Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ‘on the buses’ noise, is like saying the word ‘huh’, but while breathing sharply inwards. It’s a weird noise, it can’t be accidental but then why do it on purpose as it’s very unattractive. In the sitcom it was literally used as a ‘funny noise’ of a character who was not supposed to be likeable or attractive.
Thank you @Eye_Spy !
So, I think this is the same noise that annoys the hell out of me too… it’s what he does when he’s laughing. Doesn’t he realise how stupid it sounds?!

Reactions: 7
This woman loves herself.
She loves minions. Sycophants. Running around her keeping that fat old ego inflated.
Her 2nd husband committed suicide on Xmas day and she never has addressed it. As long as people keep on putting false eyelashes, false hair pieces on her, running around her, she's content to avoid the karma (#kindness #🙏) that is snapping at her heels.
#firth thigns of cwithmath
timestamp : 16:08

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Can’t believe how Nadia itched her way through all of that live tonight and she clearly did not want to be doing it either! At least Mark was making the effort to actually engage in some meaningful form of discussion while she just sat there…why take your top off and then say you’re cold?!?! Such a weirdo!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I have ALWAYS thought Mark Adderley has issues with his sexuality. ALWAYS!

The thing is, he is an absolute w*nker and most MEN or WOMEN wouldn't put up with his vile vulgar behaviour so he will always struggle to be liked/loved by anyone other than NADIA who's desperate to be liked and loved by everyone.

It's not an easy subject to type about but I have never thought his real problems were to do with alcohol, I've always thought deep down his issues are to do with his sexuality and his inibility to come out and admit how he truly feels.

I firmly believe he hates himself, he hates that he's too scared to admit where his heart lies in terms of his sexuality so he's lived a lie for a very long time. I've always believed some of his "mental health issues" are to do with his fear/resentment of being true to himself re his sexuality. I think he's always lived a lie. I think alot of his drinking was to block out his feelings for the opposite sex.

He's had lots of sex with lots of women, producing lots of children, all to prove he's a virile ladies man, but underneath ALL of the bravado I get the feeling that he is living a big fat lie.

His wearing of many masks is I believe a massive metaphor. I suspect that he is VERY VERY conflicted about his sexual feelings.

Will he live the rest of his life living a lie and torturing himself and others? Probably!

It's 2021 and people can be whoever they want to be, the only person who struggles with his sexuality is Mark himself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
i also think that if you did have issues with your sexuality- nadia is exactly the sort of woman you would target for a relationship- a chronically self-deceiving woman, who sees gender in such black and white genderist terms that she probably doesn't even have a workeable concept of bisexuality.

I find it very interesting that in the discussion of his alleged alcoholism there is never any discussion of psychological causes; one of the weirdest aaspects of their channel and all their discussion of mental health (by which they often mean mental illness), is they both have next to no concept of psychology. It's all "you don't feel so good, so what can you buy off amazon, what can you shove in your mouth, what latest fad can nusrse ratched pwescwibe."

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I See she's posted her idiotic KK poses again, what's the betting she does some fresh ones very shortly so she can slyly show off her weight loss!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I find it very interesting that in the discussion of his alleged alcoholism there is never any discussion of psychological causes.
For me, he has very little knowledge of addiction. I heard all i needed to know to come to that conclusion after a couple of his little chats about his alcoholism.

Reactions: 15
Really worried about @Misbehaving now. Hope you're OK.
Is for Mangy and Nitty..... Please feck off and give the world a break.
Click onto @ misbehaving and you will see when she last posted on tattle. It was on Unpopular Opinions last Wednesday - you will find it from there. - it was quite a long post but, as usual, an MB wonderful post. That forum moves faster than any other and it can be quite nasty and on the Thursday there was a post which basically said posters should only post a couple of lines not a thesis for a degree which I think was a dig at misbehaving. I have looked for it but not had the time but know it was the following day.
Hello all - still reading and still giving them a (n)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I have ALWAYS thought Mark Adderley has issues with his sexuality. ALWAYS!

The thing is, he is an absolute w*nker and most MEN or WOMEN wouldn't put up with his vile vulgar behaviour so he will always struggle to be liked/loved by anyone other than NADIA who's desperate to be liked and loved by everyone.

It's not an easy subject to type about but I have never thought his real problems were to do with alcohol, I've always thought deep down his issues are to do with his sexuality and his inibility to come out and admit how he truly feels.

I firmly believe he hates himself, he hates that he's too scared to admit where his heart lies in terms of his sexuality so he's lived a lie for a very long time. I've always believed some of his "mental health issues" are to do with his fear/resentment of being true to himself re his sexuality. I think he's always lived a lie. I think alot of his drinking was to block out his feelings for the opposite sex.

He's had lots of sex with lots of women, producing lots of children, all to prove he's a virile ladies man, but underneath ALL of the bravado I get the feeling that he is living a big fat lie.

His wearing of many masks is I believe a massive metaphor. I suspect that he is VERY VERY conflicted about his sexual feelings.

Will he live the rest of his life living a lie and torturing himself and others? Probably!

It's 2021 and people can be whoever they want to be, the only person who struggles with his sexuality is Mark himself.
True that, notSUBmissive The only point with which I'd disagree is about Mark Adderley having 'had lots of sex with lots of women'. I think that he's actually slept with a very small number of women. Possibly just the three (and these days the missus has to fork out for it). It's just that they get too drunk to engage with contraception. :( Then he shamelessly blurts out teenage boy fantasies, such as a Bond-girl woman in a jumpsuit jumping his bones mid-set when he was 'DeeJaying' (How very Austin Powers. Fnar, fnar.) to bump up the numbers.

Mark Adderley is a walking case study in repression.

• Heart
What does this lazy tit do all day? Can't even get off his arse to do a couple of hours of gardening a day #workaholic 🙃

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Click onto @ misbehaving and you will see when she last posted on tattle. It was on Unpopular Opinions last Wednesday - you will find it from there. - it was quite a long post but, as usual, an MB wonderful post. That forum moves faster than any other and it can be quite nasty and on the Thursday there was a post which basically said posters should only post a couple of lines not a thesis for a degree which I think was a dig at misbehaving. I have looked for it but not had the time but know it was the following day.
Hello all - still reading and still giving them a (n)
Why do people have a problem with long posts when they are good posts? You don't have to read them. I hope @Misbehaving comes back to this thread where she is appreciated.

Watched the 2nd Cornwall vlog in ffwd. What a load of bollocking drivel. Narky and the old bag lady literally talking nonsense and walking around like homeless people with no washing facilities. They make no attempt to even say anything of interest anymore. How do people actually enjoy their content?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The recent Cornwall vlog - Nadia had a face of thunder when they couldn't find the restaurant and looked as if she was about to burst into tears, when they finally found the place she couldn't shove that food down quick enough.

• Haha
The recent Cornwall vlog - Nadia had a face of thunder when they couldn't find the restaurant and looked as if she was about to burst into tears, when they finally found the place she couldn't shove that food down quick enough
Normal people plan and locate where they are going before they set off somewhere. In this day and age there are all kinds of apps to find a place, yet these dipsticks can't find themselves out of a wet paper bag.

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s just as bad.. loves playing the victim but canny out

Anyone subscribing to that channel must be thick in fairness
who gets bloated from a potato waffle? their subs are so weird.
I am wondering if some of their subs will follow Nadia's fasting and possibly take it further . I have no evidence of this as certainly don't interact with any of them or watch comments on lives just a feeling. I know they are a competitive lot wanting to out do each other for Mark and Nadia's attention. Nadia must be aware of this, so maybe I am talking off the top of my hat I hope I am. The waffle thing just made me stop in my tracks though. .

She’s just as bad.. loves playing the victim but canny out

Anyone subscribing to that channel must be thick in fairness
In my defense I had just lost a parent when I started subscribing to their channel and it provided an escape and I found you tube. I soon discovered though that on you tube there were people who had far better channels. I am a loyal person though and it was that and a bit of laziness that kept me subscribed to them for so long. I stopped watching the channel long before I stopped being a member, though. The subs create a toxic, depressive environment in my view and Nadia and Mark actively encourage this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Wednesday. It is so weather has been so weird the past 2 weeks. It was cold last week going into single digits, this week we are in double digits, a max of 14 degrees Celsius. Hope you are all doing well. Title is "Are You a PEOPLE PLEASER, The Turpin Sisters, Sharks in the THAMES & RED PHONE BOXES." Oooh, I can't wait. :rolleyes:

We are in Nadia's walk-in. She said something but the sentence was cut off. Whilst she was waiting for YouTube to download, she was reading the chatter in the chatbox. She gets all gushy over them, how they are all so lovely. "It warms my bloomin' heart, it does." Roll call. Nadia says they have amazing builders, they deserve them as they have gone too long without good ones. :oops: "Can't wait for you to see our bathroom!" Will this be used or is it for show? Mark is at a screening. Nadia has pain and random eyelashes on her elbow. She is off to lunch today. "What should we talk about first?" Sharks-aggressive taupe sharks are living in London's rivers. Grazia's little one has a cold. Mother Earth Nadia tells us about Maddie having a cold so bad, she sucked the snot out of her nose. 🤮 I don't think I will be having breakfast this morning. "Has anyone ever done that with their kid?" Karen asks about the sharks, are they aggressive or just pissed off they aren't in the sea? :p The Thames was declared biologically dead 64 years ago. Have swum in the Thames? Nadia has and does not recommend it. "Who did I interview? Who's that guy who is always doing like ridiculous things like climbing Everest or rowing across the Atlantic? Ben someone, very posh, very lovely, grew up with Harry and Wills? What's his name? Blonde hair. Has a very posh wife." BEN FOGLE! Nadia had an epifanny as Kaye calls it, she berates herself for not remembering people's names, but will give you 25 facts about the person. "What'd ya think of that?" Selective memory. :cautious: I actually Googled and it is called anomic aphasia or dysnomia. Try that out on your family and friends.

Someone told Nads it was emotional intelligence. :rolleyes: The sharks are using the Thames as a nursery. Seahorses, oysters, seals, eels are also found in the Thames. Nadia says we need good news. Nadia mentions working with Thames Water, about putting oil down the sink. There is bad news at the end of this article, but she is not going to tell us. "Am I allowed to editorialize in this way? Yeah, duck it. I'm in my cupboard, I can do what I like." Talk about baby's first words-pandemic and going into the world. Nadia misses smiling at babies and them smiling back. Is she sure they are smiles and not grimaces or looks of terror? :sneaky: Some woman mentioned her baby's first word was mask. Nadia says Kiki's first 2 words when she banged her toe on the door was bleeping hell. Classy. :cautious: She goes on to say it was awful and they laughed they heads off. Of course, this response meant she would say it all the time. Dina took her eldest to a private nursery. The end of the garden of this nursery a train went by and he said "It's a bleeping train!" 😲 Dina was also hungover and probably smelt of booze and as soon as he said that, she picked him up and ran out of there. I am probably repeating myself, but I never heard my parents say anything beyond dammit and taking the Lord's name in vain at home. I certainly didn't hear anything coarse even in public until high school and that was even rare. Golden child's first word? HANDLE. They had the bathroom done and Kiki came home and was astonished the door had a lock on it. Nadia mentions they have grown up without handles, locks or even doors. A word comes to mind...feral. Most chatters say the usual, mummy, daddy, sibling's names. Karen says her kid's first word was ASDA. 🤭 Angela alleges she said a whole sentence "Grandad you did that, because a seagull had tit on your head." 😏 Another says bubble and Nadia gets all verklempt and says how innocent that sounds compared to her fuckin hell.

Nadia witches about her mum not remembering stuff about her childhood. She does say that before she had kids she was hurt by her mother not remembering, but once she kids should understood. That is why baby books were invented, to write this stuff down. Chelsea Girl asks Nads if she is looking forward to the Ultimate Housewives Girls' Trip next week. "What's that Chelsea Girl!?!" Says she is looking forward to her girls' trip with Jane and Kaye to the Cotswolds. How many trips is that now Tattlers? She says she is anxious about going away though. Boo hoo. Talking about how babies says juice "duce in a bobbob." Nads says she will be the type of gran who sits with them and a bobbob forever. Will that bobbob have prosecco in it? I don't know what a CAM is, but a chatter says their child has anxiety and the CAMS said that she overmother him and pander and haven't even met her child. Nadia says Google Young Minds UK. Talk about wait lists. Hold the presses guys! Are you ready for this? Nadia has just announced she is taking the same counselling course as Mark. She is going to start in September! Some swishing sound is going on and Nadia stops. "What is that? Oh, it's just the builder in the upstairs bathroom." :rolleyes:

Downer storytime. Nadia thinks it is important to talk about it. The Turpin Sisters-remember the kids in California being locked away, tied up and barely fed by their creepy ass parents? Two sisters have talked to Diane Sawyer about their ordeal. "Oh my God, I want to cry." 😐 Nadia goes on about how she can't understand how parents can do this to their kids. They were part of that stupid Pentacostal/Quiverful movement, men are their heads of the household, women subservient and they have as many kids as God will allow them. 🤮 Talk about being a neighbour, being suspicious but doing nothing. Nadia says she is going to write to the girls. Yeah right. Parents got life in prison.

Nostalgia. Britain acts to save red telephone boxes. "I love them." What are your memories of red phone boxes. I remember them stinking of piss. 😡Faith says a house near her has one in their driveway. Nadia talks about them being emblems of Britain "policemen with no guns and thingy hats." 🤣 Apparently the plan is for people in distress to access the phone through them. Someone suggests a defibrillator in them. Nadia asks if we can remember which vlog they saw a defibrillator in a phone box. Jean says they don't take up much room. Velvet Vicki isn't seeing a banner for being a member for 2 years. 😒 Tina says to abandon the nostalgia as they stunk of wee and were vandalized. Nadia talks about phoning the boyfriend and wait for them to call you back, wait for the beep, beep, beep, ringing the operator and asking them to reverse the charges. Nadia says how she loves her mum, but she isn't a cuddly mum, but remembers calling her and reversing the charges and her mum would say "Oh yes!"straight away, knowing it was Nadia and being worried. "Is that a real sad duck thing to say?" Sarah Jane says she is no longer a member, because she blocked the payment wondering why YouTube was taken money from her account and now she can't rejoin because of the block. Nadia says it is 37p a week or 47p. :rolleyes: Members area plug and Nadia is going to get Mark to roll sushi. "It's an absolute bargain."

When do we get to see the new bathroom? In the next 2 weeks, but don't hold your breath. Nadia says Mark is working hard on the vlogs and EDITING, she is worried about him.. "His sleep has gone terrible, he's getting 4 or 5 hours a night maximum!" CAN YOU PLEASE HIT THE LIKE BUTTON? HIT THE THUMBS UP JUST UNDERNEATH ME. ANYWAY MY DARLINGS, MY SWEETHEARTS, MY LOVELIES, MY ANGELS, MY CHICKEN PUFF POO-POOS, BUM BUMS, 😧 THANK YOU FOR SPENDING THIS HALF HOUR WITH ME. I AM OFF TO DO YOGA WITH RACHEL NOW. CAN YOU HIT THE LIKE BUTTON, ONLY 89!?! THAT'S TERRIBLE. DID MARK PUT UP MY TASTY TOASTY SANDWICH PIZZA? ANOTHER FUCKED UP TOASTIE? 🤦‍♀️ IT'S REALLY DELICIOUS AND YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT! I TELL YOU WHAT, I AM ON FIRE WITH MY TOASTED SANDWICHES. LOVE YOU LOTS, GOT TO CHECK THE BUILDERS ARE ALL ALRIGHT AND DO MY YOGA LESSON AAAAAAAAAAND I'VE GOT A LOT OF BITS AND PIECES I'VE GOT TO DO BEFORE I LEAVE. HOPEFULLY WHEN I COME BACK THE PAINTING WILL BE FINISHED...I'M REALLY NERVOUS, I THINK I GOT THE COLOUR WRONG AND MARK WAS LIKE "I DON'T CARE, I CAN SIT IN A BATH IN A BLACK ROOM." I thought you were going? 😖 AND THEN KIKI WAS LIKE, "OH, I DON'T KNOW, JUST HAVE THE BLUE ONE" AND THEN I'M GOING TO CHOOSE THE COLOUR AND EVERYONE IS GONNA GO "OH NO, I DON'T LIKE THE COLOUR." ANYWAY, I LOVE YOU AND I WILL SEE YOU VERY SOON. BIG KISSES EVERYONE, DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND HIT THE NOTIFICATION BELL SO YOU ARE ALWAYS KNOW WE ARE HERE, BYE GUYS! For someone who has to go somewhere and do things, she don't half hang about. Laters! 😩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I didnt know they were having a bathroom make over, wonder if its been sponsored
as am sure Manky will be in bits at the thought of money being paid to mae things nicer
he could live in a hove and filth all this life

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you @Eye_Spy !
So, I think this is the same noise that annoys the hell out of me too… it’s what he does when he’s laughing. Doesn’t he realise how stupid it sounds?!
He's not bothered how stupid he sounds or how ridiculous he looks. In his tiny little head he thinks he's hilarious entertaining a bunch of people mostly of low intelligence who would laugh at anything and tell him how wonderful he is and at the same time by acting like a complete idiotic loser he is taking money off them. He won't change.

The recent Cornwall vlog - Nadia had a face of thunder when they couldn't find the restaurant and looked as if she was about to burst into tears, when they finally found the place she couldn't shove that food down quick enough.
She loves strutting around on a crowded street waiting for people to recognise her, quite funny that mostly nobody takes any notice. They are probably too busy looking at the old bag lady following behind.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Nadia says Kiki's first 2 words when she banged her toe on the door was bleeping hell. Classy. :cautious: She goes on to say it was awful and they laughed they heads off. Of course, this response meant she would say it all the time. Dina took her eldest to a private nursery. The end of the garden of this nursery a train went by and he said "It's a bleeping train!" 😲 Dina was also hungover and probably smelt of booze and as soon as he said that, she picked him up and ran out of there.
I find this absolutely disgusting.
Yes, quite often when you hurt yourself, many adults do use choice words. I know I do. But when children are around you just don’t.
My 19 year old hasn’t heard me swear - he often laughs at me now because I will still say something silly instead of swearing in front of him. It’s become habit and I see no reason to suddenly change just because he’s 19.
It’s not right to swear around children in my opinion, and there’s no excuse for it.
The fact that Nadia doesn’t see it as problem, and actually finds it funny speaks volumes.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.