Nadia Sawalha #5 when 6 weeks of lockdown gives your house more bacteria than a Covid19 swab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest weekend vlog show Nadias Grey and Pink sweatshirt and its FILTHY neckline from a couple of weeks ago and it's only on last night vlog she noticed how filthy it was!!!! Why would anyone who had a washing machine and who filmed themselves to share with others several times a day wear the same smelly filthy top for weeeeks?!?!? She looks filthy throughout this weekend vlog and her hair!?!?! 🤑 how do they justify charging people to watch them look so filthy?
I couldn't stop looking at that disgusting top when I skimmed through the last vlog I watched. How does anyone let their clothes get in that state? The whole house seems to be getting grubbier, and Christmas throws??😮 Those girls look like they never put a comb through their hair. Does anyone remember when they went on holiday and Nanny Di wore the same T-shirt for days. She even turned it inside out! Who does that? One of the subs wrote, 'For the love of God will someone buy Nanny Di a new T-shirt!' What a strange family they are...😦

He walked all around the dog tit covered garden on the “garden live” in those shoes, then he walks all over the clothes that she hung up without washing them first. 🤢🤮
And she makes a big fuss of wiping the shopping-his disgusting shoes are way worse! 😨

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Seriously? I hate all the underlying homophobia hanging around. Gay men don't desire to be like women, or look like women, or dress like women, or sound like women. There's enough issues with Manky Mark already without questioning his sexuality or kinks. I can easily talk to friends about having women crushes for whatever reason but it doesn't mean anything. It simply means I admire them, or faintly desire to be more like them because they're incredibly smarter, or fitter, or have annoyingly impeccable taste. :LOL: Mark's man crush on Stephen was because he actually had some skills and was productive. Hell, I'd have a crush on him out of everyone hanging around in that house.

It's clear he's still stuck in the late 70s as a kid since he acts like Benny Hill whenever he sees a set of breasts or a stray piece of bare skin. Funny how it's okay to objectify his wife, but not his daughters? Nadia is a daughter too. He's such a disgusting creep. Definitely not gay, or a wannabe transgender, or cross dresser. He's just a controlling filthy creep.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Bet it’s killing them having a day off social media😆hang on who are they!!

Reactions: 4
Bet it’s killing them having a day off social media😆hang on who are they!!
I bet they are having a day off so their sycophants really miss them and will spend all day tomorrow telling them how they missed them so much. Reverse psychology at its finest 🤑

Reactions: 9
Seriously? I hate all the underlying homophobia hanging around. Gay men don't desire to be like women, or look like women, or dress like women, or sound like women. There's enough issues with Manky Mark already without questioning his sexuality or kinks. I can easily talk to friends about having women crushes for whatever reason but it doesn't mean anything. It simply means I admire them, or faintly desire to be more like them because they're incredibly smarter, or fitter, or have annoyingly impeccable taste. :LOL: Mark's man crush on Stephen was because he actually had some skills and was productive. Hell, I'd have a crush on him out of everyone hanging around in that house.

It's clear he's still stuck in the late 70s as a kid since he acts like Benny Hill whenever he sees a set of breasts or a stray piece of bare skin. Funny how it's okay to objectify his wife, but not his daughters? Nadia is a daughter too. He's such a disgusting creep. Definitely not gay, or a wannabe transgender, or cross dresser. He's just a controlling filthy creep.
considering he worked in the media industry he has no social skills - he must have been tit faced all the time to get through his daily work! as he struggles to soicalise with anyone, he never really engages with N's family when they are around he cant seem to sit down and chat to them is always walking around or messing about. he is Benny Hill 2 - he even had to turn the scene of N lying on the floor in all her clothes to a suggestion of wanting sex ' i could ravish you' and when she said Im between a rock and a hard place, he then said oh i can vouch for hard place - wtf = this stuff is out there forever ! the shame!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Now poor Toffee has worms😮N was talking about the dog dragging herself along the carpet and he said 'Oh no, I lie on that floor!' They are so disgusting and why don't they worm their dogs? She wasn't exactly rushing out to buy anti worm stuff for the poor wee thing like they do for all their rubbish food. M said Toffee's gone quiet since they cut all her fur off. Can't they see she doesn't feel well? They have no common sense😨

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I dont believe for a second they are having a day off social media. I think they are reading all the comments on different platforms about them and Manky has lost the plot as cannot take criticism. Tomorrow they will be full pelt on mental health, trolls, online bullying yak yak yak. The usual rant by the idiot and the usual acting like a performing monkey from N.

Unless...... it is a big reveal......they had a bath, washed their clothes and cleaned their house.... nah... too much effort.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I dont believe for a second they are having a day off social media. I think they are reading all the comments on different platforms about them and Manky has lost the plot as cannot take criticism. Tomorrow they will be full pelt on mental health, trolls, online bullying yak yak yak. The usual rant by the idiot and the usual acting like a performing monkey from N.

Unless...... it a.big reveal......they had a bath, washed their clothes and cleaned their house.... nah... too much effort.
Popcorn junkies is commenting on maddies posts on Instagram

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
A 2 yr old vlog of theirs came up on my YouTube homepage. They looked like completely different people!!!
Unrecognisable to the way they both look today. Is it a possibility that they both take drugs??? People do not normally look so different in a short space of time for no reason. They discuss alcohol, smoking and weight on their vlogs but they don't discuss drugs? I'm stunned how much they've changed for the worse in such a short space of time. Their skin now and then is like chalk and cheese. What do you all think?

Oh I completely agree. There a huge difference in them.

Reactions: 4
So the dogs have worms? Probably all those raw sausages she feeds them. Maddie was in the park 3 days ago with her friends drinking strongbow and Mark and Nadia have the cheek ranting about other groups of people in the park when their own daughter is doing the very same. :rolleyes: Mark also looks as if he is in a park with his mum but is surprised that other's are also out. The only real reason they don't want lockdown to end is because they want to be able to churn out their crap. It has all been one big act with them.

The dogs get fed raw sausages? I thought you were not supposed to give dogs pork as it gives them worms.

Reactions: 2
Not seen it, and really will not go looking for it. I am a dog owner and have never given my dogs raw pork. Why would anyone be so stupid to risk the dogs health?

So the dogs have worms? Probably all those raw sausages she feeds them. Maddie was in the park 3 days ago with her friends drinking strongbow and Mark and Nadia have the cheek ranting about other groups of people in the park when their own daughter is doing the very same. :rolleyes: Mark also looks as if he is in a park with his mum but is surprised that other's are also out. The only real reason they don't want lockdown to end is because they want to be able to churn out their crap. It has all been one big act with them.
17 year old underage Maddie...drinking alcohol in public? but she is such a sweet beautiful girl....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The dogs get fed raw sausages? I thought you were not supposed to give dogs pork as it gives them worms.
They feed them on oesophagus and the dogs leave them half chewed under the kitchen chairs. It's a wonder they haven't all got worms.

• Sick
  • Wow
You are 100% correct. They’ve used COVID to earn more and also give him a purpose I think (in his own mind). What will he do as each step of lockdown decreases other than complain about it?
You know how grooming works? It’s gradual and the victim isn’t aware. I feel like he’s doing that to Nadia. Grooming (brainwashing) her to accept his increase in control of the filming, how and what they film. Also, how they live their daily lives too. He does something annoying/stupid/rude/childish when filming her/them and she just laughs, as if it’s actually okay and she’s not bothered. I’ll be very interested to see how their relationship will be in the future, perhaps a year or two ahead.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.