Nadia Sawalha #48 Vlogmas was a Farce, Mark's an arse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Sweetness&Light for the winning thread title.

To recap: Vlogmas is running concurrently with a backlog of Hometimes.
Still doing the 16/8, "Oh Mark you look so slim!" :rolleyes:
P.O. box being closed to parcels because the subs are sending tat being naughty spending their money.
Big performance over getting decorations from the loft.
Receive another tree, because they can't be arsed to keep instructions or take care of their things.
If it isn't Mark having no Xmas spirit, it's Nadia bitching about the tree and being ungrateful.
Mark's inferiority complex rears it's ugly head. Mark insists on dancing.
Dogs still with doughnuts and bodysuits.
Half of Nadia's forehead is frozen, maybe it's Botox?
Vlogmas having technical problems or people leaving comments don't get their sense of humour, Mark deleting comments, lives cancelled.
Subs enticed with a Ninja prize for Vlogmas.
Nadia doesn't wear a mask exiting theatre, makes a show of herself with Phil Mitchell's mug on her arse.
@GlitterKnickers gets them good!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Quote from @diamondtext from previous thread:
“I don’t think anyone on here is a nasty person at all.
Observant, truth tellers more like
Bull tit detectors and fair minded individuals
That is my experience anyway”

Totally agree with this.
Mark always implies that we are ‘nasty’ to subs for constantly buying gifts for N&M.
The truth is that we are calling out N&M for accepting ridiculous amounts of gifts AND setting up the PO Box specifically for that purpose.
N&M know that their actions are wrong, but are using us as an excuse for trying to keep it on the down low, when in actual fact, the reason they try not to mention it too much is because they know they’re being greedy by taking from these over invested subs who aren’t as financially secure as N&M.
They try to keep quiet because they have a conscience, but not enough of a conscience to directly tell them enough is enough, as they don’t really want the gifts to stop.

Thanks for the new thread once again @bitterntwisted

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I bet the 'talk down memory lane' is part of hisc counselling course, he is using his mum to talk through her 'mother issues' and he will no doubt write a story about it for his end of course assignment - he is practising on her as he doesnt know anyone else to practice on
saying that, Di does seem to have some genuine regrets about her behaviour at the time, as he was obviously quite neglected and feral
and of course, girls always come into it - his first kiss,no doubt when he was about 6!

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I’ve just finished watching the Shrink Next Door on Apple. Narcy will end up being like Dr Isaac - abusing his relationships with his clients to exploit them for personal gain. Oh hang on, isn’t that already happening with the subs?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Even the LW producers, via Kaye's ear piece, are shocked here:
1639825474799.png

No it's not " really difficult" because I know Katie Price, Nadia or because she paid her way out of prison by paying lip service to The Priory like your convicted drink driving husband, Mark Adderley. Call us trolls all you like - everything that comes out of your mouth should come with a public health warning, Nadia Sawalha. :mad:

View attachment 930817

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't know why anyone would defend Katie price, if it was anyone else they'd be jailed!

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I don't know why anyone would defend Katie price, if it was anyone else they'd be jailed!
💯 Maid22 This makes my blood boil. Nadia Sawalha expects us all to play Russian Roulette on the roads because some people suffer the disease of addiction? 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 If jail isn't an appropriate place for people who repeatedly break the law and are a danger to society, what is it for? The trolls who call out the cr*p on their family YouTube channel?

At the least The Mirror is on to her.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Even the LW producers, via Kaye's ear piece, are shocked here: View attachment 930830
No it's not " really difficult" because I know Katie Price, Nadia or because she paid her way out of prison by paying lip service to The Priory like your convicted drink driving husband, Mark Adderley. Call us trolls all you like - everything that comes out of your mouth should come with a public health warning, Nadia Sawalha. :mad:

View attachment 930817
💯 Maid22 This makes my blood boil. Nadia Sawalha expects us all to play Russian Roulette on the roads because some people suffer the disease of addiction? 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 If jail isn't an appropriate place for people who repeatedly break the law and are a danger to society, what is it for? The trolls who call out the cr*p on their family YouTube channel?

She only publicly voices this as her opinion because of her drink driving husband. Had Mark never been caught and been outed for it, I’m sure her opinion would be very different.
My father was done for drink driving when I was little. It’s disgusting. I despise ALL drink drivers - there is absolutely no excuse for it whatsoever.
Someone (sorry I can’t remember who) stated on the last thread that Loose Women should be axed. I completely agree. Either that, or Nadia should be sacked. She comes out with so much bullshit and is so rarely called out on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She really does my head in banging on about addiction and mental health, would she defend a drunk driver who killed one of her family?
She's an enabler to her lazy arse husband, so maybe that's her addiction 🤷‍♀️she really comes across as quite sanctimonious,but the reality of her life is 💩

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
She only publicly voices this as her opinion because of her drink driving husband. Had Mark never been caught and been outed for it, I’m sure her opinion would be very different.
Oh Mark Adderley was caught on the M4 more than 2 twice the legal alcohol limit and convicted and banned and fined. However, because he is a nobody, reports (without a photograph of the perpertrator and it's not as if the perprerator doesn't have a sizeable back catalogue to choose from) were limited to such esteemed publications as The Wiltshire Gazette and Herald. Note that Mr "I've taken fully responsibility" even blames Nadia Sawalha for his actions in a court of law: Adderley was planning to stay at the Marriott Hotel in Bristol but got a call from his wife Nadia telling him to come home. Followed, by this whopper: His personal and social life will be affected. I suppose the mental health excuse came later, along with the social anxiety. :mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m wondering if mark used her war cry on her.
IF YOU LIFT ANOTHER DRINK YOU WILL NOT SPEND ANOTHER NIGHT IN THIS HOUSE
how she would react, she seems to be verging on alcoholic herself.
Although I suppose she would need an escape from his behaviour. I’d be on the sauce 7/11 in that house and I can take or leave drink

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Addiction is not an excuse for drink driving. It’s even less of an excuse for those who have money, I can see people feeling they can attempt justify addiction as an excuse if they cannot stop drinking and also cannot stop driving…but neither Mark nor Katie were ever in that position.

Mark had a hotel room booked for the night, he had no reason to get behind the wheel, the fact that Nadia decided she wanted him home, after he had begun drinking, is not a reason to have needed to drive. Katie, although apparently bankrupt, clearly has plenty of money, she can afford to pay for a taxi, employ a driver or just have her partner or relatives drive her when needed…these people may not be able to control their addiction to drink…but they can easily refrain from driving. Getting behind the wheel, knowing that you have been drinking and even if you don’t believe you pose a danger, you know you are breaking the law…is not a ‘mental health’ issue, it’s an arrogance issue, they think they can do what they want and get away with it.

I don’t have sympathy for any drink drivers, but with some there is the fact that they are addicted and are in a position where for example they will lose their job if they don’t drive, so although they are dangerous and stupid, there is a conflicting in their own minds which pushes them to take such risks. With Mark and Katie there is no reason at all for it. Also added to their situations is that they are both financially privileged enough to seek out professional addiction support without NHS waiting lists, and with having children and expensive properties and being relationships…they have a lot personally to lose if they were to end up in prison. Taking such risks for them is beyond stupid. A desperate person may prefer prison to homelessness for example, so may drink and drive to hold onto a job that enables them to keep their home, they both have cushy set-ups, they have a massive amount to lose and no reason to take risks.

Personally, I don’t drive even after 1 drink. But then again I generally only drink 1 or 2 and at home of an evening. I stopped drinking out and about or at friend’s houses years ago unless someone sober is giving a lift home. I much prefer to be able to keep my wits about me and not be in a vulnerable drunken state, and I also like to be able to drive home and not rely on paying for transport. If someone came to my house for the evening I wouldn’t even offer them alcohol if they were driving. I don’t think there is any reason to connect drinking and driving, a person can be addicted to drink, but never heard of anyone being addicted to driving, so there’s no justifying getting behind the wheel, there’s no ‘impulse’ to go driving for the sake of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m wondering if mark used her war cry on her.
IF YOU LIFT ANOTHER DRINK YOU WILL NOT SPEND ANOTHER NIGHT IN THIS HOUSE
how she would react, she seems to be verging on alcoholic herself.
Although I suppose she would need an escape from his behaviour. I’d be on the sauce 7/11 in that house and I can take or leave drink
And don't forget the chat with Kay, where basically he said he would do away with himself, I've lost someone close to me through suicide, he's an emotional blackmailer, but she has chosen to live this way with him, so zero fucks given.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

An alcoholic may find it difficult to stop drinking but it’s not difficult to hail a cab or catch London Transport! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 23
An alcoholic may find it difficult to stop drinking but it’s not difficult to hail a cab or catch London Transport! 😡
thereis no way she should defend anyone who drink/drugs drive, what sort of message is that giving out?
she should be ashamed of herself
there is never an excuse for for driving whilst drunk regardless of how addicted they are
imagine how families who have lost loved ones through drunk drivers - must feel when she spouts that shite
the woman is a complete idiot and Loose Women should tae her off air

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She defends Katie because she defends Mark and I think the reason she defends Mark is because she is covering her own back knowing she insisted on Mark getting behind the wheel despite the fact he'd been drinking.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Addiction is not an excuse for drink driving. It’s even less of an excuse for those who have money, I can see people feeling they can attempt justify addiction as an excuse if they cannot stop drinking and also cannot stop driving…but neither Mark nor Katie were ever in that position.

Mark had a hotel room booked for the night, he had no reason to get behind the wheel, the fact that Nadia decided she wanted him home, after he had begun drinking, is not a reason to have needed to drive. Katie, although apparently bankrupt, clearly has plenty of money, she can afford to pay for a taxi, employ a driver or just have her partner or relatives drive her when needed…these people may not be able to control their addiction to drink…but they can easily refrain from driving. Getting behind the wheel, knowing that you have been drinking and even if you don’t believe you pose a danger, you know you are breaking the law…is not a ‘mental health’ issue, it’s an arrogance issue, they think they can do what they want and get away with it.

I don’t have sympathy for any drink drivers, but with some there is the fact that they are addicted and are in a position where for example they will lose their job if they don’t drive, so although they are dangerous and stupid, there is a conflicting in their own minds which pushes them to take such risks. With Mark and Katie there is no reason at all for it. Also added to their situations is that they are both financially privileged enough to seek out professional addiction support without NHS waiting lists, and with having children and expensive properties and being relationships…they have a lot personally to lose if they were to end up in prison. Taking such risks for them is beyond stupid. A desperate person may prefer prison to homelessness for example, so may drink and drive to hold onto a job that enables them to keep their home, they both have cushy set-ups, they have a massive amount to lose and no reason to take risks.

Personally, I don’t drive even after 1 drink. But then again I generally only drink 1 or 2 and at home of an evening. I stopped drinking out and about or at friend’s houses years ago unless someone sober is giving a lift home. I much prefer to be able to keep my wits about me and not be in a vulnerable drunken state, and I also like to be able to drive home and not rely on paying for transport. If someone came to my house for the evening I wouldn’t even offer them alcohol if they were driving. I don’t think there is any reason to connect drinking and driving, a person can be addicted to drink, but never heard of anyone being addicted to driving, so there’s no justifying getting behind the wheel, there’s no ‘impulse’ to go driving for the sake of it.

This was the kind of advert shown in Ireland. There was (is) a drinking culture, but think they did a *really* good job of making it unacceptable (except for some weird Kerry politicians who think it should be alright in their rural areas :oops:). Has to be just a thing you don't do.
I'm small and female, so it's too much of a risk to take - would always be afraid of going over the limit with just a small amount.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Of course nitty is going to defend KP. She is addicted to drink herself so probably thinks it's acceptable to take the risk of drink/drugs and then get in a car and drive to get more drugs.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Getting behind the wheel, knowing that you have been drinking and even if you don’t believe you pose a danger, you know you are breaking the law…is not a ‘mental health’ issue, it’s an arrogance issue, they think they can do what they want and get away
Couldn't agree more. The entitled people of this world see things very differently to you or i. Nastia's support of KP goes to show just what an arrogant, entitled C..t she is. Appologies to anyone that is offended by my use of that word but her attitude to addiction fucks me off so much. It seems that as long as you say i'm addicted to X,Y,Z then that's ok with her and the person can just go on their merry way fecking up even more people's lives.

Addiction and poor mental health often do go hand in hand, but neither of those things should enable certain people to get away with things seemingly Scot-free.

Nadia Sawalha is an enabler and i wish she'd STFU with all of her bollocks about addiction. The woman knows duck all.

Rant over!. Now off to calm down and feed my chickens.🐔🐔🐔

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.