Nadia Sawalha #48 Vlogmas was a Farce, Mark's an arse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a total embarrassment 😡🤮🥱
Really, who wants to see that!
1642165258930.png
We've seen 'the director's cut' of behind the scenes at these sorry photo shoots before. Nadia Sawalha parades around a room with floor to ceiling windows in scraps of dirty items sourced from various floors in the house. She barks orders at Mark Adderley, who is grateful for an evening leering at that saggy puddle of McDonalds. She repeatedly references her phone picking apart the poor woman she's selected to mock that day. She barks orders at Kiki as more and more props are required to prop up her smelly bits. Have I got the fishnet right? Have I got the crotch right? Have I still got the kind of funbags that will get me onto the Daily Wail sidebar of shame? :(

So, when she is prides herself on the powers of her mimicry, why are we subject to Nadia Sawalha's crossed eyes and gormless goldfish mouth vs Kendal Jenner's neutral face? What is she trying to say? The intention doesn't seem especially kind to me and results in Kendal Jenner looking pretty good, in my humble opinion.

Writing that reminded me of this catty disclosure in the press:

Nadia added that a comment from Steve McFadden, who played one of her on-screen love interests Phil Mitchell, stuck with her as he questioned whether his character would really date hers.

Nadia explained: ‘Steve actually said, “Why would I be going out with her?” I remember the director saying, “Have a look at her”.

Source: https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/19/loos...lonely-insecure-starring-eastenders-10596085/

I can only hope RADA trained Steve McFadden (jealous much :sneaky: ) has stumbled upon Nadia Sawalha in her current 'role'.

1642166378103.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
We've seen 'the director's cut' of behind the scenes at these sorry photo shoots before. Nadia Sawalha parades around a room with floor to ceiling windows in scraps of dirty items sourced from various floors in the house. She barks orders at Mark Adderley, who is grateful for an evening leering at that saggy puddle of McDonalds. She repeatedly references her phone picking apart the poor woman she's selected to mock that day. She barks orders at Kiki as more and more props are required to prop up her smelly bits. Have I got the fishnet right? Have I got the crotch right? Have I still got the kind of funbags that will get me onto the Daily Wail sidebar of shame? :(

So, when she is prides herself on the powers of her mimicry, why are we subject to Nadia Sawalha's crossed eyes and gormless goldfish mouth vs Kendal Jenner's neutral face? What is she trying to say? The intention doesn't seem especially kind to me and results in Kendal Jenner looking pretty good, in my humble opinion.

Writing that reminded me of this catty disclosure in the press:

Nadia added that a comment from Steve McFadden, who played one of her on-screen love interests Phil Mitchell, stuck with her as he questioned whether his character would really date hers.

Nadia explained: ‘Steve actually said, “Why would I be going out with her?” I remember the director saying, “Have a look at her”.

Source: https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/19/loos...lonely-insecure-starring-eastenders-10596085/

I can only hope RADA trained Steve McFadden (jealous much :sneaky: ) has stumbled upon Nadia Sawalha in her current 'role'.

View attachment 988610
" have a look at her " , she isn't in the slightest bit attractive she just looks like teddy ..Dina is the pretty one !!

Reactions: 6
So am i right in saying the twatterleys still have their xmas trees up?? Wanna take bets on when theyl come down? Think is was sometime in feb last yr 🙈😂

Cant watch their shite coffee ramblings, theyre both full of their own self importance and completely unable to see how hypocritical and full of lies they are, they never abided by the rules themselves but yet have the audacity to rant and rave about our sorry excuse of a government….its all pound signs at end of day, thats all these two care about, theyl make or take money anyway they can, selfish, greedy and shameless, all of em.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Think of how many thousands of people see those pics in the DM, all hating her a little bit more and thinking of how she's making a complete fool of herself. She used to get a lot of cookery slots in TV programmes and on quiz shows you never see that anymore she's down to just Loose Women these days.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Think of how many thousands of people see those pics in the DM, all hating her a little bit more and thinking of how she's making a complete fool of herself. She used to get a lot of cookery slots in TV programmes and on quiz shows you never see that anymore she's down to just Loose Women these days.
if loose women ditched her she would be in bother because her lazy husband doesn't work, what's her next move the jungle ? She would be first out !!

• Sad
  • Wow
I don’t believe that burger she was eating on LW was from the night before, there is no way she’d have left any and if she had someone else would have had it for sure.
i haven't seen loose women, and i don't need to make nadia sawalha pigging out on macdonalds a multimedia experience. But I agree- bet she ate the two the night before- went in to Loose women and told them all how funny it was, and they then ordered her in a burger so it could become part of the programme. So that would be 5? likely big mac equivalents over 3 days. (don't kid yourselves that the vegan version is helffy).... then she'll be on herchannel acting a like helf gurooo and lecturing ashley

Reactions: 16
If you think that's bad, you should see Mank's "Director's Cut", where he films Nadia climbing in to bed at the cabin with no underwear under her dressing gown. He even had to pixelate it at one point or YouTube would have banned it. 🤮

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
It’s a sad state of affairs when the only way that Nittya can pretend to stay “relevant” is to get her horrific baps and minge out for their weekly airing in public. No self respecting partner would let their clearly unwell partner damage themselves like this. Media covers it to laugh at her. Nobody is laughing WITH her. Sadder still, she thinks she’s doing a “piss take” yet she is always the butt of the jokes. 🍑

F8E371ED-97A7-4290-A93C-1BE9C3A836E7.jpeg
2A3F9194-64F7-44B1-996F-9AEE5A2645FD.jpeg
EA17F029-08EA-4421-B1DC-9BD7B147D876.jpeg

Getting “trolled” by Granny Nittya is just plain bizarre. She only trolls girls half her age. Hey Nits, why don’t you “copy” someone closer to your own age? You have clearly LOST the plot love. Have a lie down.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Haven’t got much to say🤣but u tattlers are keeping me amused whilst I can’t walk..stand or sit down😘keep it up❤

It’s a sad state of affairs when the only way that Nittya can pretend to stay “relevant” is to get her horrific baps and minge out for their weekly airing in public. No self respecting partner would let their clearly unwell partner damage themselves like this. Media covers it to laugh at her. Nobody is laughing WITH her. Sadder still, she thinks she’s doing a “piss take” yet she is always the butt of the jokes. 🍑

View attachment 989074View attachment 989075View attachment 989076
Wish she would put it away & keep it away
Why do we need to keep seeing her minging camel toe😆

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Getting “trolled” by Granny Nittya is just plain bizarre. She only trolls girls half her age. Hey Nits, why don’t you “copy” someone closer to your own age? You have clearly LOST the plot love. Have a lie down.
yeah she never trolled madonna and her arse out whilst under the bed pose. mainly because madonna is older than her and in great shape.

View attachment 989074View attachment 989075View attachment 989076

1642185211974.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mark appears to zoom in on her legs on purpose, despite the fact that they aren't particularly attractive. She has more confidence than him and he likes to chip away at hers by highlighting her imperfections. I also think he encourages her to do the Kardashian posts because it's the only time he gets any sex - I just get the feeling they like the role play aspect to it all as part of their sex life.:sick:😂

• Sick
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.