Nadia Sawalha #48 Vlogmas was a Farce, Mark's an arse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does LW let her get away with it?

Now she’s just said on live tv that there was a bone in her burger which we all know was McDonald’s and said it’s broke her 🦷!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
How does LW let her get away with it?

Now she’s just said on live tv that there was a bone in her burger which we all know was McDonald’s and said it’s broke her 🦷!
So she's not plant based and isn't doing veganuary then, what a surprise 🙄

Reactions: 16
The woman has no shame! Caught stuffing her face on telly too in-between breaks...with a burger from the night before ..smh

20220113_124639.jpg
x I got was rubbish

The woman has no shame! Caught stuffing her face on telly too in-between breaks...with a burger from the night before ..smh

20220113_124639.jpg
x I got was rubbish
Pic I got was rubbish lol.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
They went in late October, as it was a sponsored trip that they filmed and posted on YouTube as an ad shortly thereafter. They also are obligated to note that the latest vlog is sponsored but they once again have flouted the rules and haven’t disclosed it. Here is the October ad:

He’s such a Wanker her can’t even light a fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 986350x I got was rubbish

Pic I got was rubbish lol.
Imagine having a regular television gig that required basically no hard work but showing up. A car would pick you up, your hair, makeup and clothes will be handled for you. One hour a week and all you have to do in return is to not stuff your face with food on live TV. For 60 minutes. She couldn’t even do that. The blessings she has in her life are completely wasted on her.

Reactions: 18
How disgusting was she on Loose Women today she couldn't have got anymore burger into her mouth if she tried then claimed she broke her tooth. She should not be allowed onto the programme but like we've said in the past she must be keeping someone happy so whoever it is they are not bothered that she constantly lies, acts like a woman and pretty much annoys everybody. She must be good under the sheets no other reason for keeping her there.

• Angry
Why does the woman keep gorging on cheap burgers, she needs to go back to binge eating anonymous.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Why would anyone want to eat in a musty old studio that probably smells of set glue and plywood? And I will never understand how people can carry food in their handbag along with tampons etc and then have the desire to eat it. Cold.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Why would anyone want to eat in a musty old studio that probably smells of set glue and plywood? And I will never understand how people can carry food in their handbag along with tampons etc and then have the desire to eat it. Cold.
I was thinking that too must of been soggy and if she didn't eat them in one night Why order 2 in the first place???

Also she was just saying on the meal in minutes I don't tend to eat alot of meat Imaoo . The lies you tell

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I was thinking that too must of been soggy and if she didn't eat them in one night Why order 2 in the first place???

Also she was just saying on the meal in minutes I don't tend to eat alot of meat Imaoo . The lies you tell
For someone who claims she doesn’t eat much processed food she has wolfed down an awful lot of it three days running. I would say she’s angling for a McDonalds sponsorship but claiming they have bones in their burgers is a sure fire way not to be hired by them.

Whoa it's been such a long day. You know what relaxed me? Catching a bit of Whine O'Clock for the 👍👎 game - Nadia Sawalha was monologuing about something 😴 , so I turned the sound off. Anyway, I played for about a minute and I wasn't the only one. Check out Mark Adderley's reaction.
Time stamp 8:32

Oh and only just over 1,000 people were watching. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So there they go again government bashing 🥱 don’t get me wrong I am certainly not excusing Boris & Co … but I really get mad with the sheer hypocrisy of the SA’s 😡😡 so just posting this here again as a reminder of a TV panellist breaking the rules 🤔
And if I remember correctly Moodie had COVID or so they say around that time ….

• Angry
So there they go again government bashing 🥱 don’t get me wrong I am certainly not excusing Boris & Co … but I really get mad with the sheer hypocrisy of the SA’s 😡😡 so just posting this here again as a reminder of a TV panellist breaking the rules 🤔
And if I remember correctly Moodie had COVID or so they say around that time ….

💯 Waffle3

The parallels in both narrative and arrogance are uncanny.

1642104957239.png

1642105109277.png

1642105155416.png

1642105193091.png

1642105222768.png

1642105249837.png

1642105281258.png

1642105544424.png

Arrogant F*ck. 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Whoa it's been such a long day. You know what relaxed me? Catching a bit of Whine O'Clock for the 👍👎 game - Nadia Sawalha was monologuing about something 😴 , so I turned the sound off. Anyway, I played for about a minute and I wasn't the only one. Check out Mark Adderley's reaction.
Time stamp 8:32

Oh and only just over 1,000 people were watching. 😂
Is that what the mouth twitching was about ? If I remember rightly didn't she break a tooth on something else about November time? It must be all the sugar in the booze that is rotting her teeth and doesn't need much to break them down.
Why on earth would you take last nights food into work with you today unless it was kept in the fridge in an airtight box, bet it was just left on the side all night and she just picked it up on her way out and was in her bag until she ate it.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Just had a look at how to report / complain to you tube about lack of members content for weeks and it's a bit vague
I think we should report him ‘pretending ‘ he was going to drink WEEDKILLER’ call them selves influencers! Nitty dives into say don’t do this and you can here moody say ‘ how stupid do you think people are’
They sy this right at the beginning of Whine o’clock :Boris says sorry not sorry

Why on earth would you take last nights food into work with you today unless it was kept in the fridge in an airtight box,
The question is, why would someone have such bad judgement as to not eat it in the private car service, or better yet, in her feckin’ dressing room she has all to herself, pre-taping?

Who eats a burger during the adverts/break while live on air?! 🍔 Must’ve been aching with her hangover 🤕! But don’t worry, lots more “healthy lifestyle” tips coming our way from this fitness and yoga guru!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.