away for 2.5yrs following lockdown!?!?! 😲

Has she forgotten her multiple trips away with her mates? Her visits away to stay with Kaye? Her holidays with her family? Her holidays with her parents? Nadia Sawalha is a COMPULSIVE liar🤥

Nadia Sawalha, the ugly, lying, narcissistic, loose old woman!
Bra lard 😂

• Haha