Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mark says "Tell us what you think."

View attachment 834856
heyyitsmealex
3 hours ago (edited)
The only person wearing a ‘wig’ was Leto ( Gaga most likely had extensions because she did color her hair like that for the movie and those are the hairstyles people wore back then ), and his transformation is impeccable, I think it’s the fact that you guys have a mental image of how he actually looks, the reason you can’t get passed his character in the movie... also, who else is aged? I don’t understand that comment... Also, the real Patrizia sounds extremely similar to how Gaga talks in the movie, it’s a very very weird accent she has. I think more research would help you with these reviews because the remarks you made are just uninformed and untrue...

Then this happens. Prick.

View attachment 834857
2 hours ago
It was a raw reaction .. not a review hunny x
Says the armchair movie director whose wife off the telly is begging people to follow and like Popcorn Junkies so that Rotten Tomatoes will acknowledge hubby as a REVIEWER. The man wants to be taken seriously as a movie reviewer but by his own admission unfailingly offers up raw reactions instead of any serious, thoughtful film criticism.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Love you all, definitely some of the best brains on Tattle.

Hi Mr and Mrs Adderley 👋.
You both look like 💩, eat 💩 and talk 💩.
Since you are MH gurus 🙃 and champions of wimmin 🙄, I suggest you wanna spin your bs nearer to home as your daughter appears to abuse alcohol and drugs, flashes her teenage body to strangers on the net and appears to have no purpose or routine to her life - all of which do not equate to good mental health or personal safety.
Just saying numbnuts.
Not to mention the creep AG who then shares them on his insta etc as if he is related to them. Something definitely up with him. Hes obsessed with them, even the kids 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Mark says "Tell us what you think."

View attachment 834856
heyyitsmealex
3 hours ago (edited)
The only person wearing a ‘wig’ was Leto ( Gaga most likely had extensions because she did color her hair like that for the movie and those are the hairstyles people wore back then ), and his transformation is impeccable, I think it’s the fact that you guys have a mental image of how he actually looks, the reason you can’t get passed his character in the movie... also, who else is aged? I don’t understand that comment... Also, the real Patrizia sounds extremely similar to how Gaga talks in the movie, it’s a very very weird accent she has. I think more research would help you with these reviews because the remarks you made are just uninformed and untrue...

Then this happens. Prick.

View attachment 834857
2 hours ago
It was a raw reaction .. not a review hunny x

Just looked at the comments on this video ... They are really getting pulled down 👍
Really like this one ... dimwits! They are hopeless👎👎👎

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Mark loves to spend his sober birthdays in the pub! 🤔🙄

So the man who's training to be an addiction counsellor proves yet again why he is a million miles away from being ready to counsel others...

Firstly because he's not engaged in any meaningful therapy recently himself, secondly because he needs to surround himself with alcohol despite purporting to be an alcoholic and thirdly because he NEVER SHUTS UP TALKING ABOUT ALCOHOL??? 🤔
I completely agree.

I'm fortunate enough to have never had any form of addiction, but I can't help but feel like he's still quite fixated on alcohol given that he hasn't drank for over a decade.. Always mentioning it, remembering it. I do drink sometimes, but don't think about alcohol nearly as much as he does. Yes, he's not drinking, but has he moved on?

If it works for him and keeps him off the alcohol, that's great and I'm not one to judge, but I do find myself wondering if it's healthy.

She’s hardly been on LW during the last month or so - anyone know why? I think they tested positive for COVID

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Watching the latest vlog, it is pretty jarring when Nadia goes over to Lisa's place and it is so pristine and tidy compared to their doss-house. :sick:
But don't you think it's really rude how she films it? I think it's very invasive. Lisa has a lovely home and interesting style but Nadia using it for content is awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So today they've told their submissives that their dogs have mange!!!

Those poor poor dogs!!! They live in an absolute sh*t tip indoors and their garden is a rat infested hell hole... They don't stand a chance living with the filthy Sawalha-Adderleys 😡

Least now we know why nadia itches all the time, as mange is contagious...

Wonder if the sidebar of shame will print "Nadia Sawalha has Mange" 😂😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Friday. I have stuff I have to do today, I don't feel like doing it, but I have to drag my sad sorry arse around. 😖 Alrighty then, here is my first summary since this thread was released from the penalty box. Let's focus on what we are here for people. Title is "Facebook, Menopause, 5 Signs Blood Sugar High, Vending Machines, VAPING & Postcards."

They are singing Good Morning with Mark playing his air drums and he is no Phil Collins or Steve Morris. 😒 Nadia was chatting about Vlogmas on Insta. She says her Insta peeps don't know about them on YouTube. Ignorance is bliss. :p Mark asks where these people have been. He also says he has had peeps say not to do HELLOS, but they will continue. Nadia asks why and Mark says he doesn't know, if you don't like it (no he doesn't say piss off) he says spool ahead 2 mins and they will be done. Roll call!!! Nadia likes to imagine CMs like going into work and meeting for a coffee and chat before it all starts. I never did that. Nadia is fluffing her hair and it looks like she put her finger in a socket. "There's something really weird going on with my hair...it looks so ridiculous." Hi to Ethan who is 7. Talking about watercooler chat about TV shows. COVID testing centres and Nadia says they are vacant, "can't they reduce it, put it in a corner?" Mark says people are bored with COVID. James is graduating today. Laura says school nativities are still cancelled and Nadia can't believe it. "You can't cancel children's events, it's just lunacy" says Nadia. There's somebody at the door, there's somebody at the door! Off goes Mark and Toffee barks.

Nadia tells us about the dogs and how Chi Chi nearly died, changed their diets and then got itching where they were tearing their skin open. Vets says the diets needed changing again and Mark was Googling, 10 week lag on diet change. Mark diagnosed the dogs with mange on the first time he went to the vet, cuz you know, he knows everything. They went to the hospital yesterday and they didn't want to admit this was mange because it is so rare. The vet hasn't seen their home. :sick::ROFLMAO: The vet took a scraping and saw the mites under the microscope and in all his years as a vet, he has never seen it. So the vasculitis made Chi Chi immunocompromised and thus she picked up the mange from the fox faeces. Okay, wait a sec. Did Chi Chi have the mange when she went to the groomer and met with Lisa's dog? That stuff is contagious. The whole lot of them need a bloody Silkwood shower now. :oops: "It's been fascinating and Mark diagnosed before 3 vets!" BFD. I diagnosed piraformis syndrome on a relative 5 years ago and I don't have a Master's or an almost Phd. :rolleyes: Back to the dogs, they have been given drugs and they are calmer now. Rachel is asking about mange and I say GOOGLE IT WOMAN! Happy 9th birthday Isla.

BOOK OF FACES changes name to Meta. Nadia asks if anyone else thinks Mark Zuckerberg looks like a robot. Mark thinks they have made a vital mistake with the name change. Yeah, cuz Mark is a regular captain of industry. Meta is the name of corporate and Occulus not the apps and websites. Zuckerberg says Facebook is part of the metaverse and Mark says he is venturing into Marvel Universe territory. :rolleyes: Nadia decided to read further to state that it doesn't apply to their platforms. Reading is fundamental kids. "Oh there's no story there." :ROFLMAO: Dilweeds. :ROFLMAO:

Menopause bill presented today: Free prescriptions for HRT. Nadia does her menopause speech. Mark brings up the HRT being dangerous. Nadia says it has evolved and the report done did not have reliable sources. "You need an expert." Not Nadia, she is a conduit. Mark goes on about Big Pharma. Mark asks who is in the menopause now? None of your business! 🤬 Kate is getting her HRT today. Talk about the 40 different symptoms of HRT and menopause creeping up on you. Talk about privatizing prescriptions and the cost of a stamp. It's a leap. Mark wants to know what meno and pause mean. I will guess stopping menstruation and Nadia there is peri, then menopause, the postmenopause. Mark thinks the meno relates to the moon. Okay dude. Monica is fed up with other women dismissing its impact. Someone says meno is Greek for period. Nadia says it shouldn't be pause because it doesn't end and I say see my previous comment. 😫

Five signs blood sugar is high. Mark says 9 signs. "Blood sugar is so important for our health" says Nadia. Increased thrist and dry mouth, need to urinate more than you did, tiredness, blurred vision. On the last one, Nadia read in the article that sometimes your vision can improve. Weird. Dry, itchy skin can be a sign. Weight loss of 10 lbs can fix it. "That's why we do the 16/8." Yeah, yeah less calories, more energy expelled. "I've lost so much weight in the last couple of months, it's fantastic." Mark tells us the 2nd winner for the video is being recorded today. Nadia:"It's a really nice perk." 😒 Member Area spiel and they are doing another Mark cooks thing.

Vaping prescribed on the NHS, do you think it is as antisocial as smoking? Nadia has a friend to which Mark says "Have you? Bloody hell?" About 10 years ago was prescribed nicotine spray for the nose. Everyone around her, it is eyewatering for them. This friend is still using the spray, as she is now addicted to the spray. Counsellor Nadia says there is loads of mental stuff around smoking, recognizing why they smoke. Mark sees cross addiction is a step down, not always bad. Vaping is less harmful, but you are still ingesting it. Nadia talks about them being big smokers and Nadia is still in awe of herself quitting. Good for you Nadia! :m Yes, I said what I said. I'm not made of stone. :p

Vending machines are making a comeback. Nadia hates them. And I'm back to thinking Nadia sucks again. Thanks universe! I love the idea of an automat and as a kid I was fascinated by vending machines. Nadia says she loved them at swimming, because getting the crisps you wanted "was the best feeling, but how often did you get your crisps?" Nadia wants more healthy things in vending machines. My gym got rid of the junk food and now it's all water, juices, power bars, fruit, nuts, boiled eggs, milk, etc.

Welcome to Dawn. HIT THE SUBSCRIBE AND NOTIFICATION BELL, HIT THE LIKE BUTTON! Someone asked what the builders are doing and they have vlogging it and Nadia is very excited. I guess that means we will see it on Christmas Day then? :rolleyes: THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR LOVELY MESSAGES ON MY SOBER BIRTHDAY. END OF HALF TERM SO WHO KNOWS WHEN THEY WILL BE ON. HAVE A LOVELY DAY, IT'S THE WEEKEND, IT'S FRIDAY HASHTAGE FRIDAY FUN. Laters all! :devilish:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Friday. I have stuff I have to do today, I don't feel like doing it, but I have to drag my sad sorry arse around. 😖 Alrighty then, here is my first summary since this thread was released from the penalty box. Let's focus on what we are here for people. Title is "Facebook, Menopause, 5 Signs Blood Sugar High, Vending Machines, VAPING & Postcards."

They are singing Good Morning with Mark playing his air drums and he is no Phil Collins or Steve Morris. 😒 Nadia was chatting about Vlogmas on Insta. She says her Insta peeps don't know about them on YouTube. Ignorance is bliss. :pMark asks where these people have been. He also says he has had peeps say not to do HELLOS, but they will continue. Nadia asks why and Mark says he doesn't know, if you don't like it (no he doesn't say piss off) he says spool ahead 2 mins and they will be done. Roll call!!! Nadia likes to imagine CMs like going into work and meeting for a coffee and chat before it all starts. I never did that. Nadia is fluffing her hair and it looks like she put her finger in a socket. "There's something really weird going on with my hair...it looks so ridiculous." Hi to Ethan who is 7. Talking about watercooler chat about TV shows. COVID testing centres and Nadia says they are vacant, "can't they reduce it, put it in a corner?" Mark says people are bored with COVID. James is graduating today. Laura says school nativities are still cancelled and Nadia can't believe it. "You can't cancel children's events, it's just lunacy" says Nadia. There's somebody at the door, there's somebody at the door! Off goes Mark and Toffee barks.

Nadia tells us about the dogs and how Chi Chi nearly died, changed their diets and then got itching where they were tearing their skin open. Vets says the diets needed changing again and Mark was Googling, 10 week lag on diet change. Mark diagnosed the dogs with mange on the first time he went to the vet, cuz you know, he knows everything. They went to the hospital yesterday and they didn't want to admit this was mange because it is so rare. The vet hasn't seen their home. :sick::ROFLMAO: The vet took a scraping and saw the mites under the microscope and in all his years as a vet, he has never seen it. So the vasculitis made Chi Chi immunocompromised and thus she picked up the mange from the fox faeces. Okay, wait a sec. Did Chi Chi have the mange when she went to the groomer and met with Lisa's dog? That stuff is contagious. The whole lot of them need a bloody Silkwood shower now. :oops: "It's been fascinating and Mark diagnosed before 3 vets!" BFD. I diagnosed piraformis syndrome on a relative 5 years ago and I don't have a Master's or an almost Phd. :rolleyes: Back to the dogs, they have been given drugs and they are calmer now. Rachel is asking about mange and I say GOOGLE IT WOMAN! Happy 9th birthday Isla.

BOOK OF FACES changes name to Meta. Nadia asks if anyone else thinks Mark Zuckerberg looks like a robot. Mark thinks they have made a vital mistake with the name change. Yeah, cuz Mark is a regular captain of industry. Meta is the name of corporate and Occulus not the apps and websites. Zuckerberg says Facebook is part of the metaverse and Mark says he is venturing into Marvel Universe territory. :rolleyes: Nadia decided to read further to state that it doesn't apply to their platforms. Reading is fundamental kids. "Oh there's no story there." :ROFLMAO: Dilweeds. :ROFLMAO:

Menopause bill presented today: Free prescriptions for HRT. Nadia does her menopause speech. Mark brings up the HRT being dangerous. Nadia says it has evolved and the report done did not have reliable sources. "You need an expert." Not Nadia, she is a conduit. Mark goes on about Big Pharma. Mark asks who is in the menopause now? None of your business! 🤬 Kate is getting her HRT today. Talk about the 40 different symptoms of HRT and menopause creeping up on you. Talk about privatizing prescriptions and the cost of a stamp. It's a leap. Mark wants to know what meno and pause mean. I will guess stopping menstruation and Nadia there is peri, then menopause, the postmenopause. Mark thinks the meno relates to the moon. Okay dude. Monica is fed up with other women dismissing its impact. Someone says meno is Greek for period. Nadia says it shouldn't be pause because it doesn't end and I say see my previous comment. 😫

Five signs blood sugar is high. Mark says 9 signs. "Blood sugar is so important for our health" says Nadia. Increased thrist and dry mouth, need to urinate more than you did, tiredness, blurred vision. On the last one, Nadia read in the article that sometimes your vision can improve. Weird. Dry, itchy skin can be a sign. Weight loss of 10 lbs can fix it. "That's why we do the 16/8." Yeah, yeah less calories, more energy expelled. "I've lost so much weight in the last couple of months, it's fantastic." Mark tells us the 2nd winner for the video is being recorded today. Nadia:"It's a really nice perk." 😒 Member Area spiel and they are doing another Mark cooks thing.

Vaping prescribed on the NHS, do you think it is as antisocial as smoking? Nadia has a friend to which Mark says "Have you? Bloody hell?" About 10 years ago was prescribed nicotine spray for the nose. Everyone around her, it is eyewatering for them. This friend is still using the spray, as she is now addicted to the spray. Counsellor Nadia says there is loads of mental stuff around smoking, recognizing why they smoke. Mark sees cross addiction is a step down, not always bad. Vaping is less harmful, but you are still ingesting it. Nadia talks about them being big smokers and Nadia is still in awe of herself quitting. Good for you Nadia! :m Yes, I said what I said. I'm not made of stone. :p

Vending machines are making a comeback. Nadia hates them. And I'm back to thinking Nadia sucks again. Thanks universe! I love the idea of an automat and as a kid I was fascinated by vending machines. Nadia says she loved them at swimming, because getting the crisps you wanted "was the best feeling, but how often did you get your crisps?" Nadia wants more healthy things in vending machines. My gym got rid of the junk food and now it's all water, juices, power bars, fruit, nuts, boiled eggs, milk, etc.

Welcome to Dawn. HIT THE SUBSCRIBE AND NOTIFICATION BELL, HIT THE LIKE BUTTON! Someone asked what the builders are doing and they have vlogging it and Nadia is very excited. I guess that means we will see it on Christmas Day then? :rolleyes: THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR LOVELY MESSAGES ON MY SOBER BIRTHDAY. END OF HALF TERM SO WHO KNOWS WHEN THEY WILL BE ON. HAVE A LOVELY DAY, IT'S THE WEEKEND, IT'S FRIDAY HASHTAGE FRIDAY FUN. Laters all! :devilish:
Chief badge maker Manky nearly phD adds nearly MRCVS to his long list of no achievements 🤣 👎
(Symtons of mange in humans
Mange can cause severe itching, redness, and a rash. Mange symptoms will appear up to four weeks after mites infest your skin. Your skin’s sensitivity to the proteins and feces from the mites causes the symptoms. A mite that causes mange in humans stays on the skin for 10 - 17 days) Happy days 💩

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Chief badge maker Manky nearly phD adds nearly MRCVS to his long list of no achievements 🤣 👎
(Symtons of mange in humans
Mange can cause severe itching, redness, and a rash. Mange symptoms will appear up to four weeks after mites infest your skin. Your skin’s sensitivity to the proteins and feces from the mites causes the symptoms. A mite that causes mange in humans stays on the skin for 10 - 17 days) Happy days 💩
And we all know how Nadia DOESN'T wash her hands when cooking!!!

Sawalha-Adderley Towers is a smorgasbord of filth!

The pair of them had nits last year, now mange! Filthy Filthy Filthy 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
They actually appear proud of the dogs having mange! 😱 The vet not having seen it before so they're excited? Wtf!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
They actually appear proud of the dogs having mange! 😱 The vet not having seen it before. Wtf!
The Sawalha-Adderleys dogs deserve so much better!

The stress of living with the Sawalha-Adderleys is bad enough but then having several months of undiagnosed mange! Cruel 😡

The whole house will need thoroughly cleaning but we know that won't happen as the dogs owners are too busy living their fake insta life 😡

Both Mark and Nadia have serious skin conditions also...

I wonder when they are going to wake up and realise how their utter filth needs addressing!

I wonder when either the dogs beds or the owners bedding was last washed! 😡😡😡

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Jesus, have they not put 2 + 2 together? That their cess pit tit hole mouse/rat/nit/worm infested house/garden is to blame? Its been obvious for YEARS that they live in squalor, its full of dust, mites and every germ known to man (and animal!), they have and still have no shame, and now they have mange….wouldnt surprise me if they have scabies too, id be mortified, its not funny or something to be proud of, ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I ffwd through this half an hour of tripe. What stood out for me is how they said hello to a 7 Yr old and a 9 Yr old and then Nitty says that Mark Zuckerberg is calling us stupid f**King Ba***rds. What a wonderful FAMILY channel. Just because they love to F and blind I front of their children doesn't mean that other people allow that sort of language in front of theirs. They need to stop advertising themselves as a "family" channel.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
House of Gucci comments now turned off. Probably couldn't keep up with the deleting...

• Haha
  • Wow
Newsflash. Mank has been sober for seventeen years. Really? Wow? What an unbelievable surprise. He never mentions having a problem with alcohol. Never talks about the good old, car crash days of being a Soho drunk. Guys Mank has not had an alcohol drink for seventeen years, give him a medal somebody. Of course he never boasts about it on social media, to seek attention. Of course his family never blow smoke up his narc arse to tell him how amazing he his. Keep wearing the victim badge Mank. Keep telling us how you never miss being pissed in Soho, and get a feckin life. Oh but that would mean getting a job and contributing to society.;)

• Heart
  • Haha
I ffwd through this half an hour of tripe. What stood out for me is how they said hello to a 7 Yr old and a 9 Yr old and then Nitty says that Mark Zuckerberg is calling us stupid f**King Ba***rds. What a wonderful FAMILY channel. Just because they love to F and blind I front of their children doesn't mean that other people allow that sort of language in front of theirs. They need to stop advertising themselves as a "family" channel.
Their language on lives before has been awful. I can't believe you tube allows it.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.