Nadia Sawalha #48 Vlogmas was a Farce, Mark's an arse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BBC news on Instagram have just published top 10 highest paid YouTubers of 2021..£39million
Sorry Mank u didn’t try hard enough..nah that wasn’t the reason..Your contents crap..out of date & a yawn fest🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If you think that's bad, you should see Mank's "Director's Cut", where he films Nadia climbing in to bed at the cabin with no underwear under her dressing gown. He even had to pixelate it at one point or YouTube would have banned it. 🤮
And he has the fuckin nerve to comment on mens culture. He’s the worst of the worse. Disgusting.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
God help those teens
Imagine your mum knocking on sixtys door
Obsessed by the Kardashian’s
Obsessed by McDonald’s
Obsessed by being obsessed
It beggars belief
Zero self respect and even less for her children

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Sorry, but imagine if some 57 year-old did a quote/unquote “piss take” of street-wise daughter Moody’s selfies on IG! Wonder how loud she’d be laughing then?! Would Nittya still think it was hilarious? Would Manks share that enthusiasm? Tons to choose from, in the toilet wearing a g-string, naked in bed with a guy, and other such fun on her IG. (Here’s one of her after she cleaned up her hovel room:)

E594B05A-988D-4116-B1CC-CF2F5C1F4688.jpeg

She’s pretty “street” — bowls of food she’s consumed then shoved under her bed as mummy doesn’t like “tidying up.” This doesn’t make you a gangsta honey. Clean up your cess pit—no wonder the mange has returned … ffs!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
That bedroom! 😮

Sorry, but imagine if some 57 year-old did a quote/unquote “piss take” of street-wise daughter Moody’s selfies on IG! Wonder how loud she’d be laughing then?! Would Nittya still think it was hilarious? Would Manks share that enthusiasm? Tons to choose from, in the toilet wearing a g-string, naked in bed with a guy, and other such fun on her IG. (Here’s one of her after she cleaned up her hovel room:)

View attachment 989992

• Sick
Reactions: 16
That house is rank! Why would any self respecting teenager take a picture with all of that mess in the background? They need to hire a cleaner. Really, Mank should do the cleaning as he is the stay at home parent. I've never seen him clean anything. Just looking at pictures of that house makes me itchy.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Yep. Not sure if those are her “bed pans” under the bed. 🤢 Either way, defacing and vandalizing her family home and having it condoned by her two “Modern Parents” is laughable! Because she is the one that has to live and sleep in that hovel, at the end of the day—the rebel! 🤣 The irony.

Anyone know how to create a new thread? I’m a newbie — only discovered Tattle last month. Thx.

Reactions: 13
And he has the fuckin nerve to comment on mens culture. He’s the worst of the worse. Disgusting.

Time stamp 12:18

Nadia Sawalha to an uncomfortably silent Mark Adderey: "I bet when you were growing up there was someone who you thought he's a bit dodgy, hes a bit of a creep. And you can see him and bit pissed and a bit lechy over there in a club with a girl."
Mark Adderley: "It's a tricky one."

I think Ms Sawalha has stumbled upon the reason her husband has no male friends. It's not them it's his behaviour: pure misogyny and a 'sense of humour' that don't know when to stop. :mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Yep. Not sure if those are her “bed pans” under the bed. 🤢 Either way, defacing and vandalizing her family home and having it condoned by her two “Modern Parents” is laughable! Because she is the one that has to live and sleep in that hovel, at the end of the day—the rebel! 🤣 The irony.

Anyone know how to create a new thread? I’m a newbie — only discovered Tattle last month. Thx.
I can create one..if someone throws me the title☺

Reactions: 4
Time stamp 12:18

Nadia Sawalha to an uncomfortably silent Mark Adderey: "I bet when you were growing up there was someone who you thought he's a bit dodgy, hes a bit of a creep. And you can see him and bit pissed and a bit lechy over there in a club with a girl."
Mark Adderley: "It's a tricky one."

I think Ms Sawalha has stumbled upon the reason her husband has no male friends. It's not them it's his behaviour: pure misogyny and a 'sense of humour' that don't know when to stop. :mad:
yes he would be the creepy one in the pub, lechy over girls and pissed and nasty

• Angry
Reactions: 11
That house is rank! Why would any self respecting teenager take a picture with all of that mess in the background? They need to hire a cleaner. Really, Mank should do the cleaning as he is the stay at home parent. I've never seen him clean anything. Just looking at pictures of that house makes me itchy.
She doesn’t know any different. Clearly thinks that’s a normal way to live because her lazy scuzzy parents live like that. Di lives like that too. . I’m always amazed they are happy to showcase their filthy hovel. It must be a health hazard. Can’t even imagine how it must smell. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12

View attachment 989992
She’s pretty “street” — bowls of food she’s consumed then shoved under her bed as mummy doesn’t like “tidying up.” This doesn’t make you a gangsta honey. Clean up your cess pit—no wonder the mange has returned … ffs!
Practically every single video of Moodies is the same- her lip syncing to a song, showing off an outfit (probably some freebie from mums floordrobe) trying to look sultry & posing like she needs a piss. I see 13 year olds with similar content!!
She's trying to be edgy with her messy room, but it just makes her look like a spoilt child.
She really should get a job or go on a course of some kind, learn something instead of festering, waiting until she gets her big music break! But her parents are too self absorbed and pathetically immature themselves to be good role models for anything!
They are enabling this and its really sad 😥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s a sad state of affairs when the only way that Nittya can pretend to stay “relevant” is to get her horrific baps and minge out for their weekly airing in public. No self respecting partner would let their clearly unwell partner damage themselves like this. Media covers it to laugh at her. Nobody is laughing WITH her. Sadder still, she thinks she’s doing a “piss take” yet she is always the butt of the jokes. 🍑

View attachment 989074View attachment 989075View attachment 989076
Getting “trolled” by Granny Nittya is just plain bizarre. She only trolls girls half her age. Hey Nits, why don’t you “copy” someone closer to your own age? You have clearly LOST the plot love. Have a lie down.
She is beyond embarrassing. I just cannot get my head around why she feels the need to parade herself like this. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15

On modern parent podcast , nitty adds the girls do their own laundry, mank says he does his own too . Why doesn’t Manky step up and do ALL the LAUNDRY like a good house husband , imagine a housewife only doing her clothes 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I think we should report him ‘pretending ‘ he was going to drink WEEDKILLER’ call them selves influencers! Nitty dives into say don’t do this and you can here moody say ‘ how stupid do you think people are’
They sy this right at the beginning of Whine o’clock :Boris says sorry not sorry
Well I've managed to do it as a subscriber not receiving what's been paid for, for the last month or so.
The weedkiller thing was ridiculous, he's such a dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is coming up on OK feed. Cringe worthy. Then I caught up on here.... the eldest daughters posts? Bloody hell. 19? Not a hope in hell of success in life, ah elooka wasted. Someone dig a tunnel for Kiki. She's like Saffy in amongst that chaos and tit. That poor child must be a laughing stock at school. The rest are 'adults' , they have chosen to put themselves out there but the fact Kiki LIVES in that is hideous invasion of her privacy. They truly disgust me nowadays. Any comment yet from Nitty about last weekends Colleen article?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
unironic witch has really done a healthy eating 16:8 video, having eaten mcdonalds for the past three days. she starts with "everything I eat" lol.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.