Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

pizza in toastie! soon the saddo subs will be saying: thanks nadia, looks delicious, now i know what I will have for my tea!. shes pissed and doing it at 2 oclock. must have had a different 8 hour window that day. cough cough, bullshit bullshit. she is doing a carbonara toasted sandwich next!!!! allegedly!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
For those wondering how many paid members they currently have it’s around 200. A year ago it was around 500. I’m still a member because I’m just nosy. On any of the paid content there is never more than 200 views or likes unless they later make it free and during the first lockdown they would get about 500 views and likes for the paid content.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

pizza in toastie! soon the saddo subs will be saying: thanks nadia, looks delicious, now i know what I will have for my tea!. shes pissed and doing it at 2 oclock. must have had a different 8 hour window that day. cough cough, bullshit bullshit. she is doing a carbonara toasted sandwich next!!!! allegedly!
Nattia's (let your tits out) 'meals outta 16/8 window' to seduce a hot grifting hubby 😋 #betterthansex

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
There are many , many you tube channels with people who are not celebrities and they do not have an optional pay to view service! Where it's for members only! These 2 people do not need to charge they have enough money and also their you tube channel creates enough income without this 47 pence a week as Nadia tells everyone this morning what a bargain it is and subscribe to it , well, yes she will say that as she is the one who is wraking all the money in!
Then poor Mark who works so hard ! Pardon but builders work hard, factory workers , nurses, doctors, shopworkers,chefs , well everyone really! Poor mark I'm sorry but yes he works on his you tube but that is not to be given a poor mark quote!
Then its come on hit the like button , over and over and over again! Well we all know you earn more with more likes! It's all about the money .
I subscribe to so many celebritie channels and none charge for extra content!
I actually think it's very mean as many who adore these 2 can not afford it , they say only 47p but I feel that is totally rubbing it in their subs faces as it might only be 47p to them 2 who are extremely well off ! But to many especially in the present situation it is a meal! You know wouldn't it of been kind after the past 2 years where many of their subs have struggled and still do that they said we are going to not charge for a year so every one can view the other stuff! And they get so much gifted , why not donate that gifted stuff !
But know because they need gifted as they have so many luxury holidays and eat in fancy restaurants and then show everyone who can I'll afford a week in Blackpool!
It boils my blood that they charge, I really do think you tube should have some sort of thing where if you have earnings that are high out side if you tube you can not charge to view ! Its just greed and I hate greed .
Nadia is again going away for the weekend at what cost ? She will be spending loads . Honestly I'm not saying that they should not enjoy their lives and they can spend their money any way they like ! But please have some consideration for their subs and think how they may be living and please stop with THE ONLY 49 Pence because it is very unfair and I go for one could never take that if my life was as blessed as there life. So I'm sorry but I conclude it is about making money and getting free stuff ! Then they say they give back now and it's the best channel on you tube. They give a cinema ticket but that will go on their expenses and after all it's a very little thing considering what they earn.
It's a business and that's the last word it's all about money nothing else just money !
This is spot on - I don’t know any other YouTube channel (certainly not one I follow) charge or beg for likes as much as they do. Then she is posting pics of her at The Ivy no less today…they make me sick.

I am wondering if some of their subs will follow Nadia's fasting and possibly take it further . I have no evidence of this as certainly don't interact with any of them or watch comments on lives just a feeling. I know they are a competitive lot wanting to out do each other for Mark and Nadia's attention. Nadia must be aware of this, so maybe I am talking off the top of my hat I hope I am. The waffle thing just made me stop in my tracks though. .

In my defense I had just lost a parent when I started subscribing to their channel and it provided an escape and I found you tube. I soon discovered though that on you tube there were people who had far better channels. I am a loyal person though and it was that and a bit of laziness that kept me subscribed to them for so long. I stopped watching the channel long before I stopped being a member, though. The subs create a toxic, depressive environment in my view and Nadia and Mark actively encourage this.
Sorry to hear of your loss @Wood79 and totally relate to this as I too subscribed to them a few years ago when I was going through a tough time personally and found comfort in their vlogs but if you compare their videos from then to now they have really lost all authenticity and it has become evidently all about the money…maybe it was always that way and I just didn’t see it but just find them toxic and potentially dangerous to those suffering with mental health issues or even just more vulnerable people. As I said before, I think N’s 16:8 videos are irresponsible and even harmful particularly to those with eating disorders (of which there are sadly so many cases nowadays).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Look at all that oil! :sick: She's going to keel over one day if she's not careful.

View attachment 858393
View attachment 858394
weebles wobble but they don't fall down! but yes, the amount of fat in that toastie is GROOOOOSSSS.

Let's also not forget that she is cooking this shite whilst advocating her current l;ifestyle as a means to reduce cholestOrol, which she isn't going to have tested for another year (her stated timescale).

Appalling human being.

Last edited:
  • Sick
For those wondering how many paid members they currently have it’s around 200. A year ago it was around 500. I’m still a member because I’m just nosy. On any of the paid content there is never more than 200 views or likes unless they later make it free and during the first lockdown they would get about 500 views and likes for the paid content.
Same here, I keep thinking I'll cancel next month but can't quite bring myself to. Now with all these members incentives they've brought in, it's just too enticing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi girls (and guys). I've missed you all, I've been on holiday but I'm back! I'm surprised at the latest Cornish tales, they actually left the villa! Wow.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They are desperate to retain paying members I suspect any new member pays for a month, skims the content realises it's repetitive drivel and that Mark is unreliable when it comes to uploading content - so they stop their subscription. People may dip in and out of it every few months because they see no point in paying it every month and that's probably why they've tried to incentivise people with the silly 3 year (or whatever it is now) badge. Mark would probably earn more by not having the subscription but he is desperate, he's even convinced his own mother he's on TV with his own show.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is spot on - I don’t know any other YouTube channel (certainly not one I follow) charge or beg for likes as much as they do. Then she is posting pics of her at The Ivy no less today…they make me sick.

Sorry to hear of your loss @Wood79 and totally relate to this as I too subscribed to them a few years ago when I was going through a tough time personally and found comfort in their vlogs but if you compare their videos from then to now they have really lost all authenticity and it has become evidently all about the money…maybe it was always that way and I just didn’t see it but just find them toxic and potentially dangerous to those suffering with mental health issues or even just more vulnerable people. As I said before, I think N’s 16:8 videos are irresponsible and even harmful particularly to those with eating disorders (of which there are sadly so many cases nowadays).
That's ok, thank you it was a few years ago now, but yes their vlogs really did seem better and up to date definitely! No with the subs the atmosphere is definitely not healthy the times I caught coffee morning I saw that. If that is a great community then you can keep it!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hear we go again with these meals in minutes, how is a toastie a meals in minutes?
So I calculated she added around 100 grams of oil to that plate which is around 900 calories, actually is was more like 1200 calories in oil for the 2 toasted sandwiches.
Then 200 calories for the bread, cheese was about a cup per toastie which is around 400 CALORIES, salami around 200 calories and sauce probably around 40 calories, so that toasted sandwich added up to around 1400 calories nearly your daily calories for the day !
Why is she putting these things on for people to cook , it's so unhealthy, I have never ever seen so much oil on a sandwich it must taste so oily.
I know olive oil is good oil but only in moderation and not with fatty cheese and fatty white bread and fatty salami! I just don't get it

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I know olive oil is good oil but only in moderation and not with fatty cheese and fatty white bread and fatty salami! I just don't get it
At this point, I am surprised the "lovely Michelle" or Gleam haven't wangled a sponsorship for her by Bertolli or Lipitor. :ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Thursday. I had this bizarre dream I was in Coronation Street with David and we are trying to get Roy out of a burning building. I'm sure I was screaming Roy in my sleep. o_O Today's title is "Lockdown Brain Fog, Ambulance Waits, CareHome Chaos, John Cleese & Woke Baldwin Sued."

Oh tit, it's just Mark today. :cautious: He is wearing Nadia's sunglasses and specs looking like a twit. Roll call. He says there are few in chat as it is early and leaves "to do something." He puts the specs on top of the sunglasses. It's less than 3 mins and he is already pissing me off. 😣 It's an early one because he has a lot on, his therapist studies for one. Rhetorically asks if you can't still have fun and be a responsible therapist. More roll call. Sophie was diagnosed with bipolar and ADHD and feels part of the community now. Jenny enjoyed the latest GFH. Drinks his ubiquitous coffee. Mark says he has been fiddling with the tech. Talk abou the pizza in a toastie and Mark says his suggestion is a carbonara in a toastie. 🤮 "Which 70s/80s comedian said 'ooh I do like you, but not a lot'?" Mojito says YouTube has held back her answer Dick Emery. Mark has had 5 hours each night this week. It's ooh I do like you, but you're awful, says Robert. If you are expecting accuracy from Mark, don't bother. He says he is drinking a lot of water and coffee, taking his drugs, blowing his nose, Mark asks if we have seen the doc Weiner, as he shows a his ex on the cover of the Satuday Times Magazine. Mark thinks you gravitate to your name because Weiner had a problem with getting his dick out for randoms. So I guess if we go by that theory with his name Adderley, he is addled with stupidity, perviness and vulgarity. 😏 "Why is double expresso so strangely horrible but lovely?"

Lamotrigine is going well and Mark can't pronounce aripiprazole. Someone sent them some more tit. Chat about Remembrance Day, observe the 2 min silence, losing all the Second World War. Good news, US and China agree to work together to stop deforestation and methane production. "We can dream for a morning." More waffle about can we trust them to do what they say? Nominative determinism mentions Ella. Mark can't pronounce it and doesn't know what it means. Nominative determinism is the hypothesis that people tend to gravitate towards areas of work that fit their names. Carl Jung thought that, as Sigmund Freud sought pleasure and his name meant joy. Thanks wiki. Alfie wants to know who to contact regarding a neighbour being abused by their teenager. Umm, THE COPS? Mark suggests a domestic abuse charity first before emergency services. Mark says he hasn't got over Biden passing wind. :rolleyes: Mark is told what nominative determinism is and says being named Mark and always leaving a skid mark. Such a child. Back to nominative determinism and Trump of all it should have happened to. Julie has a horrible cold. HIT THE THUMBS UP GUYS.

Mark has a 5 hour session of role play and analyzing therapeutic skills. Love to be a fly on the wall for that one. Care home staff and how the ban on non-vaxxed staff is playing out. Mark talks about vilanizing these people. Here they have to have the flu shot every year, this ain't new. Mark talking about catching colds and finding the source. Carla says people don't object when they go on holiday. Mark doesn't understand that statement, but I think she means getting vaccines to travel, WAKE-UP MARK. Louise says it doesn't prevent you getting the virus, but Louise it prevents you ending up in the hospital duh. Chat switches to ambulance waits. Mark uses the word foreign and then gets all milksoppy, elitist, woke dipstick and states he hates that word. Bye Cloddagh. Chatters mention long waits for ambulance. They are taking twice as long in England. Talk about numbers always being low on Monday, higher on Tuesday when the weekend numbers come in. Mark blabbers on. Nadia is at Loose Carla.

Have you got lockdown brain fog? Because we have been in lockdown, anxiety risen, people over 50 have aged. Some say yes, some say menopause, some say long COVID, some say pregnancy. Tests to challenge short term memory one is all the US presidents and their dates from the Second World War until now. What? No PMs? :cautious: Mark will pop this up on the Community Tab. Number punching. Ten minute cities in Korea, the idea of getting to all your amenities in 10-15 mins. Mark thinks it will make these areas expensive, unless property costs are curbed. Are you a John Cleese fan? Mark says he was until he became "a miserable git." Really? Sounds like someone we all know. :unsure: "Obviously Nadia was in Clockwise with him." 😐 Sarah doesn't like him. Some say they used to. Cleese is making a film about wokeness and cancelled himself from a Cambridge Union talk, because they cancelled someone else for doing an impression of Hitler. Miriam Margolyes doesn't have much nice to say about him apparently. "Is he onto something? Is he right? Is is okay to characture Hitler?" Am I bad to say at this point in life I don't give a tit, do what you like? :unsure: Mark gulps his water. "What do you think guys?" Vicki is not a fan of Miriam. Sophie says just look at "Jo-Jo Rabbit." Mark wants to know who is at the top cancelling people. Most say cancel culture sucks and Melanie say context is everything.

First lawsuit against Alec Baldwin as a producer of the film. Mark will talk about this in his Weekly Rushes vanity project on Friday. GUYS HAVE A LOVELY DAY. GUESS WHAT? IF THERE'S TIME LATER, THERE IS GOING TO BE A CORNISH VLOG LANDING. HAVE A LOVELY DAY GUYS, STAY SAFE, LOTS OF KISSES, LOTS OF HUGS 🤮🤮🤮 IF YOU'RE FEELING tit, FEELING A BIT AWFUL ACCEPT A HUGE HUG FR.. and that is that. Laters! :confused:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Thursday. I had this bizarre dream I was in Coronation Street with David and we are trying to get Roy out of a burning building. I'm sure I was screaming Roy in my sleep. o_O Today's title is "Lockdown Brain Fog, Ambulance Waits, CareHome Chaos, John Cleese & Woke Baldwin Sued."

Oh tit, it's just Mark today. :cautious: He is wearing Nadia's sunglasses and specs looking like a twit. Roll call. He says there are few in chat as it is early and leaves "to do something." He puts the specs on top of the sunglasses. It's less than 3 mins and he is already pissing me off. 😣 It's an early one because he has a lot on, his therapist studies for one. Rhetorically asks if you can't still have fun and be a responsible therapist. More roll call. Sophie was diagnosed with bipolar and ADHD and feels part of the community now. Jenny enjoyed the latest GFH. Drinks his ubiquitous coffee. Mark says he has been fiddling with the tech. Talk abou the pizza in a toastie and Mark says his suggestion is a carbonara in a toastie. 🤮 "Which 70s/80s comedian said 'ooh I do like you, but not a lot'?" Mojito says YouTube has held back her answer Dick Emery. Mark has had 5 hours each night this week. It's ooh I do like you, but you're awful, says Robert. If you are expecting accuracy from Mark, don't bother. He says he is drinking a lot of water and coffee, taking his drugs, blowing his nose, Mark asks if we have seen the doc Weiner, as he shows a his ex on the cover of the Satuday Times Magazine. Mark thinks you gravitate to your name because Weiner had a problem with getting his dick out for randoms. So I guess if we go by that theory with his name Adderley, he is addled with stupidity, perviness and vulgarity. 😏 "Why is double expresso so strangely horrible but lovely?"

Lamotrigine is going well and Mark can't pronounce aripiprazole. Someone sent them some more tit. Chat about Remembrance Day, observe the 2 min silence, losing all the Second World War. Good news, US and China agree to work together to stop deforestation and methane production. "We can dream for a morning." More waffle about can we trust them to do what they say? Nominative determinism mentions Ella. Mark can't pronounce it and doesn't know what it means. Nominative determinism is the hypothesis that people tend to gravitate towards areas of work that fit their names. Carl Jung thought that, as Sigmund Freud sought pleasure and his name meant joy. Thanks wiki. Alfie wants to know who to contact regarding a neighbour being abused by their teenager. Umm, THE COPS? Mark suggests a domestic abuse charity first before emergency services. Mark says he hasn't got over Biden passing wind. :rolleyes: Mark is told what nominative determinism is and says being named Mark and always leaving a skid mark. Such a child. Back to nominative determinism and Trump of all it should have happened to. Julie has a horrible cold. HIT THE THUMBS UP GUYS.

Mark has a 5 hour session of role play and analyzing therapeutic skills. Love to be a fly on the wall for that one. Care home staff and how the ban on non-vaxxed staff is playing out. Mark talks about vilanizing these people. Here they have to have the flu shot every year, this ain't new. Mark talking about catching colds and finding the source. Carla says people don't object when they go on holiday. Mark doesn't understand that statement, but I think she means getting vaccines to travel, WAKE-UP MARK. Louise says it doesn't prevent you getting the virus, but Louise it prevents you ending up in the hospital duh. Chat switches to ambulance waits. Mark uses the word foreign and then gets all milksoppy, elitist, woke dipstick and states he hates that word. Bye Cloddagh. Chatters mention long waits for ambulance. They are taking twice as long in England. Talk about numbers always being low on Monday, higher on Tuesday when the weekend numbers come in. Mark blabbers on. Nadia is at Loose Carla.

Have you got lockdown brain fog? Because we have been in lockdown, anxiety risen, people over 50 have aged. Some say yes, some say menopause, some say long COVID, some say pregnancy. Tests to challenge short term memory one is all the US presidents and their dates from the Second World War until now. What? No PMs? :cautious: Mark will pop this up on the Community Tab. Number punching. Ten minute cities in Korea, the idea of getting to all your amenities in 10-15 mins. Mark thinks it will make these areas expensive, unless property costs are curbed. Are you a John Cleese fan? Mark says he was until he became "a miserable git." Really? Sounds like someone we all know. :unsure: "Obviously Nadia was in Clockwise with him." 😐 Sarah doesn't like him. Some say they used to. Cleese is making a film about wokeness and cancelled himself from a Cambridge Union talk, because they cancelled someone else for doing an impression of Hitler. Miriam Margolyes doesn't have much nice to say about him apparently. "Is he onto something? Is he right? Is is okay to characture Hitler?" Am I bad to say at this point in life I don't give a tit, do what you like? :unsure: Mark gulps his water. "What do you think guys?" Vicki is not a fan of Miriam. Sophie says just look at "Jo-Jo Rabbit." Mark wants to know who is at the top cancelling people. Most say cancel culture sucks and Melanie say context is everything.

First lawsuit against Alec Baldwin as a producer of the film. Mark will talk about this in his Weekly Rushes vanity project on Friday. GUYS HAVE A LOVELY DAY. GUESS WHAT? IF THERE'S TIME LATER, THERE IS GOING TO BE A CORNISH VLOG LANDING. HAVE A LOVELY DAY GUYS, STAY SAFE, LOTS OF KISSES, LOTS OF HUGS 🤮🤮🤮 IF YOU'RE FEELING tit, FEELING A BIT AWFUL ACCEPT A HUGE HUG FR.. and that is that. Laters! :confused:
Thanks for your always detailed account. That's just it with Sophie you have to be diagnosed with a mental health issue to feel part of their community no thanks. I have issues but will deal with them without their community. Also I think I have brain clarity now rather than brain fog as I can now see what their channel is, supportive it is not! Sorry they just get my goat, but I still come everyday here to see what is the latest!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s been a while, so here we go…
Hot husband time 🔥🤢
08DD61B5-BB34-42FB-B3B9-ECA1994FB8A9.jpeg
2875A133-3528-4DFB-9D5D-9BAE081B7DE0.jpeg
1220448F-9953-4030-BD64-1205658B2A91.jpeg

The delightful man wiping his sweaty face with a tea towel🤮
1BF3EDB3-2BF6-4B72-9BD3-E034199E615B.jpeg
827DDAB7-1CF4-4F36-8936-D6EB23A110BF.jpeg

Whoever you are K, somehow I reckon the answer to your question is… No!
BEAB0165-07A4-482E-840D-64B3F57E1168.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Look at all that oil! :sick: She's going to keel over one day if she's not careful.

View attachment 858393
View attachment 858394
ANOTHER FKN TOASTIE??????
In what world is that cooking?? I'm no chef but even in my house a toastie is a lazy snack!
What next, pimp a pot noodle??
She's a fake! When I was a paying sub I was always hoping for a good recipe, one I could follow, but she can't even be arsed to type it out in the comments so it's no use at all. She just likes to show off, she doesn't care about teaching or sharing

• Heart
Reactions: 21
At this point, I am surprised the "lovely Michelle" or Gleam haven't wangled a sponsorship for her by Bertolli or Lipitor. :ROFLMAO::rolleyes:
They may have more luck with Castrol or Shell. They must have one of those big tankers come round to de-clog the drains.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.