Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rivermonster

VIP Member
Was CM live today as she is supposed to be on LW.

Edit - just seen a clip and she has been replaced by Linda Robson, another reason not to watch. :)

Reactions: 11

Ireckon

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
Velvet Veils very descriptive phrase for their awful blogging content ‘GROUNDVLOGDAY’

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I think they are just as bad as each other ,they were both brought up in filthy hoarder's type house's we have seen Di's flat and what we have seen of her parents is just as bad tbh , Di and teddy's clothes and bodies look engrained with dirt

• Heart
  • Sick

Seek Clarity

Chatty Member
Her behaviour in the recent Instagram post where she’s in Spain..
Total car crash!
What an embarrassment.🤦‍♀️
She is so thick in thinking she’s putting two fingers up to Julia and the whole world where in fact, the more she behaves like this, the more Julia’s loveliness is hi-lighted.
Julia has to do zero to look good when NItty makes herself look so bad.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

That was actually quite entertaining. Loved Mel & Sue. 😬
Nitty was slightly more tolerable back then. (Only slightly)
The YouTube channel has created an utter monster.
OMG 🤮😳 I made it all the way to 45 seconds in. What a fecking prat!
Manky Mark you aren't funny and you look like 💩. Not liking the sun doesn't make you special, just like slogan t-shirts do not make you a "character " and having triple expressos just makes you a dick. Nobody is interested in your oh so predictable pity party posts as soon as mummy shuts the door.
Here's a few clues about what does make you different from the average man in his 50s...but NOT in a good way.
Lack of basic hygiene, lazy parenting, self indulgent mood swings,spending your wife's money on toys and teenage t-shirts, being a house husband but doing absolutely f all around the house,talking about yourself and giving your predictable views to a few hundred strangers on the Internet, blocking people who don't agree with you,having the sm profile of a teenage girl, living a very unfulfilled, unemployed, unproductive life and acting like its normal.
Do you think we all wake up singing and dancing? Get a flipping job that suits your personality and gives you purpose, just maybe it would give you an outsiders view of your messed up family and you could act before it's too late.
Yeah and there's a flying pig.
I'm finding Nadia more and more sinister. Anyone who knows her will know that bubbly, fake laughing, body guru, earth mother media persona is her best acting role.
Pissed up witch.
He must have some money of his own since His Nanny/mum (🙄) Thelma’s bungalow was sold after she died.
I’d forgotten about it but crazy how Nanny Di could even get a washing machine out of it.

• Wow

Seek Clarity

Chatty Member
I also think she’s a smoker. I’m pretty certain that she is actually.
She totally has a smokers cough, and the croaky morning voice.
I don’t think it’s a secret within the family though… she allows Maddie and her friends to smoke in the house. I find it hard to believe that a non smoker would allow smoking in their home?
I hate to admit it, but I’m a smoker, and as a smoker, even I won’t smoke or allow it in my home - even before I had children I didn’t.
As a non smoking adult, why would you let your child and her friends smoke in your home, and therefore put up with your own hair/clothes and whole surroundings stinking of it?
I also believe her gums are black due to smoking. My mother’s have always been like that too.
how dumb that she uses the Invisalign on her top teeth (which to me have always been ok) but her bottom teeth look like a cat’s graveyard. ( sorry cats.)
I don’t believe she didn’t smoke as, once again, she can’t keep up with her own lies. She’s done a few chats and a HTSM (so far) about giving up and she maintains she started aged 7 then stopped, started again around the age of 14 and stopped smoking 20 years later. Making her a non smoker at the age of 34- Right?
Yet in the clip below where she pranks Kaye in a limo ride, she’s smoking.
Also, why do blogs/chats/HTSM about quitting smoking if it wasn’t relevant to them specifically. We all know they bring their every day experiences into their videos as they’ve no other decent content.
And yes… even her husky phlegmy geezer laugh is that of a smoker. I have two friends who are smokers and I cringe every time they laugh as they sound just like Nits. (Sorry pals but it’s true.🙈😂)
Time stamp 5:05 which was 11 years ago. Older than 35?

• Wow
  • Heart

amber.gl19

Chatty Member
OMG 😱 Her latest insta story. Could her boobs jiggle anymore! Haven’t listened with sound on as couldn’t bare it. They all look very drunk.

• Angry
Reactions: 10

Allybongo77

His
So Mr G says his best friend is the block button, I say it’s his only friend. He’s really annoyed me today.
All I’m going to say is seeing as he works at Subway, I bet his 6” goes to a foot long after watching what some people post on their IG platform 😜 sorry couldn’t resist…
best friend is his right hand ✊🏻💦

• Haha
  • Heart

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
Why is it when anyone says anything negative about them they respond with these people are so unhappy, ill, sad. We say things about them all the time we are none of those things they say, I'm so happy, not ill in any way and definitely not sad. They must think they get to us, not at all! I wonder if manky is going to have one of his rant videos while she's away, I love a good old manky rant, his bulgey eyes and bad temper so funny...
He will be dusting off his baseball bat!

• Haha