Nadia Sawalha #52 A word from Saffy drives the Swadderleys daffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can only speak from my own emotionally abusive experiences but I chose not to have children due to the damage inflicted on me in childhood. I'd hazard a guess that having had decades of emotional abuse from Nadia Sawalha, Julia perhaps decided she didn't want children either.

As for Ashley Gardeners comments, he's an imbecile and he's addicted to the Sawalha-Adderleys. He has a perverse relationship with their teenage daughters which I think it cause for concern.

Out of interest, can anyone figure this comment out, it was written supposedly by raspberry mojito girl to Ashley as a response to his comment but its signed Mark??? Is it what they call a sock puppet account where someone is pretending to be someone else? WHY IS IT SIGNED MARK???? 🤔 Bizarrely Mark signs off with hugs on his msgs... I'm very confused by it!? 🤔
We are wondering if that is marks fake account? Raspberry mojito girl?

Reactions: 5
We are wondering if that is marks fake account? Raspberry mojito girl?
She comments regularly in the lives so I don't think it's a pseudo account. She probably thought she was replying to Mark. Another one who's desperate to sniff his clogs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Noticed that Julia’s John Lennon post was put up a few hours after Nadia and Lisa commented on Ashley’s post! N and L are so shameless! Big love to Julia - not sure how she’s managing to rise above it all and stay so calm!!
Nadia's 'hunny' really boils my piss. :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Nadia's 'hunny' really boils my piss. :mad:
And mine.
They really are stroking Ashley ego there, he will now be thinking he is something special and will carry on, they are just encouraging him to do their dirty work. Stupid Boy. :(

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Been on the sauce again has she. 🍷🍷🍷🍸🍸🍸 Then no wino as she will be packing for tomorrow.✈ Will Mummy be coming over if she goes.
🛫
And the kids will be on the Maccy Ds and KFC for a week because Mark hasn't a clue how to parent and can't (won't) cook and.. this is the main reason..... controlling mummy is away so the kids have a partay and eat what they like rather that the stodgy tit Nadia cobbles together 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
I can’t tell you how much I hate the way she eats. Setting aside the disgusting noises she makes (vile), why does she eat like such a pig?
252C2964-1AE6-4C5F-B2A9-3920CCCDCE0E.png
C5216124-9C83-48A6-8F54-EDB73E0E8A09.png
4F830C6E-0172-4FB3-A8A1-05243A478459.png
F69E6A50-1A15-44AB-AD37-13457AA159BF.png
DF462072-96E7-4725-B469-927A568C08F5.png
2E6D6A3E-9A4F-4D1F-ACCC-4FDE0EC82E90.png

And his dancing makes me feel equally as sick as her eating does.
Nadia, he doesn’t do it for you - he does it for attention. You’re married to an adult child
9AE21F34-55D8-48BB-BCB3-6274475E209F.png
B6BC270A-8416-4A20-8791-6FAC930AABD1.png
52F2AD3A-B995-4C4E-9A97-9609F567AD84.png
375E0D62-24DF-4394-98B9-A06E9A5D002A.png
8F990497-D468-4DF2-9537-8403704B4E5C.png
E10F7DEF-70A2-40A6-94CC-7699A72C253A.png
583E04C3-8F5A-480A-82EF-A3BCF01DD781.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Why is it when anyone says anything negative about them they respond with these people are so unhappy, ill, sad. We say things about them all the time we are none of those things they say, I'm so happy, not ill in any way and definitely not sad. They must think they get to us, not at all! I wonder if manky is going to have one of his rant videos while she's away, I love a good old manky rant, his bulgey eyes and bad temper so funny...

• Haha
I can’t tell you how much I hate the way she eats. Setting aside the disgusting noises she makes (vile), why does she eat like such a pig?
View attachment 1177144View attachment 1177145View attachment 1177148View attachment 1177149View attachment 1177151View attachment 1177152

And his dancing makes me feel equally as sick as her eating does.
Nadia, he doesn’t do it for you - he does it for attention. You’re married to an adult childView attachment 1177158View attachment 1177159View attachment 1177160View attachment 1177161View attachment 1177162View attachment 1177163View attachment 1177164
He gets to look like Kevin more and more. She eats like a pig at a trough. .🐷🐷🐷

Just put TV on and she is on LW - off again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Noticed that Julia’s John Lennon post was put up a few hours after Nadia and Lisa commented on Ashley’s post! N and L are so shameless! Big love to Julia - not sure how she’s managing to rise above it all and stay so calm!!
They shower affection on Ashley when he goes after Julia on IG but avoid him altogether when he travels to London for a week and all his social media “friends” bail on him and suddenly can’t meet up with him in person. Why? Because he is a hanger on, a needy personality and Nittya most likely is a wary of him, and they have no desire to spend any time with him. Yet she and Manky will accept and encourage his gifts and attacks on Julia and anyone else who dares to call out the Swadderleys on their hypocrisy and dishonesty. That’s the purpose he serves to them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
omg did anyone else just clock Nadia’s face of thunder when walking on to loose women & when sat down ?? somethings definitely up!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
And the kids will be on the Maccy Ds and KFC for a week because Mark hasn't a clue how to parent and can't (won't) cook and.. this is the main reason..... controlling mummy is away so the kids have a partay and eat what they like rather that the stodgy tit Nadia cobbles together 🥳
She said she’s only going for a couple of days 😳 By the time she gets there it will be time to come back 😂

omg did anyone else just clock Nadia’s face of thunder when walking on to loose women & when sat down ?? somethings definitely up!
Ooo she looked fuming 😤 She never looks at the camera when she walks on, it annoys me so much. She looks so rude, like it’s beneath her 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Why is it when anyone says anything negative about them they respond with these people are so unhappy, ill, sad. We say things about them all the time we are none of those things they say, I'm so happy, not ill in any way and definitely not sad. They must think they get to us, not at all! I wonder if manky is going to have one of his rant videos while she's away, I love a good old manky rant, his bulgey eyes and bad temper so funny...
He will be dusting off his baseball bat!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Never ventured onto this thread before but I’ve just had the misfortune of watching the first 5 minutes of LW. She said Rishi Sunak seems like a nice guy and it’s “not his fault he’s rich”… on a segment about he and his wife’s tax avoidance. Lovely.

• Wow
  • Haha
Can someone post her on LW if it gets interesting as I’m not watching today. I only manage once a week if that.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.