Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Wednesday. It is so weather has been so weird the past 2 weeks. It was cold last week going into single digits, this week we are in double digits, a max of 14 degrees Celsius. Hope you are all doing well. Title is "Are You a PEOPLE PLEASER, The Turpin Sisters, Sharks in the THAMES & RED PHONE BOXES." Oooh, I can't wait. :rolleyes:

We are in Nadia's walk-in. She said something but the sentence was cut off. Whilst she was waiting for YouTube to download, she was reading the chatter in the chatbox. She gets all gushy over them, how they are all so lovely. "It warms my bloomin' heart, it does." Roll call. Nadia says they have amazing builders, they deserve them as they have gone too long without good ones. :oops: "Can't wait for you to see our bathroom!" Will this be used or is it for show? Mark is at a screening. Nadia has pain and random eyelashes on her elbow. She is off to lunch today. "What should we talk about first?" Sharks-aggressive taupe sharks are living in London's rivers. Grazia's little one has a cold. Mother Earth Nadia tells us about Maddie having a cold so bad, she sucked the snot out of her nose. 🤮 I don't think I will be having breakfast this morning. "Has anyone ever done that with their kid?" Karen asks about the sharks, are they aggressive or just pissed off they aren't in the sea? :p The Thames was declared biologically dead 64 years ago. Have swum in the Thames? Nadia has and does not recommend it. "Who did I interview? Who's that guy who is always doing like ridiculous things like climbing Everest or rowing across the Atlantic? Ben someone, very posh, very lovely, grew up with Harry and Wills? What's his name? Blonde hair. Has a very posh wife." BEN FOGLE! Nadia had an epifanny as Kaye calls it, she berates herself for not remembering people's names, but will give you 25 facts about the person. "What'd ya think of that?" Selective memory. :cautious: I actually Googled and it is called anomic aphasia or dysnomia. Try that out on your family and friends.

Someone told Nads it was emotional intelligence. :rolleyes: The sharks are using the Thames as a nursery. Seahorses, oysters, seals, eels are also found in the Thames. Nadia says we need good news. Nadia mentions working with Thames Water, about putting oil down the sink. There is bad news at the end of this article, but she is not going to tell us. "Am I allowed to editorialize in this way? Yeah, duck it. I'm in my cupboard, I can do what I like." Talk about baby's first words-pandemic and going into the world. Nadia misses smiling at babies and them smiling back. Is she sure they are smiles and not grimaces or looks of terror? :sneaky: Some woman mentioned her baby's first word was mask. Nadia says Kiki's first 2 words when she banged her toe on the door was bleeping hell. Classy. :cautious: She goes on to say it was awful and they laughed they heads off. Of course, this response meant she would say it all the time. Dina took her eldest to a private nursery. The end of the garden of this nursery a train went by and he said "It's a bleeping train!" 😲 Dina was also hungover and probably smelt of booze and as soon as he said that, she picked him up and ran out of there. I am probably repeating myself, but I never heard my parents say anything beyond dammit and taking the Lord's name in vain at home. I certainly didn't hear anything coarse even in public until high school and that was even rare. Golden child's first word? HANDLE. They had the bathroom done and Kiki came home and was astonished the door had a lock on it. Nadia mentions they have grown up without handles, locks or even doors. A word comes to mind...feral. Most chatters say the usual, mummy, daddy, sibling's names. Karen says her kid's first word was ASDA. 🤭 Angela alleges she said a whole sentence "Grandad you did that, because a seagull had tit on your head." 😏 Another says bubble and Nadia gets all verklempt and says how innocent that sounds compared to her fuckin hell.

Nadia witches about her mum not remembering stuff about her childhood. She does say that before she had kids she was hurt by her mother not remembering, but once she kids should understood. That is why baby books were invented, to write this stuff down. Chelsea Girl asks Nads if she is looking forward to the Ultimate Housewives Girls' Trip next week. "What's that Chelsea Girl!?!" Says she is looking forward to her girls' trip with Jane and Kaye to the Cotswolds. How many trips is that now Tattlers? She says she is anxious about going away though. Boo hoo. Talking about how babies says juice "duce in a bobbob." Nads says she will be the type of gran who sits with them and a bobbob forever. Will that bobbob have prosecco in it? I don't know what a CAM is, but a chatter says their child has anxiety and the CAMS said that she overmother him and pander and haven't even met her child. Nadia says Google Young Minds UK. Talk about wait lists. Hold the presses guys! Are you ready for this? Nadia has just announced she is taking the same counselling course as Mark. She is going to start in September! Some swishing sound is going on and Nadia stops. "What is that? Oh, it's just the builder in the upstairs bathroom." :rolleyes:

Downer storytime. Nadia thinks it is important to talk about it. The Turpin Sisters-remember the kids in California being locked away, tied up and barely fed by their creepy ass parents? Two sisters have talked to Diane Sawyer about their ordeal. "Oh my God, I want to cry." 😐 Nadia goes on about how she can't understand how parents can do this to their kids. They were part of that stupid Pentacostal/Quiverful movement, men are their heads of the household, women subservient and they have as many kids as God will allow them. 🤮Talk about being a neighbour, being suspicious but doing nothing. Nadia says she is going to write to the girls. Yeah right. Parents got life in prison.

Nostalgia. Britain acts to save red telephone boxes. "I love them." What are your memories of red phone boxes. I remember them stinking of piss. 😡Faith says a house near her has one in their driveway. Nadia talks about them being emblems of Britain "policemen with no guns and thingy hats." 🤣 Apparently the plan is for people in distress to access the phone through them. Someone suggests a defibrillator in them. Nadia asks if we can remember which vlog they saw a defibrillator in a phone box. Jean says they don't take up much room. Velvet Vicki isn't seeing a banner for being a member for 2 years. 😒 Tina says to abandon the nostalgia as they stunk of wee and were vandalized. Nadia talks about phoning the boyfriend and wait for them to call you back, wait for the beep, beep, beep, ringing the operator and asking them to reverse the charges. Nadia says how she loves her mum, but she isn't a cuddly mum, but remembers calling her and reversing the charges and her mum would say "Oh yes!"straight away, knowing it was Nadia and being worried. "Is that a real sad duck thing to say?" Sarah Jane says she is no longer a member, because she blocked the payment wondering why YouTube was taken money from her account and now she can't rejoin because of the block. Nadia says it is 37p a week or 47p. :rolleyes: Members area plug and Nadia is going to get Mark to roll sushi. "It's an absolute bargain."

When do we get to see the new bathroom? In the next 2 weeks, but don't hold your breath. Nadia says Mark is working hard on the vlogs and EDITING, she is worried about him.. "His sleep has gone terrible, he's getting 4 or 5 hours a night maximum!" CAN YOU PLEASE HIT THE LIKE BUTTON? HIT THE THUMBS UP JUST UNDERNEATH ME. ANYWAY MY DARLINGS, MY SWEETHEARTS, MY LOVELIES, MY ANGELS, MY CHICKEN PUFF POO-POOS, BUM BUMS, 😧 THANK YOU FOR SPENDING THIS HALF HOUR WITH ME. I AM OFF TO DO YOGA WITH RACHEL NOW. CAN YOU HIT THE LIKE BUTTON, ONLY 89!?! THAT'S TERRIBLE. DID MARK PUT UP MY TASTY TOASTY SANDWICH PIZZA? ANOTHER FUCKED UP TOASTIE? 🤦‍♀️IT'S REALLY DELICIOUS AND YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT! I TELL YOU WHAT, I AM ON FIRE WITH MY TOASTED SANDWICHES. LOVE YOU LOTS, GOT TO CHECK THE BUILDERS ARE ALL ALRIGHT AND DO MY YOGA LESSON AAAAAAAAAAND I'VE GOT A LOT OF BITS AND PIECES I'VE GOT TO DO BEFORE I LEAVE. HOPEFULLY WHEN I COME BACK THE PAINTING WILL BE FINISHED...I'M REALLY NERVOUS, I THINK I GOT THE COLOUR WRONG AND MARK WAS LIKE "I DON'T CARE, I CAN SIT IN A BATH IN A BLACK ROOM." I thought you were going? 😖 AND THEN KIKI WAS LIKE, "OH, I DON'T KNOW, JUST HAVE THE BLUE ONE" AND THEN I'M GOING TO CHOOSE THE COLOUR AND EVERYONE IS GONNA GO "OH NO, I DON'T LIKE THE COLOUR." ANYWAY, I LOVE YOU AND I WILL SEE YOU VERY SOON. BIG KISSES EVERYONE, DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND HIT THE NOTIFICATION BELL SO YOU ARE ALWAYS KNOW WE ARE HERE, BYE GUYS! For someone who has to go somewhere and do things, she don't half hang about. Laters! 😩

CAMHS is child and adolescent mental health service. Waiting lists are 12-18 months. Usually for children and teens displaying signs of adhd, autism, ocd, poor mental health and behavioural issues.
Assessments are long and in depth!
Imagine going through months of that to find out it's your parenting causing the problems

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
In my defense I had just lost a parent when I started subscribing to their channel and it provided an escape and I found you tube. I soon discovered though that on you tube there were people who had far better channels. I am a loyal person though and it was that and a bit of laziness that kept me subscribed to them for so long. I stopped watching the channel long before I stopped being a member, though. The subs create a toxic, depressive environment in my view and Nadia and Mark actively encourage this.
I'm so sorry for your loss. We have all watched them for varying lengths of time, but in the end the penny does drop and you realise just what manipulative, quite frankly dangerous people these two are.

Unbelievable!!!!! 😡
She can't manage yoga for a month, so hasn't got a hope in hell of completing a bleedin' course. Bullshitting feckwit!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I find this absolutely disgusting.
Yes, quite often when you hurt yourself, many adults do use choice words. I know I do. But when children are around you just don’t.
My 19 year old hasn’t heard me swear - he often laughs at me now because I will still say something silly instead of swearing in front of him. It’s become habit and I see no reason to suddenly change just because he’s 19.
It’s not right to swear around children in my opinion, and there’s no excuse for it.
The fact that Nadia doesn’t see it as problem, and actually finds it funny speaks volumes.
I agree with you. Using swear words in front of kids is the worst thing because once they hear it they will repeat it. I've never been a swearer until I came across the Adderleys they make me swear on Tattle but I think nitty has the most foul mouth for a woman, her bad language is disgusting it's no wonder her kids swear so much. I heard her say bloody f...ing Christ the other day, so offensive to a lot of people.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Counselling course?
I’d pay into a go fund me for their own children and pets to have counselling for the rearing they’ve had with those two, constant arguing, bickering displaying their huge egos to the detriment of others
Charity begins at home and if they can’t see their need for help then how can they help anyone else?

New thread suggestion
The itchy and scratchy show on repeat,
You’ve seen it all before and nothing is neat…..🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Unbelievable!!!!! 😡
Oh, I can well believe it. The fact that their screening process allowed Mark Adderley through, suggests to me this course provider is all about taking the money and no responsibility. i.e. They are happy take the fee for him Zooming towards a redundant qualification, knowing that no actual setting with vulnerable people in it will allow him to practise his practice for sufficient hours to convert this into a meaningful working qualification. To put it another way, to become fully qualified Mark Adderley will have to spend hundreds of hours successfully interacting with other people and digesting feedback on his progress with this. Neither of these scenarios has ever quite worked out for him before, for reasons tattlers can fully appreciate. I have also seen this phenomena with some initial teacher training providers and, in my opinion, it's immoral. :mad:

Thankfully, Nadia's preferred recommended therapists for the trolls, The Samaritans, rightly hold their volunteers to a higher standard. They threw her application form in the bin, after all. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There are many , many you tube channels with people who are not celebrities and they do not have an optional pay to view service! Where it's for members only! These 2 people do not need to charge they have enough money and also their you tube channel creates enough income without this 47 pence a week as Nadia tells everyone this morning what a bargain it is and subscribe to it , well, yes she will say that as she is the one who is wraking all the money in!
Then poor Mark who works so hard ! Pardon but builders work hard, factory workers , nurses, doctors, shopworkers,chefs , well everyone really! Poor mark I'm sorry but yes he works on his you tube but that is not to be given a poor mark quote!
Then its come on hit the like button , over and over and over again! Well we all know you earn more with more likes! It's all about the money .
I subscribe to so many celebritie channels and none charge for extra content!
I actually think it's very mean as many who adore these 2 can not afford it , they say only 47p but I feel that is totally rubbing it in their subs faces as it might only be 47p to them 2 who are extremely well off ! But to many especially in the present situation it is a meal! You know wouldn't it of been kind after the past 2 years where many of their subs have struggled and still do that they said we are going to not charge for a year so every one can view the other stuff! And they get so much gifted , why not donate that gifted stuff !
But know because they need gifted as they have so many luxury holidays and eat in fancy restaurants and then show everyone who can I'll afford a week in Blackpool!
It boils my blood that they charge, I really do think you tube should have some sort of thing where if you have earnings that are high out side if you tube you can not charge to view ! Its just greed and I hate greed .
Nadia is again going away for the weekend at what cost ? She will be spending loads . Honestly I'm not saying that they should not enjoy their lives and they can spend their money any way they like ! But please have some consideration for their subs and think how they may be living and please stop with THE ONLY 49 Pence because it is very unfair and I go for one could never take that if my life was as blessed as there life. So I'm sorry but I conclude it is about making money and getting free stuff ! Then they say they give back now and it's the best channel on you tube. They give a cinema ticket but that will go on their expenses and after all it's a very little thing considering what they earn.
It's a business and that's the last word it's all about money nothing else just money !

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Really worried about @Misbehaving now. Hope you're OK.
Is for Mangy and Nitty..... Please feck off and give the world a break.
Thanks for thinking of me 🥰 @Bulls**t detector don't worry I'm fine (y).
Thing's were just getting a bit intense for me so I decided to take a bit of a breather?
It seems as if I'm not very objective and quite a sensitive person who sometimes struggles to regulate their responses and emotions?
Plus I have a bit of an addictive personality and recently I have been wondering if being on line is having a good effect on my mental health?

I just think I need to find and regain my balance again? I wrote a rather intense post when I was pre menstrual and I later kind of kicked myself for taking myself or other people's opinions that seriously? I don't want to antagonise others or the mods on here? So I thought it best to put down the phone and try and regulate myself and my hormones and finally do some yoga and meditation and deal with all my personal things that I had been putting off?
Sorry if this is all a bit OTT but yeah I need to look after myself and learn not to care what other people think and try to build up my own self confidence a bit?
Thanks for caring I appreciate it but I found myself becoming a bit of a drama queen (unintentionally) and maybe a bit of a bore? (Also unintentionally :p) So I don't want to get on people's nerves or always chronically over share?
I think you'll understand 🙂?
Thanks for everything ❤ and I hope you and all the other intelligent and decent and funny people on here are fine as well. Love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Thing's were just getting a bit intense for me so I decided to take a bit of a breather?
It seems as if I'm not very objective and quite a sensitive person who sometimes struggles to regulate their responses and emotions?
Plus I have a bit of an addictive personality and recently I have been wondering if being on line is having a good effect on my mental health?

I just think I need to find and regain my balance again? I wrote a rather intense post when I was pre menstrual and I later kind of kicked myself for taking myself or other people's opinions that seriously? I don't want to antagonise others or the mods on here? So I thought it best to put down the phone and try and regulate myself and my hormones and finally do some yoga and meditation and deal with all my personal things that I had been putting off?
Sorry if this is all a bit OTT but yeah I need to look after myself and learn not to care what other people think and try to build up my own self confidence a bit?
Thanks for caring I appreciate it but I found myself becoming a bit of a drama queen (unintentionally) and maybe a bit of a bore? (Also unintentionally :p) So I don't want to get on people's nerves or always chronically over share?
Thanks for everything ❤ and I hope you and all the other intelligent and decent and funny people on here are fine as well. Love ❤
Take care @Misbehaving 💕
You’re far from a bore - your comments have been greatly missed, and I know we’d all love to hear from you more regularly again but please do put yourself first and take care of you.
Just make sure you pop your head in from time to time when you feel like it☺

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why do people have a problem with long posts when they are good posts? You don't have to read them. I hope @Misbehaving comes back to this thread where she is appreciated.

Watched the 2nd Cornwall vlog in ffwd. What a load of bollocking drivel. Narky and the old bag lady literally talking nonsense and walking around like homeless people with no washing facilities. They make no attempt to even say anything of interest anymore. How do people actually enjoy their content?
What's the Unpopular Opinions Forum please never seen that ?

Reactions: 4
Take care @Misbehaving 💕
You’re far from a bore - your comments have been greatly missed, and I know we’d all love to hear from you more regularly again but please do put yourself first and take care of you.
Just make sure you pop your head in from time to time when you feel like it☺
Absolutely! For me personally, your insightful posts are a good balance for my short, often expletive filled posts and i enjoy reading them. Look after yourself. x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I will only ever subscribe to non celebs, celebrities who have found youtube and instagram have become even more egotistical and greedy. I can check in and out of their content without subscribing or liking. I used to watch Saira Khan and Lisa Snowdon but my goodness even those two have become unbearable to watch now, jumping on the freebies and flogging new fads/products they suddenly love because they're being paid to love it. As long as the public keep subscribing and liking these z-list celebs will keep taking. I used to quite like Nadia but she's lost that authenticity now, the greeds got the better of her as well as Mark controlling her content. She also over exposes herself on Instagram, anyone who is posting a random insta story every other hour is missing something in their life and probably isn't very busy work wise.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nearly choked on me glass of rozaay when Nittia explained that her hard grifting hot hubby has gone to a 'screening' today... er you mean sweetie, love-you-like-jelly-tots he's gone to the flicks 🤣

• Haha
Nearly choked on me glass of rozaay when Nittia explained that her hard grifting hot hubby has gone to a 'screening' today... er you mean sweetie, love-you-like-jelly-tots he's gone to the flicks 🤣
I know, anyone would think that he's some big cheese in the film world, instead of a work-shy tosser who takes his mother to Cineworld once in a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Screening?! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Oh, so that's what she's calling it now? After all, for the last few years Mark Adderley has been framing his afternoons hiding in the cinema on the wife's dollar as home schooling education.

1636565410359.png

(By the way, Mark Adderley once met a Yeti in a lift whilst filming for National Geographic round the back of that mountain. Just saying. :sneaky:)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What's the Unpopular Opinions Forum please never seen that ?
Just search it. Its a fast moving thread on tattle.

I don't find you a drama queen or a bore. Keep posting. I love reading your posts. Take care. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Really top of the gross-me-out list with Nittia: the fake laugh...like does she think we are all so thick we can't see straight through it?
No.2 (in more ways than 1🤣) when she's lost a bit of weight we are treated to bare arms, cleavage and a 'juicy' 56 yr old arse 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.