Nadia Sawalha #5 when 6 weeks of lockdown gives your house more bacteria than a Covid19 swab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree with you, people might say we are like 'hurlers in the ditch' but sometimes it is easier from outside to see what's going on. I think when women, and some men too, are in these kinds of relationships they can't see what's happening, until a long time into it. And people (Mark, and other vloggers) will say you only see bits of our life, true if it's a 30 min edited vlog maybe...the thing is, because they do so many lives, and podcasts we get a much bigger picture of their real personalities and relationship dynamic. Which from where I'm sitting needs a lot of work if it's to become healthy and genuinely loving..or even last.
Spot on, i was thinking about this point the other day re. them doing so many lives, vlogs, podcasts etc. ive heard many vloggers say well you only get a snapshot into our lives, when they are criticised BUT with them that certainly isnt the case.

Reactions: 7
Spot on, i was thinking about this point the other day re. them doing so many lives, vlogs, podcasts etc. ive heard many vloggers say well you only get a snapshot into our lives, when they are criticised BUT with them that certainly isnt the case.
Also we get to see what they (Manic Mark) choose to edit and show on vlogs. Dread to think what the rest of the time is like in their midden. Nadia looks worse every day Lockdown definitely hasn’t been good for her.

Reactions: 9
Manky put some post on his insta about his inner critic, and trying to drown it out. Its obvs he's been reading here. They all want me to fail bs. You did that yourself sunshine. Trying to convince us you're the new Scorcese with the vlogs.
I think any cleaner would have to be paid danger money and wear a hazmat suit. They are just dirty people, so it would be a thankless task cleaning up after them. I could not believe how filthy that kitchen was when she was making the Oreo milkshake (yuk). Surely someone off the telly could have nice quality shiney saucepans. The Krispy Kremes havn't lasted long!
Nitty really looks bad. Like someone off Jeremy Kyle who comes on with no bra and starts a fight. Waynetta!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Even more gross Manky was clipping the dog's hair right next to the worktop that is always cluttered with food. I felt sorry for the poor dog they made a right mess of him.

Reactions: 8
Even more gross Manky was clipping the dog's hair right next to the worktop that is always cluttered with food. I felt sorry for the poor dog they made a right mess of him.
They made Toffee bald 😳. The poor poor dog.

• Wow
  • Sad
I watched some of the vlog where Nadia makes the Oreo shake and I was so distracted by the dirty grey jumper...the neckline and the cuffs were filthy. The vlog shows her going up to bed wearing it and then cuts to morning where they are both STILL wearing the same clothes. Do they just roll into bed wearing their clothes? I can not unsee Wayne and Waynetta now. 😂

Cutting Toffee's hair in the kitchen was just too much I had to fast forward. Why cut the dog in the kitchen area?

Although I don't watch their lives often I caught the beginning of one today and I noticed Mark takes deep breaths whenever Nadia starts talking about something, he also HAS to do a shout out or read a comment just to interrupt her. I get the impression he feels the coffeed19 lives are his baby and he doesn't really like Nadia taking the lead.
Nadia had the cheek to mention virtue signalling today which I find they do a lot themselves in these coffeed19...I then switched off. If I have a few minutes free to myself I am not investing that time listening to them preach and moan.
Another point...Mark's neck seems to be swelling.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I dont think this lock down with mark has done her any good mentally.she has gone from being the lead on her vlogs to sitting and letting mark completely take over .he spoils all her cooking vlogs with his benile behaviour yet she has to sit on his movie reviews quietly.its not a happy marriage it's more of a business now .He has brought her so far down that she is now always fawning over him for some recognition her appearance has gone down hill with her enthusiasm she can not be bothered to do the lives at night .his craziness has deflated her.first signs of depression is self neglect which she has she goes to loose women and that's all changed there making her insecurities worse she is not a happy woman. Her kids seem to want nothing to do with her he has manipulated them to be on his side hes a really unpleasant man what kind of man leaves your mum in an abusive situation with a violent neighbour .But then he treats his wife so badly controlling humiliating manipulating I wonder what Kate thinks when she sees how the vlogs have changed to the mark show.
View attachment 134905
Pathetic & nothing to be proud of there

and its all staged!

Nadias makeup on Loose Woman today makes her look like Aunt Sally from Worzel Gummidge! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He walked all around the dog tit covered garden on the “garden live” in those shoes, then he walks all over the clothes that she hung up without washing them first. 🤢🤮

• Sick
I'm starting to wonder about M's man crushes and he does pout a lot, is he going to do a phil schofield anytime soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Have just seen Mark's instagram post about his internal critic. He is very good at this "I want everyone to stroke my ego". He puts up a post like this so that his few supersubs tell him how wonderful he is. I get the impression Nadia is getting fed up with the whole youtube thing, she doesn't seem that interested but Mark seems to be even more obsessed, insisting on doing lives on his own etc. I don't understand how Nadia doesn't feel embarrassed in front of her Loose Women colleagues/friends exposing their car crash relationship and life the way she does.

• Heart
Anyone else think when she is on loose women she looks less comfortable? I don't know if it's just hair and make up. But I feel she's little to say and appears distanced, less interested in others. It was less today so maybe just settling in or depends who's on with her. I particularly notice it with Colleen or Denise who are both witty characters. It's like she's so used to the focus being her on their 'reality show "she cannot function the same in the workplace. She's animated if a chance to speak about their home life, you tube, followers etc but in the bigger picture her conversation and contribution is stunted. Like I say, less obvious today.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have noticed that the Loose Women who are at home have lovely dream home kitchens. Nitty should broadcast from the cesspit with all the mess and burnt saucepans. She's definitely very jealous.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nadia's kitchen would be a dream one if the house was tidy and clean. The thought of the manky living makes me boke.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He walked all around the dog tit covered garden on the “garden live” in those shoes, then he walks all over the clothes that she hung up without washing them first. 🤢🤮
The fact that N didn't get cross at M standing on her clothes with outside shoes, suggests it didn't matter to her either.

On this mornings vlog they said all social media will be turned off for today, a rest day. Coupled with the absence of N more often now, and they mentioned that basically lockdown was over, I think they'll be bowing out. All the crap they spouted about not leaving their subs to cope alone, will be shown as a money maker from the start, as N didn't have a LW wage, and we all know M is a parasite.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
A 2 yr old vlog of theirs came up on my YouTube homepage. They looked like completely different people!!!
Unrecognisable to the way they both look today. Is it a possibility that they both take drugs??? People do not normally look so different in a short space of time for no reason. They discuss alcohol, smoking and weight on their vlogs but they don't discuss drugs? I'm stunned how much they've changed for the worse in such a short space of time. Their skin now and then is like chalk and cheese. What do you all think?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It just seems like more & more adverts on there stuff..full of uninteresting shite..does she know there could be another small spike within the next week..don’t quote me on that..my sister is an ITU nurse & actually knows information not just making it up to please there subs!! She has supposed anxiety & cant go out which is a lie as she goes into London to be with other people..it’s all an act to lure people in

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.