Nadia Sawalha #48 Vlogmas was a Farce, Mark's an arse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously pissed yet again after her lunch with Lisa…
Obviously still eating healthy…
Obviously still on 16/8 …
no other comment, another day same story 🥱

If someone cared about her well-being, someone close like family or even her agent or publicist, they would advise her to stop 🛑 posting on social media, stop getting her kit off and exposing her growler every 5 minutes, stop ✋ contradicting herself and advising vulnerable “subs” on doing things— then doing the complete opposite herself.

More importantly to stop drinking, sober up and clean up her life so she can see clearly and throw out the woman that’s living with her. She’s not doing herself, her “brand”, or her future job prospects any favors always legless and prancing around in her #gifted knickers 🩲
AC5D6C4F-0D08-4EA8-81CB-D189FD16FB60.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The thought of her and mark clapping cheeks as she always seems to hint towards makes me feel violently unwell. The beer breath and granny knickers🤧🤧🤧🤧

• Sick
Reactions: 12
If someone cared about her well-being, someone close like family or even her agent or publicist, they would advise her to stop 🛑 posting on social media, stop getting her kit off and exposing her growler every 5 minutes, stop ✋ contradicting herself and advising vulnerable “subs” on doing things— then doing the complete opposite herself.

More importantly to stop drinking, sober up and clean up her life so she can see clearly and throw out the woman that’s living with her. She’s not doing herself, her “brand”, or her future job prospects any favors always legless and prancing around in her #gifted knickers 🩲View attachment 985167
She needs an intervention. Somebody please make her stop. 🙄
ETA: edited for typos

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Two genuine questions on this vlog, one very serious.
1) when was this trip? I'm sure it's a repeat.
2) around 14 mins there's an ad break, a message saying over 28 content thereby an advert starts for BDSM. No one else accesses my you tube account. How the hell are these adverts assigned? I'm truly appalled.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Obviously pissed yet again after her lunch with Lisa…
Obviously still eating healthy…
Obviously still on 16/8 …
no other comment, another day same story 🥱

So she’s encouraging her followers to order junk food (in her case 2 Big Macs, chips and ice cream) and binge in secret in their bedrooms? And she calls that winning? Nah, think I’ll leave it thanks. And the irony is she’ll be back to lecturing Ashley et al about ‘helfy’ eating tomorrow. I won’t be taking any diet advice from a drunken human garbage disposal.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So she’s encouraging her followers to order junk food (in her case 2 Big Macs, chips and ice cream) and binge in secret in their bedrooms? And she calls that winning? Nah, think I’ll leave it thanks. And the irony is she’ll be back to lecturing Ashley et al about ‘helfy’ eating tomorrow. I won’t be taking any diet advice from a drunken human garbage disposal.
She posted that at 8pm but she said on Coffee Boring that her cut off time for eating today is 5pm. Intermittent fasting, yeah right! 💩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She posted that at 8pm but she said on Coffee Boring that her cut off time for eating today is 5pm. Intermittent fasting, yeah right! 💩
Love it when she fails so spectacularly and publicly 😂 That can now be forever used against her if she ever dare to advise / chastise people for eating junk food.
ps. She’s on LW tomorrow 😫😓

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Two genuine questions on this vlog, one very serious.
1) when was this trip? I'm sure it's a repeat.
2) around 14 mins there's an ad break, a message saying over 28 content thereby an advert starts for BDSM. No one else accesses my you tube account. How the hell are these adverts assigned? I'm truly appalled.
They went in late October, as it was a sponsored trip that they filmed and posted on YouTube as an ad shortly thereafter. They also are obligated to note that the latest vlog is sponsored but they once again have flouted the rules and haven’t disclosed it. Here is the October ad:

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I would imagine that all of her family and "friends" fear getting the same treatment as the subs who dare to point out where they are going wrong. Neither Itchy Knickers or Dr Grime are very good at taking advice or any negative feedback. That's why he has zero friends. I expect all former friends have either tired of their behaviour, caught nits and stayed away or been blocked like every other person who points out their lies and ridiculous conduct.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Doesn't surprise me, as I've said before, she's full of lies!
Anyways. she's gone from classic EastEnders !!!

Reactions: 8
Wtf is this???
Basically Mank grabbed his mother's head whilst Moody sat laughing. He also tried to open the door (camera in hand) when his mother was on the toilet and filmed her bedroom door with the cracks visible to show the other side and made farting sounds.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Basically Mank grabbed his mother's head whilst Moody sat laughing. He also tried to open the door (camera in hand) when his mother was on the toilet and filmed her bedroom door with the cracks visible to show the other side and made farting sounds.
And he made fun of putting his mother in a bedroom next to the bathroom, telling her he knew she wouldn’t like it. That cabin bed looked far more suitable than the Nanny Di mattress he retrieved from the garbage and placed in a too short frame at the home his wife paid for.

• Sad
I haven't watched for ages, but really, isn't it time he stopped ridiculing his mother?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
#ThrowbackThursday #SuperChatGate. So here we go. I asked a few messages back if anyone remembered the Swindleys receiving cash donations during their live chats during lockdown. Not for fundraising, but for things that included pizza, buying books, seeds for the garden, gifts, presents 🎁 for the girls—(who, last time I checked, weren’t NHS workers.🤷‍♀️).

Turns out, they were receiving money under misleading circumstances. Per YT rules, the “donate” button on chat is to be used specifically for “charitable” purposes. Again, last time I checked, these two cockwombles weren’t a “charity case.” They weren’t even nurses or on the frontlines, but they left the “donate” button on and took and took and took, and encouraged money to be sent directly into their grubby hands. This was all covered in an earlier thread (Manky Mank and the Scuzzy Bunch). Unethical. Where’s the Daily Fail or Hello magazine now?

Happy #ThrowbackThursday!
BB5BDCCB-8006-48AC-8F1A-692F3F907752.png
9CD3E3E0-33D1-4F0C-8308-4B549E1B0F58.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
#ThrowbackThursday #SuperChatGate. So here we go. I asked a few messages back if anyone remembered the Swindleys receiving cash donations during their live chats during lockdown. Not for fundraising, but for things that included pizza, buying books, seeds for the garden, gifts, presents 🎁 for the girls—(who, last time I checked, weren’t NHS workers.🤷‍♀️).

Turns out, they were receiving money under misleading circumstances. Per YT rules, the “donate” button on chat is to be used specifically for “charitable” purposes. Again, last time I checked, these two cockwombles weren’t a “charity case.” They weren’t even nurses or on the frontlines, but they left the “donate” button on and took and took and took, and encouraged money to be sent directly into their grubby hands. This was all covered in an earlier thread (Manky Mank and the Scuzzy Bunch). Unethical. Where’s the Daily Fail or Hello magazine now?

Happy #ThrowbackThursday!
View attachment 985556View attachment 985557
How f**King disgraceful 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
OMG Nadia is absolutely lying her head off on LW right now

Nitty having a massive rant about Boris on LW, bleeping hypocrite
Absolutely pissed of with her

Nitty having a massive rant about Boris on LW, bleeping hypocrite
Can you believe what she’s actually doing? Dribbling on tv eating last nights burger. What a mess. McGif just called her a 🐷

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.