Nadia Sawalha #5 when 6 weeks of lockdown gives your house more bacteria than a Covid19 swab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgusting pig living likethat

the soles of his feet when he is dad dancing with Maddie are filthy. Im surprised Maddie wants to be seen dancing like that with a idiot father, thought she was supposed to be cool?
He buys her alcohol...and probably lets her smoke weed in the house..so of course he is cool in her 17 year old eyes.

Reactions: 4
Nadia seems to be getting desperate to be noticed. She's bought herself a scamp and dude tracksuit and hasn't stopped going on about it...even tagging them now.

Nadia mentioned they'd been to an influencer conference (probably one held last year) but it did make me roll my eyes. They seem so desperate lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dust/dirt/grime/duck only knows from a shelf in mankys room that he showed on recent ht vlog 🤢
Can you imagine the state of the keyboard with his filthy hands that he showed the world the other day covered in tit...and not forgetting every other bodily fluid he might have sent in the keyboards direction..he is truly vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Dust & dirt!! Where he’s taken his crap off the shelves in his tit pit🤢

There slacking tonight no quiz😂the desperado subs will be cross
of course there is no quiz cos like everything else in their silly lives, they got bored and cant be boffered, like most teenagers do........

• Heart
Can you imagine the state of the keyboard with his filthy hands that he showed the world the other day covered in tit...and not forgetting every other bodily fluid he might have sent in the keyboards direction..he is truly vile.
So much for wash your hands guys..text WASH...when in fact they have a total aversion to soap and water...no clue what all the management, marketers and sponsors are thinking backing these 2.

Reactions: 6
@tomtomclub I cant watch them anymore, they turn my stomach. They used to be so much fun and now it is all madness mayhem and chaos.
I agree,I used to enjoy watching them,now it's the biggest load of crap,2 middleaged people ,pulling the wool over peoples eyes ,asking for money,showing a bloody garden with birds tweeting,and folk watching it ,all that is ,is easy money for them,no editing set up a camera and leave it,makes my blood boil,cant believe the tit they churn out now

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Do you think that Nadia’s Mum or Dina ever tell her about their cleanliness? They’re both quite honest and straightforward, I do wonder if they’ve said anything.

I think I look decent for my age..the same age as N..but bloody hell she looks 20 years older than me now..she really does not have any self pride at all..and I think its a totally loveless marriage..its all about control, addiction and performance...in no particular order..and I really think they both have serious mental health issues to send out their real life out into the world in all its disgusting dirty reality.

Do you think that Nadia’s Mum or Dina ever tell her about their cleanliness? They’re both quite honest and straightforward, I do wonder if they’ve said anything.
@ Patsy they probably do..but she is so willful she wont listen to them. Plus laughing at everything that is truly tit, makes me believe its nervous laughter..but she wont tackle the issues head on..so hides behind she is some kind of Ken Dodd Entertainer with Mark as her Benny Hill Diddy Man.

I am no mental health expert..but I believe they have both never progressed from being toddlers or primary school aged children..and cannot cope with the real world..hence speaking in baby voices..tantrumming..being beyond stupid..I suspect they have never been told No in their entire lives..and that explains their behaviour..hence treating their own children like heros..who are struggling to function in life..but hey ho..we are middle class and famous.....

Dust & dirt!! Where he’s taken his crap off the shelves in his tit pit🤢

There slacking tonight no quiz😂the desperado subs will be cross
They are now bored of the COVID situation..so no longer interested..they wont care who they let down. Im surprised they lasted their interest as long as they did..only to fuel mankys ego..n is bored with it..she cant be bothered to do lives or cooking..thats how much the fee paying subs mean to her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
@Patsy is called Luke Catleugh. I am doing up my tiny balcony and found how they did theirs ,and watched some of their videos. His latest update one on how life is like under Lockdown was really good. Also he has been doing a virtual Come Dine With Me and donating all proceeds to the COVID crisis. N and Manky should take a leaf out of his book.
Ahh, I couldn't find living in London either but Luke is great, followed him for a couple of years. He produces excellent and well edited content. Worth looking back at loads of his videos. 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@Catwoman thanks ..he is great..just a real life content creator..not up his own arse..totally relatable...thinks out his content..doesnt swear..dance sing..act like a prick..unlike Manky..their house is clean and tidy..they take pride in themselves..and his vids are less than 20 mins to keep your interest..unlike N and M mad hour long rants and performing monkey madness.

View attachment 136600
Does she really think she looks attractive in this??
Vile🤢springs to mind
Pair of middle aged fuckwits..get a life...

When I posted Living in London..I didnt mean it as it was their channel..I was just commenting on a couple living in london..and I was interested in their content..but they are very inspirational..check out Luke Catleugh. I dont know him..never met him..but his channel is a million times better than this shitshow.

The middle aged idiots will now take inspiration from our comments and start doing..holidays from our home yah de yah...yak yak..as they have no inspiration to make unique content.

No imagination..we wait we see..

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
surprise surprise - they already cant commit to the tit show they wanted to make money from because they are immature. unprofessional and not committed to anything as have the attention span of a gnat, they should be ashamed of themselves but they wont be.... victime, persecutor, rescuer & round and round and round and round they go, when will it stop nobody knows!

Doubt if the mother would say anything, she's always got a glass of wine in her hand and probably doesn't notice. They put up a video of a skype call to her parents when the mother had fallen over and knocked her front teeth out and her mouth was swollen and bloody. Why would anyone do that ffs if that was me i'd be hiding away until I got my teeth fixed and certainly wouldn't be stuck in front of a camera showing my gummy mouth off on YT. I think the only sane one in that family is Julia and she doesn't seem to have anything to do with them. Said she was sick of N's fake lies on tv.

Reactions: 10
To be fair have we ever seen inside their houses? In my opinion Dina doesn't come across as the cleanest person.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know I have seen Dina's insta and her kitchen looked tidy and cute. Will have to find it again!

Edit. Found it! Looks like she keeps it fairly tidy to me?

3...2...1...to Dina's Insta going private...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Nadia can’t be that ill as she still posting & bigging up the tit show on Instagram
Obviously just couldn’t be bothered to talk to the morons that pay them £1.99 a month🙄

Reactions: 6
As predicted their interest is now waning. No cookery show again, and no quiz tonight or M's speech. Sorry subs, you're on your own.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.