Nadia Sawalha #5 when 6 weeks of lockdown gives your house more bacteria than a Covid19 swab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PREDICTION

We can all see they are getting bored of their coronavirus catchups a million times a day. Instead of been honest and saying "hey guys" we are cutting back on our lives because they have run their course etc I bet they start saying all of the trolling they are getting is really upsetting them and blame the "trolls" for damaging their mental health. There will be discussions about trolling on LW, and in every magazine, podcast and radio station.

Nadia will become an ambassador for a bullying charity... Nadia will become very upset. Manky will need to go back on the tablets, it will all be the trolls fault. This site will be mentioned... Poor poor Nadia and Mark, all they wanted to do was help the nation through coronavirus 😜🤢😂🤑

Their upset won't be anything to do with their own belief superiority, their egotistical personalities, their over inflated ego, their fame hungry desires, their money grabbing, their utter talentless performances, their manipulative, virtue signalling, controlling and constant opinion based hypothosising all the time. No no no it will be the trolls fault...

Hmmmmm I wonder how long its going to take them 😜😄😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Disgusting pig living likethat

the soles of his feet when he is dad dancing with Maddie are filthy. Im surprised Maddie wants to be seen dancing like that with a idiot father, thought she was supposed to be cool?
I looked and also noticed how filthy their feet were. The kitchen floor is absolutely filthy.

It isn't surprising they aren't doing a LIVE I've always thought they were naive to think doing all these evening Lives wouldn't become a massive inconvience...Who would want that commitment in line with the Sunday show they have to stick to every weekend. She still has time to post those silly non stop questions and swipe ups on Insta.

Reactions: 6
Yeh I saw the feet too. DISGUSTING. They don't wash bedding for how many weeks and he's in bed with those filthy trotters.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I noticed on this mornings blog LOADS of the members were all encouraging other people to join as its only £1.99 a month. Its wasn't just 1 or 2. It looked like the members had all been asked to do it. It's really really cliquey to have a private group on youtube who all feel part of the family and are all encouraged to manipulate others into joining their club. He will be sending all of the members pitch forks next so they can go kill the trolls because he tells them to do it 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else think when she is on loose women she looks less comfortable? I don't know if it's just hair and make up. But I feel she's little to say and appears distanced, less interested in others. It was less today so maybe just settling in or depends who's on with her. I particularly notice it with Colleen or Denise who are both witty characters. It's like she's so used to the focus being her on their 'reality show "she cannot function the same in the workplace. She's animated if a chance to speak about their home life, you tube, followers etc but in the bigger picture her conversation and contribution is stunted. Like I say, less obvious today.
Yes I definitely noticed this. She has a fake " polite" smile and seems a lot quieter and less natural

Reactions: 9
Nadia can’t be that ill as she still posting & bigging up the tit show on Instagram
Obviously just couldn’t be bothered to talk to the morons that pay them £1.99 a month🙄
I was a member for 2 months, mostly out of curiosity, cancelled it ,was awful,sunday show ,was thrown together ,nothing new in it ,it never came out on time,I was under the impression it was going to be live ,it never was ,girls showing memes that were never funny,it really was terrible,then a live midweek, maybe on a Tuesday/weds/Thursday anytime between 7-9 ,no consistency, again nothing different from other lives ,not sure what I was expecting, but a total con ,I really hope others wake up and see they're being taken for mugs

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s a criminal offence surely if they’ve not handed that money over to the charity. Any decent person would show proof of handing the money over...oh silly me🙈 I said any decent person would have done.
Not saying they didn't hand the money over but they didn't have a Just Giving page just took the money into their own account and no-one would know whether or not it was passed on.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The worrying thing how many vulnerable people were waiting on them last night. Only to be dropped like a child's toy that they no longer play with!

• Angry
Not saying they didn't hand the money over but they didn't have a Just Giving page just took the money into their own account and no-one would know whether or not it was passed on.
That's a point. They usually make such a hoo ha about everything else, they would surely do the same about the donation being sent,

I think I look decent for my age..the same age as N..but bloody hell she looks 20 years older than me now..she really does not have any self pride at all..and I think its a totally loveless marriage..its all about control, addiction and performance...in no particular order..and I really think they both have serious mental health issues to send out their real life out into the world in all its disgusting dirty reality.

@ Patsy they probably do..but she is so willful she wont listen to them. Plus laughing at everything that is truly tit, makes me believe its nervous laughter..but she wont tackle the issues head on..so hides behind she is some kind of Ken Dodd Entertainer with Mark as her Benny Hill Diddy Man.

I am no mental health expert..but I believe they have both never progressed from being toddlers or primary school aged children..and cannot cope with the real world..hence speaking in baby voices..tantrumming..being beyond stupid..I suspect they have never been told No in their entire lives..and that explains their behaviour..hence treating their own children like heros..who are struggling to function in life..but hey ho..we are middle class and famous.....

They are now bored of the COVID situation..so no longer interested..they wont care who they let down. Im surprised they lasted their interest as long as they did..only to fuel mankys ego..n is bored with it..she cant be bothered to do lives or cooking..thats how much the fee paying subs mean to her.

they cant stick to anything, totally unprofessional.disorganised and self absorbed - it will all come to a cfrashing end soon enough - they cold hav amde a could YT channel but they are lazy and slackers thats why he cant get work and she survives on LW fees, though she has had her day there too and seems out of sorts there and uninteresting

I noticed on this mornings blog LOADS of the members were all encouraging other people to join as its only £1.99 a month. Its wasn't just 1 or 2. It looked like the members had all been asked to do it. It's really really cliquey to have a private group on youtube who all feel part of the family and are all encouraged to manipulate others into joining their club. He will be sending all of the members pitch forks next so they can go kill the trolls because he tells them to do it 😜
Mark's Cult - THe Family!

They are having a day off to clean the riff raff house. We'll see it tomorrow nice and clean everything spick and span or maybe not.

• Haha
They are having a day off to clean the riff raff house. We'll see it tomorrow nice and clean everything spick and span or maybe not.
haha.... is that what they said?maybe Gleam hve told them to tidy up their act as so many comments about the filthiness

• Haha
She had thick black eye make up on early this morning now she’s doing another live..they just can’t keep off the phone
DFAA38DD-3C23-468A-BEA4-82F3B90C0083.jpeg

She’s desperate to win a dolls house🤣seriously..telling people not to buy tickets so she has more of a chance to win it..
Tell me fellow tattlers what will happen to that dolls house if she wins it.....😆

28556950-8449-439F-93D4-D0539E3964E5.jpeg

I’ll just leave this here🙄

7E67F903-B7D9-4A0D-A359-AB258BB5FE95.jpeg

Looking rough as💩

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Good point about the quiz money...no more has been said about that at all.

I've never been a member but did get to see a good few of their sunday videos without paying as Mark used to leave them public sometimes. I thought they were cheesy...Mark trying to be all presenter-ish, the memes were boring, the newspaper section boring, the food section samey, Teddy Talks not as funny as Nadia thinks.
It also felt they were repetitive because there were too many vlog and instagram story overlaps so some of their paid and unpaid stuff feels like ground hog day to watch.
I don't think they have that many members, looking at the likes on each of the Sunday show videos...the likes seem to have decreased down to 148 likes on each of the last few videos, a couple of months ago they had 180. So...could this mean the numbers have dropped and that's why Mark is now asking subs to promote their tit show for them?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Nitty can't even look after her own house, so a bespoke dolls house would get trashed in that hovel. There has definitely been over drive on trying to sign paid members. They are celebrating twenty episodes (plugging). Slapping themselves on the back. Truth is they want a network to watch this drivel and commission a reality show with a budget. But they are not interesting, entertaining or talented. Just deluded, filthy nutbags.
Manky is wearing the serial killer jumper again. That so called editing room is so dusty and grimy. No wonder he needs an inhaler.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am not convinced at all Nadia wants that dolls house...She's just networking. She tries to get on the back of anything that is showing to have some interest on social media. Nadia is a subscriber to the woman's channel who is making the dolls house on youtube and she's also wearing the same grey House of Neon jumper Nadia never washes.

The dust on those shelves in Mark's room looked years old, it was that thick. And the manky old blinds in his room are thick with dust. No wonder their eczema and asthma is bad. I couldn't live like that with all that tat everywhere. They live like slobs.

• Sick
I am not convinced at all Nadia wants that dolls house...She's just networking. She tries to get on the back of anything that is showing to have some interest on social media. Nadia is a subscriber to the woman's channel who is making the dolls house on youtube and she's also wearing the same grey House of Neon jumper Nadia never washes.

The dust on those shelves in Mark's room looked years old, it was that thick. And the manky old blinds in his room are thick with dust. No wonder their eczema and asthma is bad. I couldn't live like that with all that tat everywhere. They live like slobs.
How long have they lived in that house? I doubt those shelves have ever been cleaned by the look of that muck on them. You’re very right about how it’ll affect them.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.