Nadia Sawalha #5 when 6 weeks of lockdown gives your house more bacteria than a Covid19 swab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes ,they`re raking it in doing these vlogs about and during lockdown.I hope seeing covid has obviously bumped up their income ,that they donate a decent amount to the NHS

The lack of socializing was always going to affect Nadia more.I`m sure he knows /recognises it ,and plays it for all its` worth.I`m not going to go into him and de;pression ,because nobody knows until they`ve walked in anothers shoes ,but i would say this isolation has suited him far more.I`ve not properly watched them in a while (the constant Boris like covid updates started to irritate) ,but checking out their most recent "shows" i`m actually beginning to feel for Nadia.Wnat`ll happen if the situation changes ,goodness knows.Nadia needs it more than Mark ,that`s for sure.

Gotta plug their "super talented" (privileged ,) daughter (sorry ,with all her morbid songs ,she `aint no Adele),whilst ignoring how her 12 yr old sister ,desperate for attention ,is showing herself off in way over-the-top photos.They need to be monitoring her ,poor girl.She definitely feels second best.:(
Completely agree with this. The way they fawn over Maddie is nauseating. They like to think she’s a modern day Amy Winehouse. She seems a sullen spoilt little
madam. Kiki on the other hand seems a sweet girl but as you said is desperate for attention hence the way she dresses. Completely inappropriate for a twelve year old particularly on an open Instagram. I worry for her. Must be pretty tiring living in that manic, filthy household. She will probably rebel.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Just seen nadia on loose women she said she does not like communal dressing rooms does not like any one one seeing her undressed omg what about 100000 subs watching her gaffer tape her boobs up standing naked with a pillow in front of you in many poses that can never be unseen .scratching her vagina with legs akimbo in one vlog in front of your daughters and manky filming it but not editing it out swimming naked on holiday it goes on and on .this morning showing your bra off pulling her top right down and jumping up and down so her boobs jump up and down lies lies lies she is uncomprehemsable.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
i totally agree & she appears to be so shy and introvert too- its not normal to have all those followers at that age - very irresponisible of them but then neither of them can parent responsibly as they both need parenting themselves

Again more belittiling of her, when she said Toffee had worms and she had been dragging her bottom on his 'playroom' floor and he replied 'you strike me as the sort of woman who would wipe your arse on the floor'- she was obvs furious and told him to turn off the camera but of course he didnt just laughed like a maniac, very disturbing and to put that out there about your own wife on the 'reality show' is just unforgiveable - he is getting out of hand and beoming more out of control every day with his crazy manic behaviour - the household is crazy and i wonder if they can ever get out of this bubble they are living in - thats why i think N looks so unkempt she isnt coping with it all
I thought that was awful when he made that comment too and found it all disturbing. I couldn't believe the manic laughing at his taunting of her. She looked really angry. I also thought if that's his behaviour in front of the camera, what the heck must he be like away from It!

Completely agree with this. The way they fawn over Maddie is nauseating. They like to think she’s a modern day Amy Winehouse. She seems a sullen spoilt little
madam. Kiki on the other hand seems a sweet girl but as you said is desperate for attention hence the way she dresses. Completely inappropriate for a twelve year old particularly on an open Instagram. I worry for her. Must be pretty tiring living in that manic, filthy household. She will probably rebel.
I have thought for a long time that Kiki will rebel. I think there will be a lot trouble ahead with her as she is very deep.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I thought that was awful when he made that comment too and found it all disturbing. I couldn't believe the manic laughing at his taunting of her. She looked really angry. I also thought if that's his behaviour in front of the camera, what the heck must he be like away from It!
I agree. How on earth does she not just let him have it. I think she's just desperate for people to believe she's happily married. When the girls leave I think so will she.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She's bareface lying on Loose Women today, saying her kids darent meet anyone and Kiki doesnt care because she's an introvert. Well how come Kiki has a photo on her instagram showing her with her friend in what looks like their garden. It's a current pic because Toffee has the dreadful hair cut. Shes honestly pathetic, I think it's time ITV started taking a look at their social media!

She's bareface lying on Loose Women today, saying her kids darent meet anyone and Kiki doesnt care because she's an introvert. Well how come Kiki has a photo on her instagram showing her with her friend in what looks like their garden. It's a current pic because Toffee has the dreadful hair cut. Shes honestly pathetic, I think it's time ITV started taking a look at their social media!
Oh and Maddie in the park drinking cider!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Oh and Maddie in the park drinking cider!
Absolutely. She a hypocrite and bare faced liar.

Reactions: 8
i totally agree & she appears to be so shy and introvert too- its not normal to have all those followers at that age - very irresponisible of them but then neither of them can parent responsibly as they both need parenting themselves

Again more belittiling of her, when she said Toffee had worms and she had been dragging her bottom on his 'playroom' floor and he replied 'you strike me as the sort of woman who would wipe your arse on the floor'- she was obvs furious and told him to turn off the camera but of course he didnt just laughed like a maniac, very disturbing and to put that out there about your own wife on the 'reality show' is just unforgiveable - he is getting out of hand and beoming more out of control every day with his crazy manic behaviour - the household is crazy and i wonder if they can ever get out of this bubble they are living in - thats why i think N looks so unkempt she isnt coping with it all
They both need to stop acting like a couple of overgrown teenagers and concentrate on their two girls!Maddie seems to be their favoured child (how is she supposed to learn about the real world when they make everything so easy and accessable for her?..kiki looks so much older than her years ,you easily forget she`s only 12.TWELVE!! Posting photos which are ,sadly ,going to attract all the wrong people and attention!Quit milking Covid for your own monetary gains .and start focusing on your priorities ,your girls!! They make me despair ,really they do..:(

I haven't seen any of the stuff about the dogs having worms, in one of the vlogs I got as far as him face planting her breasts by shoving his face inside the top of her vest while she sat there laughing and thrusting them further into his face. His high pitched screeching laugh which exposes his rat like teeth is when I usually switch off.
His behaviour is like a teenage boy who has just discovered girls for the first time.Aside from being totally inappropriate infront of their (surely embarrassed) children ,they are both now disrespecting their subs..Time to remove themselves before people start reporting their content ,and switching channels.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Does Nadia not realise that Mark is always directing all their subs to Maddie's insta whereby everyone can see her drinking Strongbow in the park with her mates...so how can she say her kids haven't been out? The woman is either very forgetful or doesn't know when to stop the lies. I've also noticed Nadia always has a "friend" who has done this that or the other. She's so used to lying on Loose Women she now needs make believe senarios with make believe friends to have something to talk about on the LW panel.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He came in to do the Coveed with dirty hands covered in dog tit and God knows what else. Proudly showing the world. How fecking insanitary. So much for their over the top, lets disinfect the hell out of everything. He defo reads here. He made a remark on his insta about being like a child. What a tosser. Doing popcorn junkies on his own with his massive head and a tiny shot of the trailer.Whilst he drinks yet another coffee out of a toy cup.
His face looks like its swelling, and his neck like Bo Selecta. I actually think Keith Lemon should do a 'Through the Keyhole' in their shitpit.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Just seen nadia on loose women she said she does not like communal dressing rooms does not like any one one seeing her undressed omg what about 100000 subs watching her gaffer tape her boobs up standing naked with a pillow in front of you in many poses that can never be unseen .scratching her vagina with legs akimbo in one vlog in front of your daughters and manky filming it but not editing it out swimming naked on holiday it goes on and on .this morning showing your bra off pulling her top right down and jumping up and down so her boobs jump up and down lies lies lies she is uncomprehemsable.
she talks utter shite

• Haha
Just had a look at her latest video apologising for not doing a cookery live today and she has the cheek to moan that her and Mark don't get sent freebies. Why does she think she should get food and other bits for free when they're able to afford it for themselves!? She's also saying how good the free sausages look - hope they're vegan then Nads?!:LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: 11
A 2 yr old vlog of theirs came up on my YouTube homepage. They looked like completely different people!!!
Unrecognisable to the way they both look today. Is it a possibility that they both take drugs??? People do not normally look so different in a short space of time for no reason. They discuss alcohol, smoking and weight on their vlogs but they don't discuss drugs? I'm stunned how much they've changed for the worse in such a short space of time. Their skin now and then is like chalk and cheese. What do you all think?

I don’t think it’s drugs. I think that they are soooo hooked on YouTube, Twitter, Instagram etc that they can’t do anything without a phone or camera in one hand. While they film themselves doing absolutely everything. There is no time to wash and clean themselves or their house, clothes. Children , garden or dogs...They have so much more than most people but care for nothing, but promoting their car crash of a life together. Very sad situation to be in.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 135832
U can imagine them perving over him🤢

😆😆😆

I just can’t watch them at the moment..somebody needs to bring them down..there so cocky & high & mighty it really is sickening😡😡😡I get about 2 seconds in & have to turn them off

View attachment 135839
Why is she so desperate for views & likes the content is so shite💩💩
@No one...You and me both...I can’t bare to look at anything they put up..her face and her voice irritate the hell out of me. I still read the comments on here..you always make me laugh with your screen shots 👍🏼
Oh for that spark of joy when they eventually get their comeuppance. How the hell she gets away with so many bare faced lies is beyond me and she has the nerve to go around wearing tops saying ‘be kind’.
Do as I say not as I do...words invented for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
B501103C-251C-419C-A6DA-0D20007C3A07.jpeg

She must be giving interview after interview these r all on iPhone news app..there’s hello,metro,closer..she always makes a point of saying how busy she is!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t think it’s drugs. I think that they are soooo hooked on YouTube, Twitter, Instagram etc that they can’t do anything without a phone or camera in one hand. While they film themselves doing absolutely everything. There is no time to wash and clean themselves or their house, clothes. Children , garden or dogs...They have so much more than most people but care for nothing, but promoting their car crash of a life together. Very sad situation to be in.
The house was a pigsty before they were ever u tubers. They are just two dirty pigs. The problem I have with them is they’re happy showing the world how they live causing vulnerable followers to think it’s okay to live like that.

Reactions: 6
Nadia on LW today, tell her usual lies - and then mentions about taking her children to CBT regularly and doesn’t know why things don’t change / unbelievable. She also done an Insta live with Kaye earlier when she was sitting in the mess of a garden, got a delivery and Kaye asked what it was for - said she didn’t know. Again, she shows her jealous side and tells Kaye she’s so tired etc (even though Kaye has her own radio show which lasts 3 hours live everyday, and has been doing a lot of social stuff through this to promote local things in Glasgow. I remember one time N went to visit k for the weekend and just kept on going on about how she wanted the sofa she had, her kitchen, her nice bed etc - like a 12 year old!

• Wow
I wonder if they are worrying about their viewings slumping because I noticed they are ramping up the "don't forget to like our podcast, sub to our page, go on to our insta" Mark seems to be doing this a lot recently - he thinks he on some sort of chat radio or panel show. Nadia obviously gets a brief about what they are going to talk about on the show and Mark seems to use that to talk about on their podcasts (not that I bother to listen) or when on youtube.
How can Nadia say they never get sent anything is she forgetting....the free Doughnuts, Lazy Spa, Nijas, Converse, Makeup, free premier tickets, free villa holiday, McDonalds sauce limited edition, free clothes/jumpers sent from instagram shops, Magi Mix. Nadia you are getting greedy and very ungrateful the more you get. On their live today they said they "were doing very nicely thank you" of course they are, they get free money thrown at them and they take from the people less fortunate than themselves. They have no morals.

Oh and now it seems she is using Kaye once again.

View attachment 135858
She must be giving interview after interview these r all on iPhone news app..there’s hello,metro,closer..she always makes a point of saying how busy she is!!

Yes, she keeps saying she is doing interviews and that she's SOOOO tired - I can't see it being that hard sitting on your phone bragging and lying about yourself all day.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.