Nadia Sawalha #48 Vlogmas was a Farce, Mark's an arse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The question is, why would someone have such bad judgement as to not eat it in the private car service, or better yet, in her feckin’ dressing room she has all to herself, pre-taping?

Who eats a burger during the adverts/break while live on air?! 🍔 Must’ve been aching with her hangover 🤕! But don’t worry, lots more “healthy lifestyle” tips coming our way from this fitness and yoga guru!
I didn't watch it today as she was on - was she caught on camera eating it or was it an Insta thing she put on.?

Reactions: 4
Another property that will need fumigating after the manky job leave and Maddies boyfriend can't be that bright having choosing a uneducated unemployed lazy sponger as a girlfriend !!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another property that will need fumigating after the manky job leave and Maddies boyfriend can't be that bright having choosing a uneducated unemployed lazy sponger as a girlfriend !!
But that lazy sponger has rich parents like lots of these celeb kids, why should they make an effort to do anything with their lives when their parents will fund their lazy life style.

Reactions: 14
But that lazy sponger has rich parents like lots of these celeb kids, why should they make an effort to do anything with their lives when their parents will fund their lazy life style.
That doesn't happen all the time Kayes oldest is at University !!

• Heart
Who eats a burger during the adverts/break while live on air?! 🍔 Must’ve been aching with her hangover 🤕! But don’t worry, lots more “healthy lifestyle” tips coming our way from this fitness and yoga guru!
Your analysis made me think of the Little Britain Fat Fighters sketch where Marjorie gives a speech then goes behind the curtain, wolfs down about 10kg of food and comes back out to carry on speaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread title suggestion:
16:8 but still eating late; Nittya’s oddly silent when Coleen says stop the hate.

Here’s another suggestion…thought I’d throw my hat into the ring!

Ninja and prizes never sent out,
But send Nittya and Manks a cash gift card and get a “Shoutout!”

Reactions: 20
I’ll leave this here as my input today
Considering all the work she’s had done..I think they missed some
She really is a witch..she only rants to stay relevant & cover up there wrongness
Yes Nadia so you rant about the lady on loose women who was crying because she could not hug her family when her Aunt passed away, that segment made me cry I felt so sorry for her .
So what I'm getting at is Nadia blatantly sits there agreeing and ranting but actually thr bloody hypocrisy of that women! So we were all told not to hug as every one did not including that lady , so lisa arrives at their house she gos to hug and then they don't, but just watch all the hugging with Nadia and Lisa in that video they soon forget that you are not supposed too , well I say forget but actually they are not stupid! So what I'm getting at how Nadia does these bloody lives where she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ANGRY then proceeds to use big words like disingenuous etc , she broke so many rules so how dare she have these rants that she only does because she has to stay in the moment! That women broke my heart on loose women and Nadia sits there and she has hugged her friends when that poor lady could not in a time where a family member had passed away , so Nadia please just stop with all this look at me I'm so Incredibly perfect because actually your not and I wish that lady had seen that video where your hugging at a time where she wasn't and her hug was a hug that was desperately needed , where yours wasn't so please shut up because you broke the rules when millions were lonely and on their own for years , you had nine of that but still broke the rules so what bloody gives you the write to preach on your social media and get all the amazing comments , well I'm sure if them people watched that video they would retract their words! It absolutely infuriates me because she has that platform and can rant and rant and rant and she gets hoorays and awwwwwwws and way to gos when she had done the very thing she is ranting about , so in Nadia's words, HOW DARE SHE!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread title suggestion:
The directors cut?
Manky is such a mutt

Whoa it's been such a long day. You know what relaxed me? Catching a bit of Whine O'Clock for the 👍👎 game - Nadia Sawalha was monologuing about something 😴 , so I turned the sound off. Anyway, I played for about a minute and I wasn't the only one. Check out Mark Adderley's reaction.
Time stamp 8:32

Oh and only just over 1,000 people were watching. 😂
The meaning when one puts tongue in cheek:
'Duper’s delight occurs when you’ve successfully duped someone. For example, when you lie and they believe your lie, you may press your tongue against your cheek briefly.
This facial expression can also signal contempt for the other person. The reason behind the contempt could be anything ranging from their gullibility to their inferiority.'
What a w*nker 🤣☠

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is that what the mouth twitching was about ?
Yup rivermonster. There were a few of us playing (y)(n) and when it got to 97 - 100 it jumped up and down for ages and his mouth twitching began. Mark Adderley is such a Narc. :LOL:

I was going to time stamp it, as it made me laugh so much. Then he boggled his eyes at the camera, which sent me straight over to tattle. There was also someone flooding the live comments with truth about their hypocrisy re Cornwall. What a hero! :love: As I said, a brilliant way to decompress in a couple of minutes before dinner. :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
I will add this if any one wants to check this vlog ..Home time (2020) # 54 Nadia reacts to Lisa chair , so lisa arrives nadia gives Lisa the biggest hug, then in part of the vlog they obviously forget that that hug happened as they say not aload to hug , so proceed to the chair giving Nadia gives lisa a hug and a big kiss and says ohhh forget the rules the chair is amazing, so she obviously knows she has broken the rules! Then Lisa leaves and they all give them social distancing goodbyes! Hypocrisy makes my blood boil!
Then next vlog Home time 56 , check 15.27 minutes lisa hugs and kisses Mark. So rules broken again! And this is August 2020 because they do that eat out thing 50 percent!
Yes Nadia so you rant about the lady on loose women who was crying because she could not hug her family when her Aunt passed away, that segment made me cry I felt so sorry for her .
So what I'm getting at is Nadia blatantly sits there agreeing and ranting but actually thr bloody hypocrisy of that women! So we were all told not to hug as every one did not including that lady , so lisa arrives at their house she gos to hug and then they don't, but just watch all the hugging with Nadia and Lisa in that video they soon forget that you are not supposed too , well I say forget but actually they are not stupid! So what I'm getting at how Nadia does these bloody lives where she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ANGRY then proceeds to use big words like disingenuous etc , she broke so many rules so how dare she have these rants that she only does because she has to stay in the moment! That women broke my heart on loose women and Nadia sits there and she has hugged her friends when that poor lady could not in a time where a family member had passed away , so Nadia please just stop with all this look at me I'm so Incredibly perfect because actually your not and I wish that lady had seen that video where your hugging at a time where she wasn't and her hug was a hug that was desperately needed , where yours wasn't so please shut up because you broke the rules when millions were lonely and on their own for years , you had nine of that but still broke the rules so what bloody gives you the write to preach on your social media and get all the amazing comments , well I'm sure if them people watched that video they would retract their words! It absolutely infuriates me because she has that platform and can rant and rant and rant and she gets hoorays and awwwwwwws and way to gos when she had done the very thing she is ranting about , so in Nadia's words, HOW DARE SHE!
And I just came across a video of a girl dressed in full protective gear from head to toe with a helmet thing on just so she could touch her dying relative and these 2 were hugging, kissing breaking rules.
So how bloody dare she sit ranting when even her loose women friend could not hug and cryed on tv and Nadia sits there when that poor women was in pieces , what a hypocrite she is! I just wish people would see them videos because honestly alot of her Instagram followers have not seen them so think she is amazing and stuck to the rules! She has zero write to sit on social media with her bloody rants about Boris because she broke the rules! If that women on loose women saw all Nadias hugging and kissing when she was crying because of sticking to the rules and her hug should of been allowed because her relatives passed away, Nadias hugs and kisses were just a friend visiting her house! And we only saw a fraction they will of been hugging all day !
I'm mad because I stuck to every rule and another thing Nadia said the other day quote ...we all broke the rules. Know Nadia we did not all break the rules and you say that because you are guilty of that very thing so you bring a whole country into that when actually know every one did not break the rules because I certainly did not and my family did not! So please stop every one broke the rules!
And stop sitting there and own up to that women on loose women and tell her you hugged your friends when she was in a desperate place and did not break the rules but you did! Sorry but I really did not break the rules and I'm absolutely infuriated at her and I really wish others would see them vlogs including that lady today .

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I think we should report him ‘pretending ‘ he was going to drink WEEDKILLER’ call them selves influencers! Nitty dives into say don’t do this and you can here moody say ‘ how stupid do you think people are
They sy this right at the beginning of Whine o’clock :Boris says sorry not sorry
1642143726389.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She is a total embarrassment 😡🤮🥱
Really, who wants to see that!
Kiki is still a minor and if a woman on benefits from a poor area done this social services would be involved ??so why is Nadia allowed to embarrass ECT her child online by acting like this ?? And her creepy unemployed immature husband encourages this behaviour it's frightening !!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t believe that burger she was eating on LW was from the night before, there is no way she’d have left any and if she had someone else would have had it for sure. She didn’t have to eat the one she had on LW she could have just nibbled it to make the point but oh no she couldn’t resist yet another one. Also that day on CM she was eating again and M said why are you eating SO early, your going to be really hungry later and she said no I won’t. FF to later that evening she caves and orders McDonald’s in secret. Great ad for 16:8 she is. She bleats on and on about it’s not a diet it‘s a lifestyle and I will be doing this for the rest of my life 😂 This week I think she has managed to stick to it 1 day!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What's with the confessions of a modern parent garbage?? So do modern parents allow there kids to slob around and not work or be at uni , underage drink for years have boyfriend after boyfriend staying over and allow there kids to do the middle finger on Insta and look as scruffy sluttish and dirty as possible !

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just jumping in this thread because her last IG post came up on my explore page, all I can say is:
8142A7C2-D1C9-4BDD-9E72-36C51E6F4553.gif

• Haha
The Swindlelys just hack me off SO much with their hypocrisy.
Today on CM they are both saying about men should show respect to women.
Beggars belief after seeing Manky in 'the director's cut' (🤣) with his appalling behavior towards his mother, whilst his wife and third eldest daughter laugh and encourage it. Timestamp 21:58

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
The Swindlelys just hack me off SO much with their hypocrisy.
Today on CM they are both saying about men should show respect to women.
Beggars belief after seeing Manky in 'the director's cut' (🤣) with his appalling behavior towards his mother, whilst his wife and third eldest daughter laugh and encourage it. Timestamp 21:58

He knew Di was in the toilet and deliberately opened it ..How could anyone be married to that he isn't in the slightest bit funny he has the mental age of 13

• Sick
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.