Nadia Sawalha #5 when 6 weeks of lockdown gives your house more bacteria than a Covid19 swab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are 100% correct. They’ve used COVID to earn more and also give him a purpose I think (in his own mind). What will he do as each step of lockdown decreases other than complain about it?
You know how grooming works? It’s gradual and the victim isn’t aware. I feel like he’s doing that to Nadia. Grooming (brainwashing) her to accept his increase in control of the filming, how and what they film. Also, how they live their daily lives too. He does something annoying/stupid/rude/childish when filming her/them and she just laughs, as if it’s actually okay and she’s not bothered. I’ll be very interested to see how their relationship will be in the future, perhaps a year or two ahead.
yes watching him gain more control over her and belittle her at every opportunity, she has become more dishevelled, downtrodden each day, she looks awful... he is getting more grandiose thinking he is a reporter for COVID and he belittles her all the time - its scary to watch, there is no love in that house just power and control - he is trying to get a career out of being a YTer and he isnt bothered about standing on her to get there - i wish she would fight back but she looks deflated and depressed - someone mentioned earlier that she looks out of sort on LW and she does she has lost a lot of spark

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I dont think they will have any issues with maddie drinking cider as they both have drink issues I think mark is drinking as he is very bloated he came off his tablets which is why he acts so manic and is always telling his subs he doesn't feel well.he gives advice on mental health yet ignores his own advice for himself the tablets make him feel normal he does not like this he likes the drama and the crazy manicness .when hes on his tablets he feels he is boring he likes to feel annoying controlling likes to be in a crisis with his mental health as he gets the attention he doesn't want to be dampened down by his tablets.he tells subs hes bipolar and thinks stupidly you can be bipolar and not medicate to control it hes foolish man .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Kiki’s Instagram story has photos of her hugging a friend in a park! 🤷‍♀️ Their hypocriticalness is unbelievable! Nadia will defend it by being all in it feel so sorry for Kiki and Maddie not getting to be teenagers so told them to see a friend in the park’

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Kiki’s Instagram story has photos of her hugging a friend in a park! 🤷‍♀️ Their hypocriticalness is unbelievable! Nadia will defend it by being all in it feel so sorry for Kiki and Maddie not getting to be teenagers so told them to see a friend in the park’
You know i think it might actually be in their garden so two transgressions, we're not supposed to have people in the garden, the friend i think would have to have gone through the house to get to the garden

Reactions: 6
You know i think it might actually be in their garden so two transgressions, we're not supposed to have people in the garden, the friend i think would have to have gone through the house to get to the garden
Yes, looks like she's in the garden with her friend. Mark and Nadia are very hypocritical.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I know its been said before but I can't believe Kiki is only 12 I've just had a look at her insta, nearly 10k followers and some of the photos on there 😬😲 not just them but the comments underneath...i honestly don't know what N & M are thinking.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
The antics out of Nadia making the milk shake were cringeworthy and excruciatingly embarrassing. They and the house look more filthy by the day. They’re lazy and hypocritical.

Reactions: 9
I dont think they will have any issues with maddie drinking cider as they both have drink issues I think mark is drinking as he is very bloated he came off his tablets which is why he acts so manic and is always telling his subs he doesn't feel well.he gives advice on mental health yet ignores his own advice for himself the tablets make him feel normal he does not like this he likes the drama and the crazy manicness .when hes on his tablets he feels he is boring he likes to feel annoying controlling likes to be in a crisis with his mental health as he gets the attention he doesn't want to be dampened down by his tablets.he tells subs hes bipolar and thinks stupidly you can be bipolar and not medicate to control it hes foolish man .
I know he says he has BiPolar but I wonder. I thought you had manic highs that increase and spiral to such an extent there has to be forced intervention, followed by such depression you can barely talk. All I see is a very unhappy man, with no direction.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The cracks are definitely starting to show, he is so full of himself hes not bothering to cover up what goes on in that house, him driving her nuts, her going off on one, trying to hit him, the girls shouting at the top of their voices! Her trying her hardest to please everyone with tit food for breakfast! Maddie joining in with him and kiki nervously laughing. Mark calling her a nasty cow when she said he had her phone lead and then she found it and her stomping off to bed and it being explained away in the live that she was very tired. That is a very tumultuous house and it will only be a matter of time before it explodes!

You are 100% correct. They’ve used COVID to earn more and also give him a purpose I think (in his own mind). What will he do as each step of lockdown decreases other than complain about it?
You know how grooming works? It’s gradual and the victim isn’t aware. I feel like he’s doing that to Nadia. Grooming (brainwashing) her to accept his increase in control of the filming, how and what they film. Also, how they live their daily lives too. He does something annoying/stupid/rude/childish when filming her/them and she just laughs, as if it’s actually okay and she’s not bothered. I’ll be very interested to see how their relationship will be in the future, perhaps a year or two ahead.
why on earth cant he allow her to film her own cookery sections by herself, like every other youtuber does, its excruciating watching them, with his ignorant and pervy interruptions!

Loose women should make it a topic for next week ...breaking the rules of Lockdown!

My daughter never dressed and posed like that at the age of 12!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Being a parent of a child similar age to Kiki I find it really worrying they allow her to have a public instagram account with followers she doesn't even know. Anyone of these followers could easily track Kiki's movements. She looks a lot older than 12 and the recent photos she has on there at the moment are ones I would tell my kid to take down immediately. Nadia thinks she's an open free parent but as a parent myself I just get the impression that as long as their kids are out of their hair they don't really care what they do.

Nadia could film the food segments herself with a tripod, she doesn't need Mark in the background trying to sabotage it. He seems obsessed with being seen and heard.

• Angry
After wearing the same grey top for several weeks on the trot she noticed tonight how filthy the neck of the top is and tried to turn it in on itself. It's only taken her 3wks to notice what we've been saying for weeks. The top must smell awful!!!!
She is such a filthy woman. She's so lazy and sets the worst example to her children. She's missed several late night vlogs recently as she's been so tired, tired from doing what? She does sod all housework, she doesn't touch the garden, she's only recently gone bk to loose women 1 day a wk where they film 2 days shows.
Keyworkers who work long shifts in ppe are tired, slovenly sawalha is just a lazy slob. As she's going into work tomorrow this week I expect she will be on her knees with tiredness tomorrow night. Best thing they could do is stop churning out all the crap they churn out and go rest away from our screens. Tiredness problem solved. I was also v pleased to read how their subs are getting so sick of her filthy room on the latest comments on hometime. So many ppl disgusted and saying they are bored of seeing it. Just as bored as we are of seeing them
Totally agree.I have Fibromyagia and degenerative arthritis ,but despite being in pain 24/7.I could never let my house get so dirty and downright untidy.It may take me longer ,and i may (will) end up completely shattered ,but my home is my pride and joy.Cleaning everyday isn`t always possible ,tho` i still wipe down all my tables ,bathroom tiles/sink etc .and ensure if anyone were to knock my door ,they wouldn`t be horrified at what they saw.How they live like that i don`t know ,makes my hands itch just looking at their chaotic house!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
yes watching him gain more control over her and belittle her at every opportunity, she has become more dishevelled, downtrodden each day, she looks awful... he is getting more grandiose thinking he is a reporter for COVID and he belittles her all the time - its scary to watch, there is no love in that house just power and control - he is trying to get a career out of being a YTer and he isnt bothered about standing on her to get there - i wish she would fight back but she looks deflated and depressed - someone mentioned earlier that she looks out of sort on LW and she does she has lost a lot of spark
I've thought for a long time that M was using his pool of non-bot lady subs as a potential escape route. I wonder which ones he singles out for DMs? I wonder how many times he brings up how much they adore and understand him when arguing with N in the spare moments between filming?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I looked at their podcasts for the first time a while ago and they are almost impossible to listen to. Very long and full of ads. I also found it very confusing because while listening it suddenly stops and cuts to them chatting about a totally different topic which I then realised was an ad for PayPal who happen to sponsor their podcasts. That was the end of me listening any further and didn't bother with any of the others which are all about coronavirus.

Reactions: 5
Spot on, i was thinking about this point the other day re. them doing so many lives, vlogs, podcasts etc. ive heard many vloggers say well you only get a snapshot into our lives, when they are criticised BUT with them that certainly isnt the case.
Yes ,they`re raking it in doing these vlogs about and during lockdown.I hope seeing covid has obviously bumped up their income ,that they donate a decent amount to the NHS

I've thought for a long time that M was using his pool of non-bot lady subs as a potential escape route. I wonder which ones he singles out for DMs? I wonder how many times he brings up how much they adore and understand him when arguing with N in the spare moments between filming?
The lack of socializing was always going to affect Nadia more.I`m sure he knows /recognises it ,and plays it for all its` worth.I`m not going to go into him and de;pression ,because nobody knows until they`ve walked in anothers shoes ,but i would say this isolation has suited him far more.I`ve not properly watched them in a while (the constant Boris like covid updates started to irritate) ,but checking out their most recent "shows" i`m actually beginning to feel for Nadia.Wnat`ll happen if the situation changes ,goodness knows.Nadia needs it more than Mark ,that`s for sure.

Popcorn junkies is commenting on maddies posts on Instagram
Gotta plug their "super talented" (privileged ,) daughter (sorry ,with all her morbid songs ,she `aint no Adele),whilst ignoring how her 12 yr old sister ,desperate for attention ,is showing herself off in way over-the-top photos.They need to be monitoring her ,poor girl.She definitely feels second best.:(

Last edited:
  • Heart
I don't have an instagram account, so am unable to click on photos or see comments but from what others have said, I'm grateful for this.
That child is unsafe, these pictures are dangerous, as is the amount of time she spends unsupervised with 1,000s of unknowns.

ee.jpg

I can't believe that N wrote slapped her face on the front of 'Parent Alert How To Keep Your Kids Safe Online' just 2 years ago, follows her children on their social media accounts but has taken no action.

Please tell me that when Maddie pointed out some of the features of the internet, her mother wasn't just 'alerted' to the opportunity to make another quick buck? I wonder if N's 'best friend' Kaye knows about this? I can't believe that her super cool in the know father, who gets so riled by the way men treat women hasn't had a coronary. Even normal dads with more balanced views of life would freak. What about the wider family? Surely they are all horrified / concerned inc feminist Nanny Di and her elder half-sisters and cousins (Dina's boys) who navigate the real world and have opted to slip away from the M&N show over the years. Feels uncomfortably like the cesspit behaviour of Kris Jenner - one of N's heroes.

This the outcome of a lack of guidance and education about staying safe (inc online) coupled with massive teenage insecurity and hormones. And this has nothing to do with her ongoing victim narrative: 'we're are the first generation of parents who have ever had to ...' What? Parent? 😡 Every generation brings new opportunities and challenges. Let's put this in perspective. Rewind to 1986. A child goes out - all day every day with no mobile phone. The disposable camera is invented. You buy one of these new-fangled things to use at a family party. You are not a snap happy human from the future, so you only take 10 photos over the course of the day. Over the next 6 months, random 'important' photos get taken. And then eventually you take it to the camera shop for developing. You reminisce about the many disparate moments captured over the last 6 months of family life and then. What's this collection of 3 photos? 😲 What the Hell is my child feeling and doing? Time for a chat because I need to do some fact finding and reestablish some boundaries. Oh, and I'm not too scared to do this because I am the adult.

• Heart
I know its been said before but I can't believe Kiki is only 12 I've just had a look at her insta, nearly 10k followers and some of the photos on there 😬😲 not just them but the comments underneath...i honestly don't know what N & M are thinking.
i totally agree & she appears to be so shy and introvert too- its not normal to have all those followers at that age - very irresponisible of them but then neither of them can parent responsibly as they both need parenting themselves

Again more belittiling of her, when she said Toffee had worms and she had been dragging her bottom on his 'playroom' floor and he replied 'you strike me as the sort of woman who would wipe your arse on the floor'- she was obvs furious and told him to turn off the camera but of course he didnt just laughed like a maniac, very disturbing and to put that out there about your own wife on the 'reality show' is just unforgiveable - he is getting out of hand and beoming more out of control every day with his crazy manic behaviour - the household is crazy and i wonder if they can ever get out of this bubble they are living in - thats why i think N looks so unkempt she isnt coping with it all

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I haven't seen any of the stuff about the dogs having worms, in one of the vlogs I got as far as him face planting her breasts by shoving his face inside the top of her vest while she sat there laughing and thrusting them further into his face. His high pitched screeching laugh which exposes his rat like teeth is when I usually switch off.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Opened the live today with her whipping her top off (more of a rag than a top) to show the subs her new bra. Makes me think she's been reading the comments here and saying 'up you, you lot'.

Kiki is 12 years of age, she is still a child. It's well known she had to leave school because of her anxieties and now she has 10K followers looking at her on Insta. Frightening who is actually looking at her, definitely neglect by N and M, they should put a stop to it. She is very vunerable and the idiots too thick to see it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Just bored to death by the latest live coronovirus update 3 million .same old same old. nadia showing new pink bra and jumping up and down jiggling her boobs pervy in his element .skimmed through itbut what I did notice on the live was that nearly every one was a member they must be making a fortune each month just on members .they ask them questions and draw them in like a cult to make them feel they are special.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.