Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ffwd through this half an hour of tripe. What stood out for me is how they said hello to a 7 Yr old and a 9 Yr old and then Nitty says that Mark Zuckerberg is calling us stupid f**King Ba***rds. What a wonderful FAMILY channel. Just because they love to F and blind I front of their children doesn't mean that other people allow that sort of language in front of theirs. They need to stop advertising themselves as a "family" channel.
Tufty is not happy

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good grief! She's an very nearly 19 year old. Drinking in parks yet behaving like that online. Yes her mother is as bad online, blah blah blah but does she shows no ambition, little talent and damn all motivation. The bedroom looks like a scene out of Trainspotting. 19 on her birthday and as immature as a 6 year old. Hope their youngest gets an education and a ticket out of that tit hole.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Good grief! She's an very nearly 19 year old. Drinking in parks yet behaving like that online. Yes her mother is as bad online, blah blah blah but does she shows no ambition, little talent and damn all motivation. The bedroom looks like a scene out of Trainspotting. 19 on her birthday and as immature as a 6 year old. Hope their youngest gets an education and a ticket out of that tit hole.
Her social media betrays the person she pretends to be to her parents. She plays up to the 'funny, clever, talented strong feminist' label her parents have given her- not a label she's earned, it's wishful thinking on their part.
I feel sorry for her, her chaotic unstructured home life has created this. It's what you often see in teens who are ignored & neglected. I say teens but I had a baby at 19 and had to grow up pretty quickly!! I wouldn't have been ordering sexy French maid outfits off Amazon 😬
If she was a worldly wise as she pretends to be she'd know that things like this will stay forever, and one day, if she does make it big it'll be dug up and plastered everywhere.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
When Mark posts his daily pity posts I just think what a waste of a life, droning on and on about drink. He's allowed his past to define his future. I get the sense he holds everyone around him to ransom...If you upset me I might turn to drink again.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
So today they've told their submissives that their dogs have mange!!!

Those poor poor dogs!!! They live in an absolute sh*t tip indoors and their garden is a rat infested hell hole... They don't stand a chance living with the filthy Sawalha-Adderleys 😡

Least now we know why nadia itches all the time, as mange is contagious...

Wonder if the sidebar of shame will print "Nadia Sawalha has Mange" 😂😂 😂
And so has she with her baldness and itching she probably gave it to them dirty mare.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Do you think this Mange (that QI 150 nearly phd Manky diagnosed before the vet) has anything to do with Nitty & Manky’s “sicknesses” of lately and her absence from LW ?🤔🤔🤔
Contagious and in hiding??? All very hush hush until this morning ! Can’t put anything past these 2 liars! Their level of hygiene seems to be catching up with them finally … poor dogs☹

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Someone get feminist Moody a job! She's got way too much time on her hands.
so sexy..........filmed in a house with scabies/the mange whatever.....

Do you think this Mange (that QI 150 nearly phd Manky diagnosed before the vet) has anything to do with Nitty & Manky’s “sicknesses” of lately and her absence from LW ?🤔🤔🤔
Contagious and in hiding??? All very hush hush until this morning ! Can’t put anything past these 2 liars! Their level of hygiene seems to be catching up with them finally … poor dogs☹
mange has two types- one of is actually scabies... so quite possibly.

• Sick
fingers crossed nadia didn't pass scabies/the mange onto stacey solomon's newborn baby girl then...

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
If scabby had been in LW today she wouldn’t have needed to dress up..looking like a witch comes naturally to her😆

• Haha
Bet nurse ratched's been treating those dogs with her stupid homeopathic suitcase for it too........before finally taking them to the vets. That suitcase of bullshit waters isn't going to do anything for anything..... but esp not a parasitic infection.

she's got an intermittent washing fasting live coming up....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Poor wee dogs treated like dirt
Then they complain about the vet bills that come in because of their complete negligence
The wee things need rehomed to a cleaner more attentive environment
Plus him going about screeching like a nutter and her roaring would leave them distressed

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.