Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Applause applause 👏👏👏👏 Manky has found some content for his future vlog we will probably see in 6 months time after a full time editing session! He is nearly wetting himself with excitement ! Waouw can’t wait for the entertainement 🤣🤣🤣
Timestamp 18.25 and event a minute or two before.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The ghoul Nittia has had to stop taking the piss out of her father by imitating his accent (because nasty people said it was racist boo hoo) so now gets him to repeat phrases after her as though he is a performing parrot.
Her free loading husband edits this month's old tit under the heading 'fun with her dad' 🤮
If she were my daughter I'd show her the door toot bloody sweet 🐦🚪🤣
Timestamp 35:24

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
The ghoul Nittia has had to stop taking the piss out of her father by imitating his accent (because nasty people said it was racist boo hoo) so now gets him to repeat phrases after her as though he is a performing parrot.
Her free loading husband edits this month's old tit under the heading 'fun with her dad' 🤮
Why does Mark think people want to waste their time watching his dogs walking around the filthy kitchen....every....single...vlog. :sleep::sleep::sleep:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why does Mark think people want to waste their time watching his dogs walking around the filthy kitchen....every....single...vlog. :sleep::sleep::sleep:
More padding, just like the slo mo reaction repeaters he puts throughout. It's so lazy. He spreads dull content across multiple vlogs padded out with shite that you get to see 2 months later just in time to be completely irrelevant. It's really shows contempt for his audience. They only seem to focus when they have something to advertise or when they're begging for freebies.
I follow many YouTubers who have children and full time jobs that put out better content!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I've always thought he's having a laugh at the subs expense... We all know the youtube channel is a tax exemption con...

I always think he's laughing his head off by patronising the subs by vlogging them walking their dogs, something millions of people do several times a day... What I don't understand is why the subs haven't cottoned onto it??? 🤔

Do the subs genuinely think that's all they deserve? Vlogs of the gruesome twosome walking their animals and picking up their excrement? 🤔

I often think Mark plays stupid mind games with the subs, like when he plays vlogs months out of date or when he vlogs his sh*t tip of a garden or when he uses his channel to moan and be miserable right in their face. He's doing it because he can and because the subs accept it and pay him money for the privilege!

I have to hope that one day the subs will wake up and realise Mr Manipulator is probably laughing at their expense... We have all moved away from the channel, here's hoping the subs do too 🤞

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
So where do I start??? Kiki heard her mother say she’s used to go to various support groups so decided to try something in exasperation I expect. Give him his due, once Mark heard a bang and realised it was Kiki he was straight up off his back side… Nadia not so fast but upon remembering she’s LIVE she decides she had better look interested so screams Kiki..

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So how many times have we seen Ked Dodd air-drying????? More great content yet again 🤮
Timestamp 17.00

I have been meaning to post this for ages as it fascinates me .. but I have just kept checking to be sure! I have never seen eyes as empty as Nitty’s ! So void, “fuyant” in French presumably shifty? Just 2 black/dark brown pins with no warmth whatsoever. Eyes mean a lot to me and help me judge a character.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So how many times have we seen Ked Dodd air-drying????? More great content yet again 🤮
Timestamp 17.00

I have been meaning to post this for ages as it fascinates me .. but I have just kept checking to be sure! I have never seen eyes as empty as Nitty’s ! So void, “fuyant” in French presumably shifty? Just 2 black/dark brown pins with no warmth whatsoever. Eyes mean a lot to me and help me judge a character.
I'd love to meet her in real life to see if there is anyone behind her eyes. i doubt there is.(i.e. i have thought the same as you before)

Reactions: 8
So where do I start??? Kiki heard her mother say she’s used to go to various support groups so decided to try something in exasperation I expect. Give him his due, once Mark heard a bang and realised it was Kiki he was straight up off his back side… Nadia not so fast but upon remembering she’s LIVE she decides she had better look interested so screams Kiki..
Nadia the self proclaimed Earth Mother who keeps her cubs close to her chest. I don't think i have ever seen anyone so disinterested in parenting as her. Fake as feck, as per bleedin' usual.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Nadia the self proclaimed Earth Mother who keeps her cubs close to her chest. I don't think i have ever seen anyone so disinterested in parenting as her. Fake as feck, as per bleedin' usual.
I do absolutely agree sadly.

I feel that Mark is a more caring parent but I can’t go further than that. He was definitely up and checking on Kiki today.

Also, I don’t believe for one moment that the surgery had her mothers notes out and accidentally did a cholesterol test on her.

Reactions: 16
Lots of people on here mentioned that he is in-fact a dry drunk
That seems to be the case
Imagine having the luxury of the AA and not using it correctly, probably thinks he is better than the rest
On another point does he eat all that alcohol laden food she churns out to keep him in the house?
As was mentioned here earlier she likes to keep him under lock and key
God forbid he’d head down the local gin joint in his Russian hat and tight tight t’s the young ladies would need smelling salts …..

17 years of torturing those around him..

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Watching the latest vlog, it is pretty jarring when Nadia goes over to Lisa's place and it is so pristine and tidy compared to their doss-house. :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Mark loves to spend his sober birthdays in the pub! 🤔🙄

So the man who's training to be an addiction counsellor proves yet again why he is a million miles away from being ready to counsel others...

Firstly because he's not engaged in any meaningful therapy recently himself, secondly because he needs to surround himself with alcohol despite purporting to be an alcoholic and thirdly because he NEVER SHUTS UP TALKING ABOUT ALCOHOL??? 🤔

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Mark says "Tell us what you think."

fjhbLG-JabUR8FzEXgCTIxCw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

heyyitsmealex
3 hours ago (edited)
The only person wearing a ‘wig’ was Leto ( Gaga most likely had extensions because she did color her hair like that for the movie and those are the hairstyles people wore back then ), and his transformation is impeccable, I think it’s the fact that you guys have a mental image of how he actually looks, the reason you can’t get passed his character in the movie... also, who else is aged? I don’t understand that comment... Also, the real Patrizia sounds extremely similar to how Gaga talks in the movie, it’s a very very weird accent she has. I think more research would help you with these reviews because the remarks you made are just uninformed and untrue...

Then this happens. Prick.

CC8bnIh6NPg6F0tjshk6GcHSiB9AA6IxbmZp1wD9w=s32-k-nd.png

2 hours ago
It was a raw reaction .. not a review hunny x

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.