Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really only 97? 😳
If everyone of those views is a paying customer. Is it really worth the effort for 200 quid a month? The filming (badly), the editing (badly), the Lisa loves, the newspapers reviews, intrusion for fathers musing. It must be worth their while, £200 wouldn't tie me like that.

It has 24k views. I think you saw the likes which was 97
Ahhh that's more like it. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
They are just clarifying what you get for your membership . I wonder why,? could it be because there are less now joining or even cancelling.. The subs are off course saying what a good deal it is. By the way it's a whine o'clock today..
How condescending was the post to say they weren't doing coffee moaning (again)!
Talks to everyone like they're thick and hes the only one with a brain 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I think they made this public for a while because I have seen some of this one and I've never been a member - making it public would account for the 24k views.

Reactions: 12
A big argument over her crush on someone. Seriously isn't she a bit old for having crushes I thought that was a kid's thing, He has lots of man crushes pretty obvious he prefers men to women. What an immature and silly pair of cretins.
i always wondered if he struggled with his sexuality as he has mentioned that he was unsure when he was a teenager if he preferred boys to girls, its odd though as he doesnt seem to like men (or women) - does he like anyone?
Its all about the sex for him - sex wihtout feeling
o

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I think they made this public for a while because I have seen some of this one and I've never been a member - making it public would account for the 24k views.
yeah i recognise that pineapple upside down cake... although like other things she could be making it for the millionth time.

i always wondered if he struggled with his sexuality as he has mentioned that he was unsure when he was a teenager if he preferred boys to girls, its odd though as he doesnt seem to like men (or women) - does he like anyone?
o
There was one vlog where he was describing how fit lee peart was and, let's just say, I think he was having a sexual response.

People who are often that manic- in such a contrived/non bi-polar manner- are doing it deliberately to create white noise, and cover something up, or they don't want peoplet to perceive something about themselves, or think they can stop someone perceiving something about themselves which they themselves are unfcomfortable with. So it wouldn't surprise me at all if he has unresolved homosexual feelings.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Re Cornwall Pt 2 Vlog

FFS why don't they buy Di a nice set of new comfy clothing and a decent hat or shawl. She constantly looks like a grimy bag lady who needs a good wash. Once again, I would be mortified if any of my family were walking about looking like that, especially as most people will know who Nadia is. Surely, they could afford to have a few outfits to change into even if they were from Primark. She has been wearing those grey joggers since she first appeared on their vlogs. I notice Mark never washed after his work out then, his hair is still thick with sweat and grease........ no change there! Disgraceful lot, they just have no pride in themselves.
She’s just as bad.. loves playing the victim but canny out

How condescending was the post to say they weren't doing coffee moaning (again)!
Talks to everyone like they're thick and hes the only one with a brain 🤬
Anyone subscribing to that channel must be thick in fairness

• Haha
Reactions: 13
o
I have also always wondered about his sexuality, his need to overshare ex GF's and sex life and excessive hand gestures (without any prejudice whatsoever!)

Indeed did not see the views! So it’s even worse then! Out of 24k views only 97 likes 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The ‘on the buses’ noise, is like saying the word ‘huh’, but while breathing sharply inwards. It’s a weird noise, it can’t be accidental but then why do it on purpose as it’s very unattractive. In the sitcom it was literally used as a ‘funny noise’ of a character who was not supposed to be likeable or attractive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Live in 33 mins 😏 subs chatting for the past hour 🤣 Julie is bloated due to a potato waffle😏 damn them with their whine o clocks we are missing out on @bitterntwisted ‘s great entertainment🥲

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Live in 33 mins 😏 subs chatting for the past hour 🤣 Julie is bloated due to a potato waffle😏 damn them with their whine o clocks we are missing out on @bitterntwisted ‘s great entertainement🥲
It's crazy, they have nothing but contempt for their subs. I mean, what could they possibly be doing- Mark doesn't work and doesn't even help around the house- It's too dark for gardening.
The subs waiting all that time, sheesh! All to hear 'hello Mary, hello Bob, hello, Sally....🎵 Happy birthday to you 🎼 ( over and over Marge Simpson style) 🤣 omg poor sad subs must have a miserable life!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
They really have commitment issues😡 live delayed another 15 mins 😡 imagine postponing your prof meetings every day and/or turning up late 👎👎👎

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
I think he will transition in the future
Maybe into a version of Nanny Di/Namny Thelma
Bruce Jenner style
Watch this space

• Haha
  • Heart
They really have commitment issues😡 live delayed another 15 mins 😡 imagine postponing your prof meetings every day and/or turning up late 👎👎👎
They're probably having a blazing row, of course one that miraculously doesn't upset the girls 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
She is constantly itching/scratching now 🤮 Fleas or mange?

Oh dear, that didn’t go well. Just know they are having a massive row now 😂

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What a carry on. She's pissed again, scratching all the time, fighting and arguing and they think this is entertaining. They are both pathetic and she calls the 18 year old bimbo daughter gorgeous, divine, heavenly why did I just waste 10 minutes of my life watching these filthy pigs.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.