Nadia Sawalha #5 when 6 weeks of lockdown gives your house more bacteria than a Covid19 swab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This comment from Glenn G deserves to be picked up and printed in every newspaper for people to see what these two morons are really like. It’s parents like them who are raising these spoilt brats or snowflakes whatever the choice of word is these days. Glenn is spot on with everything he/she said. To think so many people have died in recent weeks and many are very sick in hospital and all those two concern themselves with is how their precious two daughters are suffering because they can’t be with their friends.
Any idea how we can let the press know about this?

Dolly makes such great comments but I’m surprised they haven’t blocked her.

Why does Nadia continuously wipe her nose...I have my suspicion..anyone else?
yea know what you mean, ;)

Reactions: 2
I stumbled across a lifestyle vlog from a youngish about 30 year old couple...Livingin London. They are decorating their outside space to make it somewhere cosy to sit outside and eat. They make really nice meals and talk people through them...they are using Lockdown as a positive and trying to live a quieter life. It was so relaxing to watch them...really inspirational and uplifting. None of the madness of this crazy bunch. They have less than 20,000 subscribers and get sent lots of beautiful things, that they are very grateful for. The Sawahla Adderley lunatics could learn a thing or two from watching other YTubers content instead of being self absorbed and self obsessed.

Reactions: 3
A6376CFF-1125-40BD-9EF6-AB43A24CA42C.jpeg

Does she really think she looks attractive in this??
Vile🤢springs to mind

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I think they have seen the comments on the Hello YT channel because when those comments started to appear that's when they did a live and mentioned the trolls and the "be kind" jumpers started to appear

Reactions: 6
I stumbled across a lifestyle vlog from a youngish about 30 year old couple...Livingin London. They are decorating their outside space to make it somewhere cosy to sit outside and eat. They make really nice meals and talk people through them...they are using Lockdown as a positive and trying to live a quieter life. It was so relaxing to watch them...really inspirational and uplifting. None of the madness of this crazy bunch. They have less than 20,000 subscribers and get sent lots of beautiful things, that they are very grateful for. The Sawahla Adderley lunatics could learn a thing or two from watching other YTubers content instead of being self absorbed and self obsessed.
Manky & Nitty are all about the money now & that’s how they’ve ruined themselves & the channel

This comment from Glenn G deserves to be picked up and printed in every newspaper for people to see what these two morons are really like. It’s parents like them who are raising these spoilt brats or snowflakes whatever the choice of word is these days. Glenn is spot on with everything he/she said. To think so many people have died in recent weeks and many are very sick in hospital and all those two concern themselves with is how their precious two daughters are suffering because they can’t be with their friends.
Any idea how we can let the press know about this?

Dolly makes such great comments but I’m surprised they haven’t blocked her.

Why does Nadia continuously wipe her nose...I have my suspicion..anyone else?
Cocaine🙄🤧

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Is their channel called Living in London? I can’t find it 😣

Reactions: 1
@Patsy is called Luke Catleugh. I am doing up my tiny balcony and found how they did theirs ,and watched some of their videos. His latest update one on how life is like under Lockdown was really good. Also he has been doing a virtual Come Dine With Me and donating all proceeds to the COVID crisis. N and Manky should take a leaf out of his book.

@Patsy is called Luke Catleugh. I am doing up my tiny balcony and found how they did theirs ,and watched some of their videos. His latest update one on how life is like under Lockdown was really good. Also he has been doing a virtual Come Dine With Me and donating all proceeds to the COVID crisis. N and Manky should take a leaf out of his book.
Thanks 😊. I have watched him cooking before, I’ll have a look at his channel again.

yea know what you mean, ;)
Glad I’m not the only one. For a middleaged unfit overweight woman she has an awful lot of energy..nudge nudge wink wink!

I think they have seen the comments on the Hello YT channel because when those comments started to appear that's when they did a live and mentioned the trolls and the "be kind" jumpers started to appear
She can carry on wearing her dirty sweaty ‘be kind’ jumpers as long as she likes because as long as I live I will never be kind to barefaced deceitful liars.

Last edited:
  • Wow
They should take a leaf out of his book but they won't. They prefer to have a silly quiz, ask a question and then get all the gullible subs to answer at the same time and ask them to donate for charity. Interesting what supposed charity is, nobody ever hears what happens to all the money. Think it was around £3000 in one night, unbelievable how they get away with it.

They should take a leaf out of his book but they won't. They prefer to have a silly quiz, ask a question and then get all the gullible subs to answer at the same time and ask them to donate for charity. Interesting what supposed charity is, nobody ever hears what happens to all the money. Think it was around £3000 in one night, unbelievable how they get away with it.
It’s a criminal offence surely if they’ve not handed that money over to the charity. Any decent person would show proof of handing the money over...oh silly me🙈 I said any decent person would have done.

Reactions: 5
Wtf?? Absolutely no need to be this filthy 😳🤮
Disgusting pig living likethat

No different to the state of their feet, hands, hair bodies...they are disgusting, they really are, and proud of it. They like living in tit.
the soles of his feet when he is dad dancing with Maddie are filthy. Im surprised Maddie wants to be seen dancing like that with a idiot father, thought she was supposed to be cool?

Reactions: 2
I see Holly the immunologist has recently vanished lol. It's interesting to note that when old vlogs pop up on my homepage the majority of people who used to comment frequently have also vanished. It's a shame the same people don't unsubscribe to their page.
Yes I noticed the expert Holly seems to have resigned in her role 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.