Nadia Sawalha #46 Several teaspoons of Gin, desperate to be thin, the whole house is a bin.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone in the comments started the 16/8 on monday and has already lost 2 pounds.......lol.... these people...... you did a big poo, dear.....

Nurse Ratched was telling the subs that weetabix are unhealthy processed food during the live...... LOOOOOOL. She's such an awful irresponsible bullshitter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
So today they've told their submissives that their dogs have mange!!!

Those poor poor dogs!!! They live in an absolute sh*t tip indoors and their garden is a rat infested hell hole... They don't stand a chance living with the filthy Sawalha-Adderleys 😡

Least now we know why nadia itches all the time, as mange is contagious...

Wonder if the sidebar of shame will print "Nadia Sawalha has Mange" 😂😂 😂
Those poor dogs. Now perhaps (?) they’ll invest proper time and effort in clearing and cleaning out their gardens and home. And if you know your dog rolls in fox poo and is immunocompromised them perhaps don’t let her off leash so readily.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Those poor dogs. Now perhaps (?) they’ll invest proper time and effort in clearing and cleaning out their gardens and home. And if you know your dog rolls in fox poo and is immunocompromised them perhaps don’t let her off leash so readily.

No way is the dogs mange from fox poo. It's from them and their flee and parasite infested home. I bet they haven't thrown out the dogs beds and blankets and replaced them. Never mind their own bed covers and filthy throws on the filthy sofas that the dogs lie all over. That doss house will be riddled with the mange. You can see red lumps on Nittys skin that she says is excema. 🙄 They all scratch all of the time. What about Lisa's dog after it's interaction with Chichi? They are truly disgusting. Imagine the stench when you walk through their door. 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
They let the dogs sleep on all their piles of clothes. They've all probably got scabies now. Their whole house need fumigating. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 15
They let the dogs sleep on all their piles of clothes. They've all probably got scabies now. Their whole house need fumigating. :sick:
apparently dog scabies can cause a condition in humans but they can't compelte their life cycle in human skin so you get infested but the condition will resolve itself on its own. that's assuming that the dogs have dog scabies. if the dogs have caught human scabies off the sawalha adderleys, the same will be true as human scabies cannot complete their life cycle in dogs. The things you learn because of "contact" with the sawalha adderleys.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Give the National lottery a miss this week and
Don’t forget to enter the big big competition to win cinema tickets and you can go see
Van Diesel…. Unless there’s petrol rationing 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
apparently dog scabies can cause a condition in humans but they can't compelte their life cycle in human skin so you get infested but the condition will resolve itself on its own. that's assuming that the dogs have dog scabies. if the dogs have caught human scabies off the sawalha adderleys, the same will be true as human scabies cannot complete their life cycle in dogs. The things you learn because of "contact" with the sawalha adderleys.
'I always say Mark is so smart' a recent quote from a Manky cult member 🤩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Environmental health / cleansing department need to visit that tip off a garden it must be infested with rats it's not fair on the close by neighbors .

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just watched their latest vlog. What a load of crap.
Boring dogs, boring shots of food (who goes to a restaurant and sits there filming themselves the whole time - what weirdos), boring Sawalha parents… the whole vlog was just pointless.
And then you’ve got Mark’s latest thing of including Instagram posts within vlogs - why? To pad out boring content with yet more boring content. It’s already been seen.
10 weeks ago
5BB9C0E3-40C2-4CEB-A57E-F4242073E150.jpeg

They’re really making fools of themselves. There is literally nothing worth watching on their channel anymore. If they have no interesting content, they should just not bother posting anything at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just watched their latest vlog. What a load of crap.
Boring dogs, boring shots of food (who goes to a restaurant and sits there filming themselves the whole time - what weirdos), boring Sawalha parents… the whole vlog was just pointless.
And then you’ve got Mark’s latest thing of including Instagram posts within vlogs - why? To pad out boring content with yet more boring content. It’s already been seen.
10 weeks ago
View attachment 836880
They’re really making fools of themselves. There is literally nothing worth watching on their channel anymore. If they have no interesting content, they should just not bother posting anything at all.
I agree @HereForAScroll the mistake they are making is believing their own ego and hype and basing their channel on the cult of their (not that likeable) personalities?
That's a mistake who wants to waste their valuable time paying attention to the epic narcissistic naval gazing of two scruffy patronising slobs who secretly look down on the rest of us?
That's the truth of it in my opinion.
Yeah welcome to their echo chamber get a close up of Nadia's roots and smug expression roll up roll up see Marks greasy locks pasty skin and eye bags bigger than suitcases!
Err no...
This despite the fact that they take about 10 Holliday's a year live it up literally at our expense...demean themselves daily because the elephant in the room is that they have no love for each other or their pets or home environment!
Yes it's a failed experiment it offers nothing to the viewers there is an air of stagnation of apathy of complacency?
Irony being that their egos (for some unfathomable reason are the size of planets) so nothing ever changes they think they are just fine the way they are?
Great :rolleyes: never learning anything never moving on never cleaning up! Yeah what a waste and bunch of wastrels with no passion for life?
Actually draining just watching them?
Is it worth it just to be a z list cleb or a freeloader?
Broadcasting the dregs of a life that's just going round in circles?
I think they cling to this channel because they are afraid of turning off the camera and lights and not playing let's pretend to be a family anymore?
Without performing they are lost they would have to face each other their problems their lie of a life and they look too scared to do that?
So let's all just pretend should we?
At this point they need an audience to enable their pretence?
Great :rolleyes: who wants to view or get roped into that?
Nevermind Marks passive aggressive protestations to the contrary they need viewers (what would they do without the oxygen of attention) the viewers really don't need them (some of them just got pulled in)?
No wonder Mark in particular is so touchy yeah I get it part of him is hyper sensitive even longing for privacy and then the self sabotage crops up again he needs his dose of admiration he needs validation?
This is someone with a very fragmented sense of self it's almost masochistic he shouldn't put himself (or his family) out there it's compulsive and obsessive and counter productive?
Why show people the worst and not expect them to comment? Make it make sense!
If like Mark and Nadia you have poor boundaries personal issues and create lots of tension or conflict you can't seriously show that without consequences?
What do they want a pat on the back for being dysfunctional? Well done for not giving a tit and also not appreciating their considerable good fortune! That's arrested development that takes some people back to their own sometimes miserable or chaotic childhoods?
That's triggering (yes that term gets thrown about a lot) and either you can if you're not careful end up getting desensitized to the chaos and having gallows humour or it can have the opposite effect and actually create a low mood in people?
F**k it don't we all have enough on our plates as it is and honestly who are these (,pretend) people they are friends only with self interest and they are taking the rest of us for mugs?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Do you all remember the time when they were out in the park with the dogs and Toffee went after the duck in the pond? They were getting proper tit from people to control their dog, because they couldn't control their dog. :rolleyes: Where I am, there is a general rule to keep your dog on leash unless you are in a proper dog park. There are people like these two who think not my dog and eventually their dog is that dog. Light a candle for Chi Chi and Toffee will you? 🕯 :p

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't understand why people keep so much stuff around them,. M & N have wasted so much of their time moving it from room to room, to the attic, out into the garden etc. It's depressive and dirty, get a company in that clears houses after people have died. Then a deep clean, maybe even decorate, and just a few essentials for comfort. Everyone would be healthier and happier.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Saturday and I thought the new feature was Afternoon Tea on Saturdays. :unsure: If you are looking for consistency, this isn't the place for you OBVS! Title is "Zayn Malik, Fishing Wars, Elton John Xmas No.1(?!), Queen "Restng", Cops & Robbers!!" Here we go!

Nadia apologizes for the mucky screen and stay till the end you might see Lisa. Does Lisa bathe in Dettol after her visits? She lives in a pristine home, so not used to dirt and vermin. Enquiring minds want to know. 🤭 Nadia starts singing Lisa loves, Lisa loves and Lisa shouts "STOP IT!" Yes Lisa! Mark comes into frame trying to be edgy with his outfit. He has a t-shirt with a chick dressed as a nun with giving the 🖕. Roll call. "How are you...what is your emotional weather barometer?" Nadia says squally, she is squally in her soul. She doesn't like the sun showing up how mucky her windows are. You knew you were having guests, why didn't you clean them? Mark had 6.5 hours sleep. Mark asks if that is a symptoms of being old YouTubers, coming on and talking about their health. Nads says it's been 2 years since he has had 6 hours sleep. I can't imagine that, I value my sleep. If I don't get at least 8, I am like a bear with a sore head. 🐻🤕 Mark thanks some people. Angela sent Mark some tinctures he will show to Nadia Sawalha, who plays a homeopathist on YouTube. Bev sent a lovely card. Lior sent some art. Eligis needs to calm down but thank you darling.

Elton John might have a Christmas No. 1. We haven't had Halloween yet and they are talking about Christmas No. 1s? Mark loves Elton John and Nadia has a friend, of course, who works for him and only has nice things to say about him. Well, his husband lived in Scarborough in the East End suburbs of Toronto and they own a house in Vancouver. My mum and her bf saw Elton John for free watching his show from a bridge near the Molson Ampitheatre. That is all I've got. 😹 Talk about his 38 years of sobriety. Most of those sales of his lockdown sessions are CDs and Vinyl sales. Mark says they are back and well hardcore music enthusiasts have always bought physical music so duh, Mark. Nadia talks about his hissy fits and talk about the duets he has done with Ed Sheeran. He says "Lil Nas X, whoever he is." 😂 If you have heard that Old Town Road song, you have heard Lil Nas X. He is doing UberEats commercials with Elton John over here. Picture quality is shite now and voices are out of sync.

Nadia tells us about Zayn Malik, you know he hit Gigi's, his babymama's mum Yolanda. Nadia calls Yolanda a right madam. Nadia called her "utterly humourless, very self-obsessed, extremely controlling." "Is she the one who had Vial's disease?" asks Mark. Lyme's disease you fuckwit. Surprised you haven't rolled onto a tick with that yet. :rolleyes:As for Yolanda, she is very Dutch, blunt as all get out. Nadia says Gigi's dad is an architect, wrong as he is a developer. He has ties to deep Saudi pockets that go 50/50 with him on projects. There goes Kiki up the stairs. The accusations are 4 counts of assault. Nadia says the stuff that Zayn said to his babymama's mama was "quite fruity language." :sneaky: Yes, what he called her allegedly was a "bleeping Dutch slut," so that is swearing, xenophobia and sexist triple score there. He also allegedly pushed Yolanda into a dresser. He pleaded no contest to the charges, which means he claims neither guilt nor innocence. Blah, blahs, about this should be a private family matter, to which I say umm, you commit assault that goes on public record and also you are famous so boo hoo. Famous people are so exhausting aren't they? Zayn claims leaking to the press. There goes Carlitos. He says he wants privacy for his daughter. Apparently he was pissed that Yolanda dared to post a pic of her and her granddaughter on Insta. She didn't show her face, but he claims you can see her face in the reflection of the mirror. Oh get your own issues sorted you junkie. She's a gran, she is going to post pics. Zayn has to take anger management courses now. :ROFLMAO: Sucks to be you! He has to be careful, he could get deported if he doesn't behave. The States don't play. Mark asks if this is the chap who dumped someone by text? Yeah Perrie Edwards had a lucky escape there.

Hair fluffing from Nads. One chatter says he is a lost soul, another says they don't feel sorry for Zayn. Me? Well he is a POS. Mark asks why this is a huge story. witch, are you for real? Former boyhander, thinks he is too cool like you, dumps his girlgroup sweetheart by text, raging druggie, hooks up with and gets up the duff a legacy model with a famous mum and insults and hits said mum. It has everything, keep up. crappy feed, back to wifi. Nadia says when have you heard of a star pushing their gf's mum? Nadia says Zayn allegedly said to Gigi to strap some fuckin balls on and stand up for me against your mother. 😲 He is a sexist prick isn't he? Apparently he referred to his daughter to something and they aren't going to repeat it. I went to the Zayn/Gigi thread, he said apparently to Gigi that Khai was "the bleeping sperm that came out of my bleeping cock." Wow. What a charmer. 🤬 Someone mentions Yolande body shaming her daughter and yes, I remembering her saying to Gigi when she was school to drop the sports as she might become too bulky and look like a lesbian or something. Which is weird, because I have never had the perception of Dutch people being fussed about stupid 1950s tit, but Yolanda can be a piece of work no doubt. Nadia says everything that seemed to go wrong for Yolanda she blamed on her Lyme's.

Political tit now and the COP summit in Glasgow. "Is it like a chocolate teapot this whole thing?" Talk about China. Of course, Boris sounded off on it and the fish wars now with France. Boris says he's "got bigger fish to fry." 🤭 I'm sure British fishers are delighted with that response. :rolleyes: Mark thought that was funny and well Nadia is not amused. "He's just an idiot. Not very prime ministerial." Feed is potato quality again! Frozen. Kes wants a prime minister to look up to like the old days. Yeah, you want someone who at least appears to know what they are doing. It's so weird that our PM is just a few months younger than me. I was hoping to at least be in my 60s before that happened. :ROFLMAO: 4G now and Mark claims it is the solar flare from a couple of days ago. Are you going to look for the auroras this weekend? Soo cool for Halloween. :love: "What do you make of the Queen?' Nads goes to close the door as she is frozen. Mark wants to read into the Queen being given 2 weeks off. This again? She looks fine on Zoom, piss off with this nonsense. Lisa says she is devastated, she loves the Queen and when she passes she is going to be so...the screen freezes AGAIN and you will have to fill in your own blanks as to what Lisa is going to be when the Queen passes. Nadia feels really worried as she pulls are her neck. Eww. I was flicking through the channels, landing on the Shopping Channel and they were showing before and afters of some miracle neck cream. Should send some to their PO box. MERRY CHRISTMAS!! 🎅:ROFLMAO: Nadia in her infinite wisdom thinks were are being prepared for something. "I don't think she is well" says our unregistered local naturopath. Trish says COVID is still out there for the old and vulnerable.

After a delay, Cops & Robbers topic. Mark asks Lisa her fave cops and robbers show and it is The Sweeney. "My dad was in the Sweeney!" Yes Nads your dad was in everything in the 60s and 70s. We know. Nadia loved Z Cars as a kid. My mum would go on about watching Z-Cars. 🤭 Mark says that was before his time. Nadia starts doing the Z-Cars theme, but realizes it is Crossroads. 🤪 Cagney & Lacey Nadia loved and Mark said well he lived in a lesbian household, not that C&L were lesbians, but it was a big thing in the lesbian community. Dukes of Hazard, Starsky and Hutch and Nadia starts singing Don't Give Up on Us Baby and does air guitar but acoustic. "I was mad about David Soul! It's so embarassing." No, living in a cess pit is. Dina loved Paul Michael Glazer and Nads loved David. They talk about PMG's tragic life with both his wife and daughter dying of AIDS through a blood transfusion. ☹ Mark says he remembers him being in Mr. Mom "back in the 70s or 80s." His memory is shocking or I am an elephant. PMG was not in Mr. Mom, that was Michael Keaton. Emma says the A Team. Mark mentioins Hawaii Five-O and they both start dong the theme tune and rowing their own canoes. "I was in LOVE with Jack Lord. I was going to marry Jack Lord, how embarassing is that?" 🤣 A girl needs her dreams, I will not fault her that. I still love Alan Wilder and Roddy Frame. 😍

Columbo and Nads tells us Jack Lord had a wig. Magnum PI. Kojak. Nads shows us a pic of Jack Lord and Mark says who's he? Lisa says Miss Marple and Mark says not quite as rock n roll. 🤭 I love Inspector Morse, Inspector Lewis, Dalziel and Pascoe, Life on Mars, Scott & Bailey. Jack Lord's real name was Steve McGarrick. Carlitos walks in behind. "Who remembers Remington Steele?" asks Mark. Nads has gone the Jack Lord rabbit hole. In the last 7 years of his life he was non-responsive. His wife would turn his wheelchair to watch the ocean at sunrise and sunset, he had Alzheimer's. ☹ Mark apologizes for taking the tone in a different direction. CHIPS. That show, I watched as a kid but how exciting does it really get doing patrols on the freeway? 😆 Miami Vice and Nadia is trying to remember the other guy being Philip Michael Thomas. Talk about the pastels they wore. "Do you remember Shoestring with Trevor Eve?" Nadia says she really loved Trevor Eve, but then he reminded her of a boss she had and makes a face. Dempsey and Makepeace and Lisa says "yeaaaaah." The Equalizer, Dixon of Dock Green, The Saint, Hart to Hart, Knight Rider, Moonlighting. Nads fluffs her hair and says "C.A.T.S Eyes, what was her name?" Hill Street Blues, Mark going on about Juilet Bravo and how tit he thought a woman's police hat was. Nadia wanders upstairs. Melanie says she is too young for this. Shut uuuuup!! Oh yeah LINE OF DUTY that Mark rubbishes without seeing it. Persuaders. Milly just gives us a list of what she watched during a week in the 80s without sticking to the topic. Prime Suspect and Happy Valley. Mark does an annoying impression of the Six Million Dollar Man.

What is you favourite Elton John song? One that isn't played. :ROFLMAO: He reminds me of being stuck in the back seat of the car with him on the radio and wanting to change the channel and being at the dentist's. Lisa says the only one that comes to mind is Rocketman. Someone mentions TJ Hooker. :ROFLMAO: Lisa says Belly and the Jets. Mark does his Candle in the Wind. TINY DANCER! I LIKE THAT ONE says Mark. Pinball Wizard and Lisa says she saw them, but they didn't play enough of the old stuff. PLAY MAGIC BUS witches! 🤪 "The witch is back, where's Nads, whah hey!" :rolleyes: Blah, blah, blah. Angie is having a bad ments day. What are you doing here then? Someone asks about Lisa and Nads is back and starts singing and dancing Lisa Loves. Talk about the Sunday Show and Nads will do a Halloween Special. Mark keeps forgetting it is Halloween tomorrow. HAVE A LOVELY DAY. WE WILL SEE YOU ON THE MORROW FOR CM AND THE NO NAME SUNDAY SHOW, STAY SAFE! Nadia makes her witchy faces that come naturally to her. OH BTW GO CHECKOUT THE MOVIE NEWS AND HIT THE LIKE BUTTON UNDERNEATH US, BLAH, BLAH. Laters! 😺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Nadia... Inspirational????! 😲
Holy Moly, I'm speechless 😶
Slut
:coffee:Coffee Moaning for Saturday and I thought the new feature was Afternoon Tea on Saturdays. :unsure: If you are looking for consistency, this isn't the place for you OBVS! Title is "Zayn Malik, Fishing Wars, Elton John Xmas No.1(?!), Queen "Restng", Cops & Robbers!!" Here we go!

Nadia apologizes for the mucky screen and stay till the end you might see Lisa. Does Lisa bathe in Dettol after her visits? She lives in a pristine home, so not used to dirt and vermin. Enquiring minds want to know. 🤭 Nadia starts singing Lisa loves, Lisa loves and Lisa shouts "STOP IT!" Yes Lisa! Mark comes into frame trying to be edgy with his outfit. He has a t-shirt with a chick dressed as a nun with giving the 🖕. Roll call. "How are you...what is your emotional weather barometer?" Nadia says squally, she is squally in her soul. She doesn't like the sun showing up how mucky her windows are. You knew you were having guests, why didn't you clean them? Mark had 6.5 hours sleep. Mark asks if that is a symptoms of being old YouTubers, coming on and talking about their health. Nads says it's been 2 years since he has had 6 hours sleep. I can't imagine that, I value my sleep. If I don't get at least 8, I am like a bear with a sore head. 🐻🤕 Mark thanks some people. Angela sent Mark some tinctures he will show to Nadia Sawalha, who plays a homeopathist on YouTube. Bev sent a lovely card. Lior sent some art. Eligis needs to calm down but thank you darling.

Elton John might have a Christmas No. 1. We haven't had Halloween yet and they are talking about Christmas No. 1s? Mark loves Elton John and Nadia has a friend, of course, who works for him and only has nice things to say about him. Well, his husband lived in Scarborough in the East End suburbs of Toronto and they own a house in Vancouver. My mum and her bf saw Elton John for free watching his show from a bridge near the Molson Ampitheatre. That is all I've got. 😹Talk about his 38 years of sobriety. Most of those sales of his lockdown sessions are CDs and Vinyl sales. Mark says they are back and well hardcore music enthusiasts have always bought physical music so duh, Mark. Nadia talks about his hissy fits and talk about the duets he has done with Ed Sheeran. He says "Lil Nas X, whoever he is." 😂 If you have heard that Old Town Road song, you have heard Lil Nas X. He is doing UberEats commercials with Elton John over here. Picture quality is shite now and voices are out of sync.

Nadia tells us about Zayn Malik, you know he hit Gigi's, his babymama's mum Yolanda. Nadia calls Yolanda a right madam. Nadia called her "utterly humourless, very self-obsessed, extremely controlling." "Is she the one who had Vial's disease?" asks Mark. Lyme's disease you fuckwit. Surprised you haven't rolled onto a tick with that yet. :rolleyes:As for Yolanda, she is very Dutch, blunt as all get out. Nadia says Gigi's dad is an architect, wrong as he is a developer. He has ties to deep Saudi pockets that go 50/50 with him on projects. There goes Kiki up the stairs. The accusations are 4 counts of assault. Nadia says the stuff that Zayn said to his babymama's mama was "quite fruity language." :sneaky: Yes, what he called her allegedly was a "bleeping Dutch slut," so that is swearing, xenophobia and sexist triple score there. He also allegedly pushed Yolanda into a dresser. He pleaded no contest to the charges, which means he claims neither guilt nor innocence. Blah, blahs, about this should be a private family matter, to which I say umm, you commit assault that goes on public record and also you are famous so boo hoo. Famous people are so exhausting aren't they? Zayn claims leaking to the press. There goes Carlitos. He says he wants privacy for his daughter. Apparently he was pissed that Yolanda dared to post a pic of her and her granddaughter on Insta. She didn't show her face, but he claims you can see her face in the reflection of the mirror. Oh get your own issues sorted you junkie. She's a gran, she is going to post pics. Zayn has to take anger management courses now. :ROFLMAO: Sucks to be you! He has to be careful, he could get deported if he doesn't behave. The States don't play. Mark asks if this is the chap who dumped someone by text? Yeah Perrie Edwards had a lucky escape there.

Hair fluffing from Nads. One chatter says he is a lost soul, another says they don't feel sorry for Zayn. Me? Well he is a POS. Mark asks why this is a huge story. witch, are you for real? Former boyhander, thinks he is too cool like you, dumps his girlgroup sweetheart by text, raging druggie, hooks up with and gets up the duff a legacy model with a famous mum and insults and hits said mum. It has everything, keep up. crappy feed, back to wifi. Nadia says when have you heard of a star pushing their gf's mum? Nadia says Zayn allegedly said to Gigi to strap some fuckin balls on and stand up for me against your mother. 😲 He is a sexist prick isn't he? Apparently he referred to his daughter to something and they aren't going to repeat it. I went to the Zayn/Gigi thread, he said apparently to Gigi that Khai was "the bleeping sperm that came out of my bleeping cock." Wow. What a charmer. 🤬 Someone mentions Yolande body shaming her daughter and yes, I remembering her saying to Gigi when she was school to drop the sports as she might become too bulky and look like a lesbian or something. Which is weird, because I have never had the perception of Dutch people being fussed about stupid 1950s tit, but Yolanda can be a piece of work no doubt. Nadia says everything that seemed to go wrong for Yolanda she blamed on her Lyme's.

Political tit now and the COP summit in Glasgow. "Is it like a chocolate teapot this whole thing?" Talk about China. Of course, Boris sounded off on it and the fish wars now with France. Boris says he's "got bigger fish to fry." 🤭 I'm sure British fishers are delighted with that response. :rolleyes: Mark thought that was funny and well Nadia is not amused. "He's just an idiot. Not very prime ministerial." Feed is potato quality again! Frozen. Kes wants a prime minister to look up to like the old days. Yeah, you want someone who at least appears to know what they are doing. It's so weird that our PM is just a few months younger than me. I was hoping to at least be in my 60s before that happened. :ROFLMAO: 4G now and Mark claims it is the solar flare from a couple of days ago. Are you going to look for the auroras this weekend? Soo cool for Halloween. :love: "What do you make of the Queen?' Nads goes to close the door as she is frozen. Mark wants to read into the Queen being given 2 weeks off. This again? She looks fine on Zoom, piss off with this nonsense. Lisa says she is devastated, she loves the Queen and when she passes she is going to be so...the screen freezes AGAIN and you will have to fill in your own blanks as to what Lisa is going to be when the Queen passes. Nadia feels really worried as she pulls are her neck. Eww. I was flicking through the channels, landing on the Shopping Channel and they were showing before and afters of some miracle neck cream. Should send some to their PO box. MERRY CHRISTMAS!! 🎅:ROFLMAO: Nadia in her infinite wisdom thinks were are being prepared for something. "I don't think she is well" says our unregistered local naturopath. Trish says COVID is still out there for the old and vulnerable.

After a delay, Cops & Robbers topic. Mark asks Lisa her fave cops and robbers show and it is The Sweeney. "My dad was in the Sweeney!" Yes Nads your dad was in everything in the 60s and 70s. We know. Nadia loved Z Cars as a kid. My mum would go on about watching Z-Cars. 🤭 Mark says that was before his time. Nadia starts doing the Z-Cars theme, but realizes it is Crossroads. 🤪 Cagney & Lacey Nadia loved and Mark said well he lived in a lesbian household, not that C&L were lesbians, but it was a big thing in the lesbian community. Dukes of Hazard, Starsky and Hutch and Nadia starts singing Don't Give Up on Us Baby and does air guitar but acoustic. "I was mad about David Soul! It's so embarassing." No, living in a cess pit is. Dina loved Paul Michael Glazer and Nads loved David. They talk about PMG's tragic life with both his wife and daughter dying of AIDS through a blood transfusion. ☹ Mark says he remembers him being in Mr. Mom "back in the 70s or 80s." His memory is shocking or I am an elephant. PMG was not in Mr. Mom, that was Michael Keaton. Emma says the A Team. Mark mentioins Hawaii Five-O and they both start dong the theme tune and rowing their own canoes. "I was in LOVE with Jack Lord. I was going to marry Jack Lord, how embarassing is that?" 🤣 A girl needs her dreams, I will not fault her that. I still love Alan Wilder and Roddy Frame. 😍

Columbo and Nads tells us Jack Lord had a wig. Magnum PI. Kojak. Nads shows us a pic of Jack Lord and Mark says who's he? Lisa says Miss Marple and Mark says not quite as rock n roll. 🤭 I love Inspector Morse, Inspector Lewis, Dalziel and Pascoe, Life on Mars, Scott & Bailey. Jack Lord's real name was Steve McGarrick. Carlitos walks in behind. "Who remembers Remington Steele?" asks Mark. Nads has gone the Jack Lord rabbit hole. In the last 7 years of his life he was non-responsive. His wife would turn his wheelchair to watch the ocean at sunrise and sunset, he had Alzheimer's. ☹ Mark apologizes for taking the tone in a different direction. CHIPS. That show, I watched as a kid but how exciting does it really get doing patrols on the freeway? 😆 Miami Vice and Nadia is trying to remember the other guy being Philip Michael Thomas. Talk about the pastels they wore. "Do you remember Shoestring with Trevor Eve?" Nadia says she really loved Trevor Eve, but then he reminded her of a boss she had and makes a face. Dempsey and Makepeace and Lisa says "yeaaaaah." The Equalizer, Dixon of Dock Green, The Saint, Hart to Hart, Knight Rider, Moonlighting. Nads fluffs her hair and says "C.A.T.S Eyes, what was her name?" Hill Street Blues, Mark going on about Juilet Bravo and how tit he thought a woman's police hat was. Nadia wanders upstairs. Melanie says she is too young for this. Shut uuuuup!! Oh yeah LINE OF DUTY that Mark rubbishes without seeing it. Persuaders. Milly just gives us a list of what she watched during a week in the 80s without sticking to the topic. Prime Suspect and Happy Valley. Mark does an annoying impression of the Six Million Dollar Man.

What is you favourite Elton John song? One that isn't played. :ROFLMAO: He reminds me of being stuck in the back seat of the car with him on the radio and wanting to change the channel and being at the dentist's. Lisa says the only one that comes to mind is Rocketman. Someone mentions TJ Hooker. :ROFLMAO: Lisa says Belly and the Jets. Mark does his Candle in the Wind. TINY DANCER! I LIKE THAT ONE says Mark. Pinball Wizard and Lisa says she saw them, but they didn't play enough of the old stuff. PLAY MAGIC BUS witches! 🤪"The witch is back, where's Nads, whah hey!" :rolleyes: Blah, blah, blah. Angie is having a bad ments day. What are you doing here then? Someone asks about Lisa and Nads is back and starts singing and dancing Lisa Loves. Talk about the Sunday Show and Nads will do a Halloween Special. Mark keeps forgetting it is Halloween tomorrow. HAVE A LOVELY DAY. WE WILL SEE YOU ON THE MORROW FOR CM AND THE NO NAME SUNDAY SHOW, STAY SAFE! Nadia makes her witchy faces that come naturally to her. OH BTW GO CHECKOUT THE MOVIE NEWS AND HIT THE LIKE BUTTON UNDERNEATH US, BLAH, BLAH. Laters! 😺
the idiot that wouldn’t know how to do a days work in his life is now claiming to have more knowledge that a qualified veterinary surgeon🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ You couldn’t make up his stupidity and delusional state of mind. Dogs got sick cause they live in a dirty environment. Simple!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't know how you sit through that crap @bitterntwisted every day but I'm glad you do because you make us laugh with your great sense of humour. I have tried to listen to their rubbish but can only manage a couple of minutes then I'm falling asleep with boredom, same old thing day in and day out so I just leave my (n) and then switch off. Funny that I was once happy to watch their vlogs well that was when Kaye and nitty did them before we were introduced to the cretinous buffoon that is Manky Adderley the guy that thinks he knows everything but in reality is as thick as pig tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Manks cannot review a film - in a critical way
he liks horror movies and sci fi- he de
Do you all remember the time when they were out in the park with the dogs and Toffee went after the duck in the pond? They were getting proper shiyes people to control their dog, because they couldn't control their dog. :rolleyes: Where I am, there is a general rule to keep your dog on leash unless you are in a proper dog park. There are people like these two who think not my dog and eventually their dog is that dog. Light a candle for Chi Chi and Toffee will you? 🕯 :p
yes I remember that
i was furious with them as the duck had ducklings - and i commented on the vlog at the time, that they should keep the dogs on a lead and they were blaming it on TOffee's maternal instinct as she had been sterilised
in any park, the rule is all dogs on leads
but them 2- were mad because other more caring people were calling them out and telling them they were out of order

• Angry
Reactions: 18
someone in the comments started the 16/8 on monday and has already lost 2 pounds.......lol.... these people...... you did a big poo, dear.....

Nurse Ratched was telling the subs that weetabix are unhealthy processed food during the live...... LOOOOOOL. She's such an awful irresponsible bullshitter.
Ha ha. The two pounds most of them lose, is usually their brain cells dying listening to that crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.